Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 437 of 548 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8220
  1. #6541
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Being at an active terrorist site with a person who said they would assassinate you is pretty damn close to murder in my book.

    Ted Cruz is an anti-American, Democracy hating, weasel faced, loser who lied and lied so something like this would happen.

    Your perception of a lie (which is objectively incorrect) is literally the most inconsequential thing in this entire situation.

    Lets hold the terrorists and terrorist sympathizers to account first. Then you can go after the victims if you'd like (i know thats your fav)
    Well he might have to finish going after 9 year olds getting pepper sprayed first. I think we go in order of age.

  2. #6542
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Well he might have to finish going after 9 year olds getting pepper sprayed first. I think we go in order of age.
    you mean the incident where I agreed the girl should not have been pepper sprayed.

    people don't even pay attention.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #6543
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Being at an active terrorist site with a person who said they would assassinate you is pretty damn close to murder in my book.

    Ted Cruz is an anti-American, Democracy hating, weasel faced, loser who lied and lied so something like this would happen.

    Your perception of a lie (which is objectively incorrect) is literally the most inconsequential thing in this entire situation.

    Lets hold the terrorists and terrorist sympathizers to account first. Then you can go after the victims if you'd like (i know thats your fav)

    nobody was near AOC for her to be in danger, otherwise show me what I asked.

    she was not almost murdered, or show me the charge of attempted murder.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #6544
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That isn’t the standard for whether she was in danger. They didn’t have to break into her building for her to be in danger.

    If she wasn’t in danger, why did cops feel it necessary to find her and to have her hide and take cover?
    precaution. but then her building was all clear within 23 minutes.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #6545
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody was near AOC for her to be in danger, otherwise show me what I asked.

    she was not almost murdered, or show me the charge of attempted murder.
    Active terrorist site + Death threats

    you are fundamentally living in a completely different reality from the rest of us

    Please join if you'd like any further discussions
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  6. #6546
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    precaution. but then her building was all clear within 23 minutes.
    Precaution from what?

  7. #6547
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,248
    Round and round we go, where we'll end I sure as hell ****ing know.

  8. #6548
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Precaution from what?
    precaution in case it got there. it didn't. which is likely why it only lasted 23 minutes.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #6549
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Active terrorist site + Death threats

    you are fundamentally living in a completely different reality from the rest of us

    Please join if you'd like any further discussions
    was anyone in her building? it shouldn't be hard to find that.

    the rioting was down the road.

    even with tunnels under the entire place, were there any rioters in the tunnels?

    these questions would determine whether she was in danger.

    nobody has been able to provide anything that Ted Cruz is the reason anyone wanted to hurt her.

    I've asked for honesty here, while admitting the rioting in the Capitol building was awful and those people were in danger, while saying anyone rioting should be held accountable. nobody wants to be honest about AOC.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #6550
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,248
    Make it stop.

  11. #6551
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Make it stop.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  12. #6552
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    precaution in case it got there. it didn't. which is likely why it only lasted 23 minutes.
    Precaution in case what got there?

  13. #6553
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Precaution in case what got there?
    precaution in case the rioting got there, which it did not. can you knowledge that part?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #6554
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    precaution in case the rioting got there, which it did not. can you knowledge that part?
    Precaution in case the rioting got there? Why? What would have happened if the rioters got to AOC’s office and she was in there?

  15. #6555
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,427
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Precaution in case the rioting got there? Why? What would have happened if the rioters got to AOC’s office and she was in there?
    lets focus on reality, what did happen, not what if.

    none of the rioting got anywhere near AOC, unless you can provide me something to contradict that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •