Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 435 of 548 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Exactly. His logic here is offensively stupid.
    It's beyond absurd how much time he spends searching for tweets to show that AOC shouldn't have been scared as much as she was. What a lonely pathetic person.

I've taken Dbroncs suggestion and am not going to respond anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's beyond absurd how much time he spends searching for tweets to show that AOC shouldn't have been scared as much as she was. What a lonely pathetic person.

I've taken Dbroncs lead and am not going to respond anymore.
    Yeah, I'll make a passing comment but I'm done quoting his nonsense. Scrolling past that slop once is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I don't know. Is that too hard of an answer for you to accept?
    No it isn’t, it’s just difficult to believe with you constantly supporting the position that she lied.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No it isn’t, it’s just difficult to believe with you constantly supporting the position that she lied.
    I'm sorry, what "constantly supporting" have I done?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Oh....now he wants to play dumb.

No doubt, however other members of congress in the same building as AOC have already said there was no one in their hallway. I wonder if the Speaker of the House gets an office in the Capitol in addition.

No matter, if this is true that AOC lied this is just another reason she should be removed.
    I'm sorry, what "constantly supporting" have I done?
    I’ll admit it is exaggeration to say you constantly supported their narrative, and your posts have all said “if this is true”.

But the above post seems to be a defense of the claims.

So I guess you can roll with “I don’t know” to whether AOC was in real danger. I mean, I don’t know if Trump eats babies, but I don’t feel the need to constantly say it because I realize the chances are probably low.

I’ll admit it is exaggeration to say you constantly supported their narrative, and your posts have all said “if this is true”.

But the above post seems to be a defense of the claims.

So I guess you can roll with “I don’t know” to whether AOC was in real danger. I mean, I don’t know if Trump eats babies, but I don’t feel the need to constantly say it because I realize the chances are probably low.
    I've not constantly said anything. I believe two posts. The first saying if it's true that she lied she should be removed for it. The second one you posted where I made the notion which one would think is 100% probable that the Speaker has an office in the Capitol Building itself besides her private off site office.

Did she lie? I do not know. I have not enough info either way. If she didn't lie, then it should stop. Seems it would be pretty easy to show evidence that supports here side of things, no? So far all that has come out is witnesses saying her side of the story is a lie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I've not constantly said anything. I believe two posts. The first saying if it's true that she lied she should be removed for it. The second one you posted where I made the notion which one would think is 100% probable that the Speaker has an office in the Capitol Building itself besides her private off site office.

Did she lie? I do not know. I have not enough info either way. If she didn't lie, then it should stop. Seems it would be pretty easy to show evidence that supports here side of things, no? So far all that has come out is witnesses saying her side of the story is a lie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yeah I take back what I said, this post is full of your inner belief that she was lying. What makes it worse is you’re trying to lie to us about how you feel.

Let me know when you find evidence of the 100% chance Pelosi has an office in the Capitol Building itself. Because right now I think it’s 100% probable you’re not telling the truth when you say you don’t know if you think she lied.

^ To be clear this is exactly what I was talking about when I said conservative posters here will say they never stated they believe in a view despite their posts supporting that view.

“I don’t know if she’s lying, but here’s some information saying she’s lying and all I’ve seen are witnesses saying she’s lying. But really, my mind is totally not made up on whether she’s lying”...
    Last edited by valade16; 02-05-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Oh....now he wants to play dumb.
    play?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    play?
    You're right. I meant to put quotes around that particular word.

The first saying if it's true that she lied she should be removed for it.
    How come.you never applied this approach to trump?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

^ To be clear this is exactly what I was talking about when I said conservative posters here will say they never states they believe in a view despite their posts supporting that view.

“I don’t know if she’s lying, but here’s some information saying she’s lying and all I’ve seen are witnesses saying she’s lying. But really, my mind is totally not made up on whether she’s lying”...
    lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

nvm
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Yeah, I'll make a passing comment but I'm done quoting his nonsense. Scrolling past that slop once is more than enough.
    ********. it's not like you post on topic so you have nothing else to do than post about me. lets see some emojis.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome