Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 434 of 548 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8217
    I whether talk about the Trumpster becoming insurrectionists and how the Proud Boys are considered a terrorist group in Canada but not here.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I whether talk about the Trumpster becoming insurrectionists and how the Proud Boys are considered a terrorist group in Canada but not here. Or how one republican member of Congress was talking about putting a bullet in Pelosi's head at one time.

All the republican posters have is AOC and whether or not she was scared. pitiful if this past for political discourse for y'all.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-05-2021 at 11:56 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Scared is Scared and it ain't up to you to judge whether that person is justified in feeling that way. You failed personal relationships 101.
    AOC said she was almost murdered. that is not reality. she wasn't, almost murdered. bad enough she said Ted Cruz almost had her murdered when nothing supports that.

attempted murder is a crime. this person was not charged with that.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...charged-threat
    A Texas man who participated in the attack on the US Capitol on 6 January has been charged with threatening to “assassinate” the New York Democratic representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

people have hated AOC for awhile, wherever she is right now she might be scared, but she's likely not in danger right now as we speak either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Five people are dead, Trumpsters were building gallows to hang people on the steps of the Capitol and we are having a conversation on whether or not AOC should have been scared?

What kind of person are you?
    no that is not the conversation.

that isn't what she is being criticized for, that is more spin from the left.

I said no doubt she was scared. but based on where she was, nobody was there (her office) to harm her.

people should be able to criticize/call out/condemn any one of those that were rioting and want them held accountable, while also criticizing AOC for things she has said about this incident.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have never doubted that she was scared. but being scared based on real evidence and actually being in direct danger are 2 different things.
    I was once told by a doctor he suspected a brain tumor.
    Even though that didn't turn out to be the case, until I got MRI results, my fear was still quite real.

You can say she overreacted, maybe, but you weren't there to know if you'd have reacted differently.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

no that is not the conversation.

that isn't what she is being criticized for, that is more spin from the left.

I said no doubt she was scared. but based on where she was, nobody was there (her office) to harm her.

people should be able to criticize/call out/condemn any one of those that were rioting and want them held accountable, while also criticizing AOC for things she has said about this incident.
    So your criticism of her reaction is based on her not knowing information not available to her at the time?
    If I have one, it would be more about her inference after the fact that people may have been involved in creating the situation that she'd have no knowledge were actually involved.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So your criticism of her reaction is based on her not knowing information not available to her at the time?
    If I have one, it would be more about her inference after the fact that people may have been involved in creating the situation that she'd have no knowledge were actually involved.
    it was after that she went on to say Ted Cruz almost had her murdered, at this point knowing that was not true. when confronted with this she not only continues to lie she feels the need to bring up something about being a sexual assault survivor. she is manipulative and always has this need to be the victim.

she was afraid at the time, but even after knowing this was Capitol police that was actually there to help, has she even once been thankful for that? I haven't see that, just vilifying him as if he was a threat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And you honestly think these two things are of equal weight? The actions of criminals and the reactions of a fearful person who thought she was in danger?

Once again, what kind of person are you? You have spent way far more time condemning AOC than the raiders.

Will Rogers

it was after that she went on to say Ted Cruz almost had her murdered, at this point knowing that was not true. when confronted with this she not only continues to lie she feels the need to bring up something about being a sexual assault survivor. she is manipulative and always has this need to be the victim.

she was afraid at the time, but even after knowing this was Capitol police that was actually there to help, has she even once been thankful for that? I haven't see that, just vilifying him as if he was a threat.
    There are investigations of capitol police helping the raiders. This is becoming an AOC bash party of one. Listening to you, the worst thing that happens on Jan. 6th was AOC over reactions.

Will Rogers

And you honestly think these two things are of equal weight? The actions of criminals and the reactions of a fearful person who thought she was in danger?

Once again, what kind of person are you? You have spent way far more time condemning AOC than the raiders.
    I have never said or even suggested that they were equal, but that doesn't mean AOC is not worth criticizing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are investigations of capitol police helping the raiders. This is becoming an AOC bash party of one. Listening to you, the worst thing that happens on Jan. 6th was AOC over reactions.
    on PSD (left dominated), not surprising. on social media, not even close.

clearly the worst was the rioting, but lets have some bipartisan and criticize where it's due.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't care what you think. If the woman said she was scared, I will ride with her. Considering the republican hate for AOC, it isn't worth the time debating yous on her. Five people died during that raid, of course, that can be a frightening situation. Add in all the death threats she has received, yes, she could have been terrified. If I saw a bunch of rabid white people attacking the building I am in, I would be terrified too, especially if they have targeted me in the past. You are another piece of crap who spin bs on people. I could've had a Snicker bar while typing this. waste of time

Scared is Scared and it ain't up to you to judge whether that person is justified in feeling that way. You failed personal relationships 101.
    Amongst other things....

Five people are dead, Trumpsters were building gallows to hang people on the steps of the Capitol and we are having a conversation on whether or not AOC should have been scared?

What kind of person are you?
    A despicable one, desperate for attention and willing to bend himself in to a pretzel to "oWn ThE lIbZ".
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-05-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Exactly. His logic here is offensively stupid.