Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 9139
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,232
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    She would've had a chance to tell her beliefs and ideals to a different audience than the one she is apart of. If I was a Democratic Socialist and a major conservative voice gave me a platform to debate and tell the policies that I want, I would've done it in a heartbeat.
    She isn't going to win over a conservative crowd, no more then Trump would try to talk and win over a democratic socialist audience, or MLK going to a KKK rally to talk to different people.

    No one wants to face a hostile crowd with no chance to win them over, except you. Next, you will be suggesting that Hillary, if she runs again, come to a Trump's rally so she can talk to a different audience. She would just become a target for the crowd verbal abuse, especially in this politically toxic atmosphere. Just look at some of Ann Coulter's college speaking events, where people shouted her down and throw things at her.

    But, hey republicans always except democrats to jump thru extra hoops and in the end you still won't give them respect.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-20-2018 at 01:56 PM.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,239
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Reread DB post. Most people would see he isn't high on her. You are projecting what you want to see.
    I actually do like Nancy. She’s good at her job and actually gets things done. She’s no progressive wonder but I’m no progressive myself.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,232
    I owe the poster an apologize. It was I who was projecting my beliefs when I read your post.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-20-2018 at 02:11 PM.

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Regarding the violence and Antifa. Yes many of you condemned it but then many justified the violence because they were protesting white nationalists etc so they made an excuse for their violence which I think is wrong.

    It took three or four accusers for many democrats to call on Franken to resign and Pelosi defended him after the first accuser came out. I don’t think Pelosi would have done this if it was a republican who was accused


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What the **** does pelosi have to do with you complaining about posters here? It's like you have turrettes... but you only yell about democrats.

    Do you condemn everyone at the first sign of any accusation? Why would that be good?
    Last edited by flips333; 08-20-2018 at 04:13 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,239
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I owe the poster an apologize. It was I who was projecting my beliefs when I read your post.
    No worries. Chuck is terrible but I like Nancy. She actually gets things done. She even led the bill to pass the debt ceiling and hurricane relief bill a while back.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    19,803
    man… this thread has hit 43 pages...

    did I miss a nip slip or something at some point?

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    man… this thread has hit 43 pages...

    did I miss a nip slip or something at some point?
    I’m telling you, man, she’s got more going for her than you give her credit for, unless of course we recognize that this is PSD, and we get way off topic all the time.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,290
    The funniest thing about this "WE HATE AOC!" thing is I shouldn't even know who this ***** is

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    The funniest thing about this "WE HATE AOC!" thing is I shouldn't even know who this ***** is
    On fire today. Killing it

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’m telling you, man, she’s got more going for her than you give her credit for, unless of course we recognize that this is PSD, and we get way off topic all the time.
    The Democratic Socialist movement has been a product of our political environment and their not going away. The economy is already showing signs of an upcoming recession. Income inequality is soaring, ACA mandate will be gone next year which will result in premiums to soar again and millions more will be without healthcare, and we could potentially be out of the Paris Climate deal entirely by 2020.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,232
    Didn't Trump said we will get tired of winning so much? Oh, Happy Days!

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    She isn't going to win over a conservative crowd, no more then Trump would try to talk and win over a democratic socialist audience, or MLK going to a KKK rally to talk to different people.

    No one wants to face a hostile crowd with no chance to win them over, except you. Next, you will be suggesting that Hillary, if she runs again, come to a Trump's rally so she can talk to a different audience. She would just become a target for the crowd verbal abuse, especially in this politically toxic atmosphere. Just look at some of Ann Coulter's college speaking events, where people shouted her down and throw things at her.

    But, hey republicans always except democrats to jump thru extra hoops and in the end you still won't give them respect.
    He's offered her to come on his show for an hour long discussion. No audience, just a chance to have a back and forth between the two. She's turned it down. And last I checked, debates have both sides in attendance so the "hostile" crowd would be balanced out. And yup, Ann Coulter has that happen to her all the time. Funny how that only seems to happen to conservative speakers.
    Its just easy to see why she didn't. She would've been destroyed by Shapiro. And I have no problem with her knowing that and not doing it. But to hide behind the cat calling BS is just pathetic.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,239
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    He's offered her to come on his show for an hour long discussion. No audience, just a chance to have a back and forth between the two. She's turned it down. And last I checked, debates have both sides in attendance so the "hostile" crowd would be balanced out. And yup, Ann Coulter has that happen to her all the time. Funny how that only seems to happen to conservative speakers.
    Its just easy to see why she didn't. She would've been destroyed by Shapiro. And I have no problem with her knowing that and not doing it. But to hide behind the cat calling BS is just pathetic.
    Ben Shapiro’s audience is not worth two seconds of time. There are maybe a low single digit of them that live in her district. They’re very similar to the smooth brains that watch and buy useless products from Alex Jones.

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,780
    There's no reason to keep arguing over this. If the roles were reversed, Nessy wouldn't ever insist a conservative politician accept a random debate offer from some leftist with a podcast. He knows that. We know that. Hell, this never really happened before. He's just being a partisan troll. Not worth it.
    HELLO

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There's no reason to keep arguing over this. If the roles were reversed, Nessy wouldn't ever insist a conservative politician accept a random debate offer from some leftist with a podcast. He knows that. We know that. Hell, this never really happened before. He's just being a partisan troll. Not worth it.
    Yep. He’s a racist ******* who says(and doesn’t believe) that over half the worlds muslim population has been radicalized. May as well debate the nazi from Chicago.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •