Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 422 of 548 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Some Democrats went over board and jumped to conclusions during the collusion investigation. They were wrong when they did that. I and few here see the Democrats as prefect or near prefect however a lack of purity by the Democrats doesn’t mean Republicans get off the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would be satisfied if people could simply accept that Democrats went overboard with weak accusations, but that doesn't happen. some still think it happened.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would be satisfied if people could simply accept that Democrats went overboard with weak accusations, but that doesn't happen. some still think it happened.
    Democrats went overboard. There was also legitimate reason for investigation. a lot of people are willing to admit these things.

Are you willing to admit what happened at the Capital happened bc the President was unwilling to accept defeat and fabricated a story about the election being stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Democrats went overboard. There was also legitimate reason for investigation. a lot of people are willing to admit these things.

Are you willing to admit what happened at the Capital happened bc the President was unwilling to accept defeat and fabricated a story about the election being stolen?

there were far more people at the Capitol that wanted to protest, even if not justified.

Trump should not have been relentless with what he said, but it's debatable what impact that had and how his words inspired or incited people to be violent, for those that could easily be manipulated.

if Trump is to be held accountable for them being gullible, then the standard should be the same for the other side that had much worse words. Hillary Clinton literally said you can't be civil with Republicans. if Trump (or Cruz) is what inspired/incited rioting, then why not question if Hillary's words inspired/incited Republican baseball field to be shot up where Steve Scalise was shot, or when Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor. what is the standard. maybe those idiots were also easily manipulated.

we can't have an honest conversation around here because Trump is orange man bad responsible for everything, while these Democrats are responsible for nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

there were far more people at the Capitol that wanted to protest, even if not justified.

Trump should not have been relentless with what he said, but it's debatable what impact that had and how his words inspired or incited people to be violent, for those that could easily be manipulated.

if Trump is to be held accountable for them being gullible, then the standard should be the same for the other side that had much worse words. Hillary Clinton literally said you can't be civil with Republicans. if Trump (or Cruz) is what inspired/incited rioting, then why not question if Hillary's words inspired/incited Republican baseball field to be shot up where Steve Scalise was shot, or when Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor. what is the standard. maybe those idiots were also easily manipulated.

we can't have an honest conversation around here because Trump is orange man bad responsible for everything, while these Democrats are responsible for nothing.
    I answered your question. If you want an honest conversation you would answer mine. Are you willing to admit that origin of the incident at the Capital was a story Trump made up?

Last edited by ewing; 01-30-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don’t have to do anything. You know what you have defended and excused

^^^^

so Trump and others were wrong for lying about the election being stolen, just as the other side was wrong for accusing collusion and cheating in the 2016 election?
    Not.the.same.thing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I answered your question. If you want an honest conversation you would answer mine. Are you willing to admit that origin of the incident at the Capital was a story Trump made up?

the reason people were inspired to be there was from what Trump said. nobody would deny that. but that doesn't mean he inspired or incited the violence.

I could come up with multiple comparisons from the other side.

if people are inspired to protest for Black Lives Matter and then some are rioting and violent, should all of BLM be held accountable? of course not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not.the.same.thing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    both sides accused the other side of cheating, or stealing the election.

even if there were different factors the nonsense about what happened continued, and after the 2016 election it went on for years.

actual Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration because he was an "illegitimate" President, despite that not being reality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the reason people were inspired to be there was from what Trump said. nobody would deny that. but that doesn't mean he inspired or incited the violence.

I could come up with multiple comparisons from the other side.

if people are inspired to protest for Black Lives Matter and then some are rioting and violent, should all of BLM be held accountable? of course not.
    That is kinda what that means

both sides accused the other side of cheating, or stealing the election.

even if there were different factors the nonsense about what happened continued, and after the 2016 election it went on for years.

actual Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration because he was an "illegitimate" President, despite that not being reality.
    What happened that was different?

With the way he is arguing this topic, I'd venture that Special would claim there's no difference between a war hero that killed dozens of enemy soldiers and a serial killer that killed dozens of people.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That is kinda what that means
    it means people were inspired to protest, inspired by Trump literally using that word.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What happened that was different?
    did Democrats admit that the election was fair?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We also can’t forget that Trump just about as little as is possible while the insurrection was occurring. That is just as damning as anything else he did to spur this on before hand long and short term.

Yankees Farm System

did Democrats admit that the election was fair?
    What happened that was different? You are trolling