Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 422 of 548 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 8217
  1. #6316
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Some Democrats went over board and jumped to conclusions during the collusion investigation. They were wrong when they did that. I and few here see the Democrats as prefect or near prefect however a lack of purity by the Democrats doesn’t mean Republicans get off the hook.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would be satisfied if people could simply accept that Democrats went overboard with weak accusations, but that doesn't happen. some still think it happened.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #6317
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,876

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would be satisfied if people could simply accept that Democrats went overboard with weak accusations, but that doesn't happen. some still think it happened.
    Democrats went overboard. There was also legitimate reason for investigation. a lot of people are willing to admit these things.

    Are you willing to admit what happened at the Capital happened bc the President was unwilling to accept defeat and fabricated a story about the election being stolen?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #6318
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Democrats went overboard. There was also legitimate reason for investigation. a lot of people are willing to admit these things.

    Are you willing to admit what happened at the Capital happened bc the President was unwilling to accept defeat and fabricated a story about the election being stolen?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    there were far more people at the Capitol that wanted to protest, even if not justified.

    Trump should not have been relentless with what he said, but it's debatable what impact that had and how his words inspired or incited people to be violent, for those that could easily be manipulated.

    if Trump is to be held accountable for them being gullible, then the standard should be the same for the other side that had much worse words. Hillary Clinton literally said you can't be civil with Republicans. if Trump (or Cruz) is what inspired/incited rioting, then why not question if Hillary's words inspired/incited Republican baseball field to be shot up where Steve Scalise was shot, or when Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor. what is the standard. maybe those idiots were also easily manipulated.

    we can't have an honest conversation around here because Trump is orange man bad responsible for everything, while these Democrats are responsible for nothing.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #6319
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,876

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there were far more people at the Capitol that wanted to protest, even if not justified.

    Trump should not have been relentless with what he said, but it's debatable what impact that had and how his words inspired or incited people to be violent, for those that could easily be manipulated.

    if Trump is to be held accountable for them being gullible, then the standard should be the same for the other side that had much worse words. Hillary Clinton literally said you can't be civil with Republicans. if Trump (or Cruz) is what inspired/incited rioting, then why not question if Hillary's words inspired/incited Republican baseball field to be shot up where Steve Scalise was shot, or when Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor. what is the standard. maybe those idiots were also easily manipulated.

    we can't have an honest conversation around here because Trump is orange man bad responsible for everything, while these Democrats are responsible for nothing.
    I answered your question. If you want an honest conversation you would answer mine. Are you willing to admit that origin of the incident at the Capital was a story Trump made up?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-30-2021 at 08:30 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #6320
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,621
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t have to do anything. You know what you have defended and excused


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^

  6. #6321
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,642
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so Trump and others were wrong for lying about the election being stolen, just as the other side was wrong for accusing collusion and cheating in the 2016 election?
    Not.the.same.thing.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #6322
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I answered your question. If you want an honest conversation you would answer mine. Are you willing to admit that origin of the incident at the Capital was a story Trump made up?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the reason people were inspired to be there was from what Trump said. nobody would deny that. but that doesn't mean he inspired or incited the violence.

    I could come up with multiple comparisons from the other side.

    if people are inspired to protest for Black Lives Matter and then some are rioting and violent, should all of BLM be held accountable? of course not.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #6323
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not.the.same.thing.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    both sides accused the other side of cheating, or stealing the election.

    even if there were different factors the nonsense about what happened continued, and after the 2016 election it went on for years.

    actual Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration because he was an "illegitimate" President, despite that not being reality.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #6324
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the reason people were inspired to be there was from what Trump said. nobody would deny that. but that doesn't mean he inspired or incited the violence.

    I could come up with multiple comparisons from the other side.

    if people are inspired to protest for Black Lives Matter and then some are rioting and violent, should all of BLM be held accountable? of course not.
    That is kinda what that means

  10. #6325
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    both sides accused the other side of cheating, or stealing the election.

    even if there were different factors the nonsense about what happened continued, and after the 2016 election it went on for years.

    actual Democrats refused to attend Trump's Inauguration because he was an "illegitimate" President, despite that not being reality.
    What happened that was different?

  11. #6326
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,621
    With the way he is arguing this topic, I'd venture that Special would claim there's no difference between a war hero that killed dozens of enemy soldiers and a serial killer that killed dozens of people.

  12. #6327
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That is kinda what that means
    it means people were inspired to protest, inspired by Trump literally using that word.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #6328
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What happened that was different?
    did Democrats admit that the election was fair?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #6329
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    We also can’t forget that Trump just about as little as is possible while the insurrection was occurring. That is just as damning as anything else he did to spur this on before hand long and short term.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  15. #6330
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did Democrats admit that the election was fair?
    What happened that was different? You are trolling

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •