Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 472 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 7072
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    35 is the minimum age for president and yes she is eligible to run in 2024. She won't win though.
    She has her eyes on primaring Schummer.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Didn't you guys just have a record voter turnout though? That should help her out. I can't imagine Biden will be too well received after 4 years.
    It will resemble what it did this past primary when you had like 20 candidates running.

Biden is a one term president.

I just wanted to say that I've bene really happy with the maturity I've seen from AOC. I still have my issues with her in regards to her rhetoric at times. But you can tell she's made an effort to use more inclusive speech. And I was positive she was going to blab about M4A during the Georgia primaries, and **** on the 2 candidates for not supporting it.

But she's understanding that Georgia is not California/New York. Fox will continue to miss represent her, and use her as a scare tactic, but if she plays the political game intelligently she can push her policies without throwing every colleague under the bus.

Sounding more like a politician rather than an activist.

4. 01-27-2021, 11:49 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

I take AOC over Trump all day long and Sundays too. Since she didn't incite violence, you are just doing coulda, woulda, shoulda dance to amuse yourself. Still can't read the room.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

6. 01-27-2021, 12:10 PM
    Reason
    Stop

He is really having trouble answering my posts without getting blocked.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I take AOC over Trump all day long and Sundays too. Since she didn't incite violence, you are just doing coulda, woulda, shoulda dance to amuse yourself. Still can't read the room.
    I've been really critical of AOC. And I'm so ****in happy with how she handled the ridiculous "#ForceTheVote" garbage pushed by people like Jimmy Dore (douche) and Brhiana Joy (phony).

She's working hard, and learning fast. She's pushing away her activism and working toward being a threat to the establishment, instead of an activist. She's learned to speak to everyone while making sure to stay true to her roots and make sure that minorities are not left behind.

It won't be years till the party/country is ready for her to take a higher position. And she's still in much need of experience. But again. I was as critical as anyone of her first year in politics. And she's impressing me with her growth. I won't ever agree with her on everything, but she's working hard and keeping an open mind. And it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I've been really critical of AOC. And I'm so ****in happy with how she handled the ridiculous "#ForceTheVote" garbage pushed by people like Jimmy Dore (douche) and Brhiana Joy (phony).

She's working hard, and learning fast. She's pushing away her activism and working toward being a threat to the establishment, instead of an activist. She's learned to speak to everyone while making sure to stay true to her roots and make sure that minorities are not left behind.

It won't be years till the party/country is ready for her to take a higher position. And she's still in much need of experience. But again. I was as critical as anyone of her first year in politics. And she's impressing me with her growth. I won't ever agree with her on everything, but she's working hard and keeping an open mind. And it shows.
    I hope sluggo reads this, itll burn him up, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I hope sluggo reads this, itll burn him up, lol

Looks like he was banned again. He's been avoiding me ever since I roasted him on his BS regarding the 1st amendment and Fauci anyways.

Guessing he was banned for being so "not racist" again.

That won't keep him from reading all this.

If people want to hear a very well capable and knowledgeable Democrat, they should listen to Tulsi Gabbard talk. I listened to her talk on Tucker's show and how well she explained the threat of spying on the American people which is and will take place as witnessed by the open dialogue of A-holes like Schiff and the communist John Brennan.

I hope that Gabbard will switch her party and join Trump's new Republican Party. I'd vote for her. I don't agree with all of her views but so what. She takes principled stands and knows what she is talking about.

Gabbard doubles down on slam of Schiff, Brennan as greater ...
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard...
    21 hours ago · Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, made headlines on Tuesday for asserting in a social media video that Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and former CIA …

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    He's been avoiding me ever since I roasted him .
    lol, was a matter of time..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    If people want to hear a very well capable and knowledgeable Democrat, they should listen to Tulsi Gabbard talk. I listened to her talk on Tucker's show and how well she explained the threat of spying on the American people which is and will take place as witnessed by the open dialogue of A-holes like Schiff and the communist John Brennan.

I hope that Gabbard will switch her party and join Trump's new Republican Party. I'd vote for her. I don't agree with all of her views but so what. She takes principled stands and knows what she is talking about.

Gabbard doubles down on slam of Schiff, Brennan as greater ...
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard...
    21 hours ago · Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, made headlines on Tuesday for asserting in a social media video that Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and former CIA …
    Sounds made up and not at all likely to be successful if it's not.

Trump denounced the "Patriot Party". As long as the GOP continues to lick his boot, he will stay with them. And most seem ready and willing.

All the people who shamed his actions on 1/6 have doubled back and flipped right back to the boot licking.

It's a party with a totalitarian leader at this point. Everything must go through Trump first.

AOC and DTJ and Cuban agreeing on the awfulness that is being pushed with the market. Interesting
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

apparently Ted Cruz (and other GOP) almost had AOC murdered.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1354848253729234944

I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.

Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed.
    this is dangerous rhetoric.

I don't see Ted Cruz mentioned in any of these articles..

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ol-riot-461661
    Texas man charged in Capitol riots threatened to kill AOC
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ez/6687691002/
    Texas man charged after storming US Capitol, making death threats against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and police officer
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1792566.html
    Capitol rioter apologises to AOC for assassination threat, says he attacked Congress on Trump’s orders
    he does mention that he was "following the instructions of former President Trump" but that isn't relevant in this topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome