Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 548 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 8217
    No idea how the people that hire illegals because they have failing business plans are never part of this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    No idea how the people that hire illegals because they have failing business plans are never part of this conversation.
    They aren't dragged thru the muck or highlighted like the illegals are. We can talk all day about what should be apart of an issue that isn't.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I don't really care about the use of the word, your comparing apples to oranges. An oppressed race ≠ college graduates. It probably isn't fair but I am a university graduate who has his debt paid off. I am all for free post secondary education and would not bat an eye if current debt is erased. Fair or not
    there are people that don't think it's fair, like I provided.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is about correcting a wrong.

The boomer generations didn't have these crushing student debt loans, should we go back and make them paid the difference because of it? Just because people suffer from a policy doesn't mean we should continue that policy out of respect for their suffering. We wouldn't make any social improvement with that attitude.

Life isn't fair but we can at least correct the problems that cripple past students.
    I don't have a problem with college/university being made free, but for those that themselves agreed to the loan why should they have that wiped away. they made the agreement to pay it off when they got the loan whether they felt it was unfair or not. other people who also agreed to the same thing have since paid off their debt, which is what was expected of all of them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    But the number jobs that are unskilled labor won't increase dramatically over time, and if those jobs pay better than not working or people can be trained then current citizens who are on government assistance should get those jobs, it would definitely be better to train someone and pay the difference than pay someone to not work so some one from over the border could have a job.

I have a real issues with not being able to get skilled technical labor, in our industry people in Germany and Europe are formerly trained and there are no similar paths in the US.

One has to wonder what happens to beef with the green new deal, and if beef goes away, what about all the grain does it all convert to soy?

Markets change, with regulation, beef might be cheaper from Australia or South America in the future.

My fathers side arrived in 1647 so pre-immigration laws of this country and probally had to pay to come here, my mothers parents arrived at Ellis Island about 1902 and had to have money and work to immigrate.

Historically immigration laws and quotas have changed based on the needs of the country, not the needs of the immigrants
    What the US and other countries should do is analyze their position and status in the world and then determine how many people should be in the country so as to allow those there to live comfortably and the country as a whole to be able to manage itself.l And then stick to that number as best you can and strive to maintain that number.

Many countries are poor simply because there are too many people in them.

Overpopulation is the one thing we can all do that costs nothing and harms no one. The only people that are affected are the ones who haven't been born yet. And you never hear anyone talk about overpopulation. Where is the UN on this??? You would think they would be all over this.

Without some kind of population control you will continue to have these mass migrations from the poor countries to the wealthier countries. It will probably get worse.

If you can get population stabilized, you can start creating manufacturing centers away from some of these mega metropolises and maybe start spreading the populations out a little better. The way it is now in some of these places it is horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't have a problem with college/university being made free, but for those that themselves agreed to the loan why should they have that wiped away. they made the agreement to pay it off when they got the loan whether they felt it was unfair or not. other people who also agreed to the same thing have since paid off their debt, which is what was expected of all of them.
    It's not fair and that's just gonna suck for them. Sometimes when we realize that we need to address an issue, we have to do the best we can do and accept that it might not be fair for everyone. My loans are paid, I don't have any problem with any forgiveness of other people's loans, and I'm not being penalized. What's to be upset about?

that is the similarity, reparations.
    lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I can absolutely assure you that most intelligent adults do not see race, color, creed sexual preference or whatever.
    Jesus christ man, lmao!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You have a strange inability on not being able to understant what someone is saying.

Let me help (as if this will work here………

This is what you said……You have this strange obsession with making dozens of posts where you "understand" putting Americans in concentration camps based on their racial heritage

This is what I posted (probably over a year ago)…given the circumstances of the times (80 years ago) it us "understandable" (key work is "understandable") as to why Japanese were placed in internment camps (not concentration camps). I also said that it was wrong when looked back from a perspective 80 years later. You can look that post up. (Well, maybe you can't since you have not shown the ability to do so.)

This is what you said I said……saying women can't be good leaders

This is what I posted (several times……I said I would have voted for Tulsi and Kloby over Trump, I clearly said that. I also said that there are several women in the repub party that I woould support in a run for pres (Hailey, Condi Rice, Noeme). I clearl'y said that. You can look that post up. (Well, maybe you can't since you have not shown the ability to do so.)

This is what you said I said…… that Muslim immigrants who become American citizens can never be true Americans

This is what I posted……I think that there are many Muslims in America that consider themselves Muslims first and Americans second and I do not think that that is a helpful attitude…but they have every right to do so. Some Jewish people seem to have more allegiance to Israel than the US…this is an equally unhelpful attitude. (Just like many Americans were very concerned about JFK's catholicism and his allegiance to the pope being an issue in 1960). I also said that all Muslims are welcome in the US so long as they, like every other immigrant, qualify for admission. I see nothing wrong or prejudicial with that statement.

This is what you said I said…… that nobody actually looks at minorities as minorities and it's all made up identity politics (while specifically identifying them as minorities lol)

I stand by that statement and see nothing wrong by it. For some reason you seem to have a problem with it. I can absolutely assure you that most intelligent adults do not see race, color, creed sexual preference or whatever. People just do not see it until it is thrown in their faces. Constant harping on issues that do not exist in reality, and the constant obsession with feeling slighted and then re-acting to those feelings is throwing it in society's faces. It does more harm than good.

The problem with idiotic and inaccurate posts like yours is that many here have the same inability to review what is in front oif them and take your stupid post as the Bible (oops, can you say "Bible" here?? Never quite sure.)
    Lol you literally shot yourself in your racist foot without making it a paragraph in. They weren’t “Japanese”, they were American. Nice try tho!

It’s very bizarre of you to quote yourself proving you said what I said you said. Not sure what your plan there was other than depantsing yourself as a massive bigot.

Your last paragraph is a massive racist diatribe. You’re absolutely insane if you think race isn’t an identifying factor for people—in the same post you do exactly that. The problem is that you’re racist, say racist bs, and when called on it, ask why it’s racist. You’re so warped and racist you think your racism is normal.

That’s sad.
    Last edited by browski234; 01-22-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    you think your racism is normal.
    lol, this!

He'll write out a huge reply thinking hes explaining how hes not racist, without realizing hes just saying more and more racist ****, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, this!

He'll write out a huge reply thinking hes explaining how hes not racist, without realizing hes just saying more and more racist ****, lol.

His whole issue is that the old timey racist values he has aren't acceptable anymore, so when he voices them he is cranky that other (non racists unlike him) people take issue with them. Most racists are like this, though. They aren't cartoon villains twirling their moustaches, they're people who legitimately think their twisted views are logical and common.
    Last edited by browski234; 01-23-2021 at 09:03 AM.

She was out in hunts point in solidarity with hunts point produce workers asking for a $dollar raise.

Seems like they just reached an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    She was out in hunts point in solidarity with hunts point produce workers asking for a $dollar raise.

Seems like they just reached an agreement.
    What?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

there are people that don't think it's fair, like I provided.
    Ok, life isn't fair. It's still no where near the oppression of a race for centuries so stop conflating the two.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Lol you literally shot yourself in your racist foot without making it a paragraph in. They weren’t “Japanese”, they were American. Nice try tho!

It’s very bizarre of you to quote yourself proving you said what I said you said. Not sure what your plan there was other than depantsing yourself as a massive bigot.

Your last paragraph is a massive racist diatribe. You’re absolutely insane if you think race isn’t an identifying factor for people—in the same post you do exactly that. The problem is that you’re racist, say racist bs, and when called on it, ask why it’s racist. You’re so warped and racist you think your racism is normal.

That’s sad.
    You made a slew of accusations against me that I asked you to back up and you didn't (because you couldn't).

I then proved you were wrong by citing and clarifying statements made by me in past posts that you could have looked up (but didn't).

Then you make you pathetic little speech about racism as if that supports what you said about me. Of course, on this website, your views are strengthened in your mind by all the parrots and sheep out there that also have the same thought process.

The problem with you, and many people here, is that everything is racism. It's constant. And now with "systemic" racism and the ever popular "critical race theory" you can find racism in everything you see and do. My steak is bigger than yours in a restaurant……racism, service is a little slow…racism, line a little too long…racism, she smiles at me but not at you…racist, my interest rate is lower than yours…racism, don't do as well in school as other kids…racism.

To people like you, it is everywhere. It never goes away. It never will go away…you won't let it. Racism is the easiest, ultimate and perpetual excuse for every failure, annoyance, inconvenience etc. Just oh so easy to use. The deck with an unlimited number of race cards,

Time to retire.