Follow us on Twitter

Page 413 of 610 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 9139

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……should have said strawberries.

But more to the point……

Here's the buzzword………

"Americans just won't do those jobs." Which is probably true so long as you pay them for doing nothing. How about telling them "here are the jobs, do them or no free stuff"?

Nah…can't do that.

So we take in the people that will do this jobs and pay them…and they also get: free stuff, go to our schools (free, more costs), need healthcare (free, more costs), public housing (more costs).

Point is is that Americans will do the jobs they need to do to survive…so long as they need them to survive.

Bottom line with all those people marching our way because they all want to live in America (ever notice how many of their home country's flags they are always waving??? Just an observation.)

We just don't need them and they are a huge expense. They are not coming here because they want to be in America. They are coming here because they don't want to be there (wherever "there" is). And the real bottom lie is is that their birth country has failed them, not the US. So why would we take on the burden???

And the question still stands……if your neighbor knocks on your door and ask you for food and $$$ since they are having a hard time…do you give it to them??? And if so, when word gets out that you did, do you give to the next neighbor who comes along???
    What do you do when word gets out that your nice? lol that’s awesome Sluggo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And the question still stands……if your neighbor knocks on your door and ask you for food and $$$ since they are having a hard time…do you give it to them???
    Absolutely not.

What I do is, first, give ‘em a long-drawn out rant about taking advantage of the opportunities they have failed to take advantage of in this here great system, and then, if they persist, screw it, I just threaten them with my gun (second amendment rights, goddamn it!) to get off my property (property rights, goddamn it!).

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What do you do when word gets out that your nice? lol that’s awesome Sluggo

Nice??? That's your response……be nice??? Gee thanks, mom, for the advice.

How nice are you??? And where do you draw the line??? What do you do for your neighbors and commuity??? How "nice" are you to them.

How "nice" is the US when there are natural disasters all over the world??? Anyone else as "nice" as the US.

If we accepted immigrants at our southern border and offered free transit to any country that would take them, how many of the other countries on the world would line up to be "nice?"Canada??? Tons of room up there. How "nice" wpuld they be??? Would all the Scandinavian countries that everyone holds in such high regard all line up to be "nice?" How about the Chinese??? Those fun loving Pakistanis??? Any African countries???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w02yrvWeAM

Little growin' be needin 'roun here.

Nice. Geezus.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Absolutely not.

What I do is, first, give ‘em a long-drawn out rant about taking advantage of the opportunities they have failed to take advantage of in this here great system, and then, if they persist, screw it, I just threaten them with my gun (second amendment rights, goddamn it!) to get off my property (property rights, goddamn it!).
    And this is a professor.

Get off my lawn!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

How nice are you??? And where do you draw the line??? What do you do for your neighbors and commuity??? How "nice" are you to them.

How "nice" is the US when there are natural disasters all over the world??? Anyone else as "nice" as the US.

If we accepted immigrants at our southern border and offered free transit to any country that would take them, how many of the other countries on the world would line up to be "nice?"Canada??? Tons of room up there. How "nice" wpuld they be??? Would all the Scandinavian countries that everyone holds in such high regard all line up to be "nice?" How about the Chinese??? Those fun loving Pakistanis??? Any African countries???

Nice. Geezus.
    Yes nice and yes I help my community. You used to do this rant whenever we talked about asylum. I showed/told about how helped multiple times. You never listened and continued to ask me how I helped anytime you blew a fuse.

Last edited by ewing; 01-21-2021 at 06:09 PM.

And the question still stands……if your neighbor knocks on your door and ask you for food and $$$ since they are having a hard time…do you give it to them??? And if so, when word gets out that you did, do you give to the next neighbor who comes along???
    Before the age of debit cards, the kids on our block have seen our parents borrow money from each other off and on. Oh, my lord, you are so cracked. And no when my mom loan Doris money, Shelia, Ann, or Dorothy didn't come running to the door with their hands out the next minute.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Yes nice and yes I help my community. You used to do this rant whenever we talked about asylum. I showed/told about how helped multiple times. You never listened and continued to ask me how I helped anytime you blew a fuse.

Great. What do you do???

We have 10,000 people heading towards out southern border. What is you suggestion???

Is it be nice??? Can you take a few in???

Is it……"this is America, this is what we do?"

Is it……"We're Americans, this is how the country was built?"

Do you have a place for them to go???"

Have you found jobs for them??? Money???

You've said nothing………just like the UN, the rest of the world……nothing???

And if you think the dems care……they really don't. They smell an opportunity to look "nice" and make the repubs look "evil and cruel." Grab some votes forever. They could not care less about these people. Will Pelosi take anyone in??? AOC??? Omar??? Any of the Hollywood elites??? any of the dems.??? Let us all know.

And why not try the offer of free transport to anywhere in the world that will take them??? You know why.

I get it. You never had a sense of "community" and "we are all struggling together." I have borrowed a much as a hundred and given as much as a hundred. I paid it back to my friend within a week and they have the same. It is a good feeling that you have good people around you who have your back. Love the hell out of my neighbors. Do anything that I can for them.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Great. What do you do???

We have 10,000 people heading towards out southern border. What is you suggestion???

And if you think the dems care……they really don't. They smell an opportunity to look "nice" and make the repubs look "evil and cruel." Grab some votes forever. They could not care less about these people. Will Pelosi take anyone in??? AOC??? Omar??? Any of the Hollywood elites??? any of the dems.??? Let us all know.

And why not try the offer of free transport to anywhere in the world that will take them??? You know why.
    You’re crazy

Now he is going on hysterical rants again. Feel sorry for his keypad.

Will Rogers

You’re crazy

Wellness check time? I would call the police to check on him but they tend to shoot crazy people.

Will Rogers

Nice. Geezus.
    No room in Canada. We're all out of nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Great. What do you do???

pUeRiLe ???

I give it Sluggo, he sure can fill a page with responses.

Will Rogers