Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 410 of 548 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. I do once in awhile when Chris Wallace is on. Things like Hannity and Tucker Carlson are straight garbage. There is no substance in their reporting.

2. Go online some more. There is a huge amount of people that think George Floyd died by an overdose, and was properly treated. You don't have to look far to see the massive amount of BS surrounding these incidents.

3. The Republicans are about "say whatever we can to avoid helping anyone who isn't filthy rich". Their whole platform has been to cut taxes for the rich, start a war with Iran, and get rid of anything that will help people that need it.

THey have no consistency in their beliefs. Watch, all of a sudden the "staunch conservatives" are going to appear out of no where the next few years.
    When you make a statement like the bolded it indicates that you have no clue…none at all.

"Filthy rich"………if youu take the "filthy rich" or even the "dirty rich" or the "grubby rich" and doubled their income would it make any difference to their lifestyle??? No it would not. What it would do is allow then to expand expand their wealth by creating jobs. This is what they do.

People are always looking to expand……

Authors
    Athletes
    Actors/Acrtresses
    Investors
    Entrepreneurs

How many of these people could stop writing, playing, Investing, starting businesses etc. and still live incredibly well. So why do they keep going………it is what successful people do. When you look for people sitting on their asses…don't waste your time looking at the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    When you make a statement like the bolded it indicates that you have no clue…none at all.

"Filthy rich"………if youu take the "filthy rich" or even the "dirty rich" or the "grubby rich" and doubled their income would it make any difference to their lifestyle??? No it would not. What it would do is allow then to expand expand their wealth by creating jobs. This is what they do.

Authors
    Athletes
    Actors/Acrtresses
    Investors
    Entrepreneurs

How many of these people could stop writing, playing, Investing, starting businesses etc. and still live incredibly well. So why do they keep going………it is what successful people do. When you look for people sitting on their asses…don't waste your time looking at the rich.
    Defend your assertion, has it been proven ?

I also know that their FOX News (GASP!!!) is also the fairest of the cable news networks
    Thanks for the laugh.

I think everyone pretty much knew that when JoeB spoke of the $2,000 he meant the remaining $1,400. I f I could figure this out, I would think others could to.

Bold 1…an understatement

Bold 2……what does this mean???

You, and others keep trying to paint me as someone who does,'t like women or people of color. The fact that you say in in this forum makes it undeniable to many here.

Let's check some boxes off……

I've supported:

Nikki Hailey……Female, Indian (Is Indian considered a POC today)
    Tulsi Gabbard…Female, Samoan (Is Samoan considered a POC today)
    Amy Klobuchar……Female
    Kimberly Klacik…Female. Black (Shame she lost)
    Joe Collins…Black (Tragedy he lost)
    Allen West…Black
    Kristi Noem…Female

My wife is a person of color (but would be PO's if referred to in that way)_\

I've criticized……
    Hillary Clinton…White, Female
    Nancy Pelosi…White Female
    Jerry Nadler…White
    Adam Schiff…White
    The Cuomos…White
    Bill DiBlasio…White

My wife is a person of color (but would be PO'd if referred to in that way).
    And I like the Temptations.

So your, and others, allusions to me having any particular dispersions to females and POCs is just stupid and uninformed. I see things as they are regardless (irregardless in NJ) as to sex or color.
    Nah, you're just very comfortable with your old timey racism and sexism.

FOX News(Gasp!!!) has the best looking women. That Arab "on the scene" reporter in NYC is absolutely gorgeous. She needs to get her own show.

Middle Eastern women seem to have larger eyes. Not a racist comment (so don't ban me) just a hormonal observation.

Drug Invasion……so someone forced people to take these drugs

Loss of manufacturing jobs……thank you democrats (and I think these jobs were lost by people of all races

Wage Inequality……getting educated helps temper this.

Hoping the good jobs will come back……not with the dems, and nbot by letting in every unskilled ladored that wants to come in

Bolded…I never said that, I don't know any one who ever said that. Minorities are doing worse because they let the family unit collapse.

Chief???? Id dude now passé, no bro???
    Candace Owens expresses that belief. The one you suggest I should read. Do you often suggest reading material that doesn't agree with your belief?

everything is else is running over the same old ground. To old for that.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Candace Owens expresses that belief. The one you suggest I should read. Do you often suggest reading material that doesn't agree with your belief?

everything is else is running over the same old ground. To old for that.
    Candace Owens illustrated how black families were more together years ago when Jim Crow laws existed and there weren't constant hand outs . She is certainly not advocation going back to having Jim Crow laws. She is advocating blacks having a stronger family structure. It was in her book…the one you didn't (or were afraid ) read (Actually, the book by Gianno Caldwell was better.).

I would think that would be obvious. Guess not.

As far as "everything is else is running over the same old ground" you are right. I would think you could see that "running over the same old ground has changed nothing" and maybe a better approach would be in order. I guess not.

Just sit back ……… more "help" is on the way.

What is really ironic is that I have more faith in your race than you do. I don't think blacks need any help. They just need to apply themselves to what is available.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Defend your assertion, has it been proven ?
    What's to defend.

Clearly people that are filthy rich and don't have to work at all continue to work. I guess there are some who do not but for the most part, they continue to work.

Authors……James Paterson does about 8 books a year. Also see Stephen King, John Grisham
    Athletes……Aaron Judge just signed a 1 year deal for $10 Mil. When he is 29 he will have earned $29 million. He could just go home…he won't
    Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise…Each worth over $100 mil……why make another movie…but they will
    Warren Buffet……how old is he???……… still going……why
    Mark Cuban……net worth of over $4 Billion…why does he do any of the stuff he does

Point is is this is what successful people do. They keep moving. Their $$$$ keeps moving.

I don't know how you don't see that but, I guess, you don't.

In all seriousness, it is stunning the resentment some of you have towards wealth. Especially as more wealth creates more opportunity.

It is amazing, really.

Candace Owens illustrated how black families were more together years ago when Jim Crow laws existed and there weren't constant hand outs . She is certainly not advocation going back to having Jim Crow laws. She is advocating blacks having a stronger family structure. It was in her book…the one you didn't (or were afraid ) read (Actually, the book by Gianno Caldwell was better.).

I would think that would be obvious. Guess not.

As far as "everything is else is running over the same old ground" you are right. I would think you could see that "running over the same old ground has changed nothing" and maybe a better approach would be in order. I guess not.

Just sit back ……… more "help" is on the way.

What is really ironic is that I have more faith in your race than you do. I don't think blacks need any help. They just need to apply themselves to what is available.
    There's just no end to the absolute nonsense you spew on this site. Sometimes it's better to just keep your ****ing mouth shut.

I can support AOC for this, as I've said before that I don't agree with the death penalty.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1350486217218023429

Abolish the death penalty.

but this is just stupidity..

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1350615832657862659

The 13 people murdered by Trump's death row killing spree:

Daniel Lee
    Wesley Purkey
    Dustin Honken
    Lezmond Mitchell
    Keith Nelson
    William LeCroy Jr.
    Christopher Vialva
    Orlando Hall
    Brandon Bernard
    Alfred Bourgeois
    Lisa Montgomery
    Corey Johnson
    Dustin Higgs

Say their names.

while I don't agree with the death penalty, this ignorance was justifiably countered with facts.

https://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/stat...62693608501249

Not one was murdered. Each was convicted unanimously of 1st-degree murder & sentenced to death by a jury. Each had extensive due process of law, including years of legal appeals.

The names you should say are those of their victims. Do you know — or care — who those victims were?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Authors
    Athletes
    Actors/Acrtresses
    Investors
    Entrepreneurs

Somebody really believes in the trickle down myth

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I can support AOC for this, as I've said before that I don't agree with the death penalty.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1350486217218023429

but this is just stupidity..

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1350615832657862659

while I don't agree with the death penalty, this ignorance was justifiably countered with facts.

https://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/stat...62693608501249
    Jeff doesnt do hyperbole. Lol

So, AOC is right so that Cori Bush is dumb. Got it

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Somebody really believes in the trickle down myth

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    A lot of people do ………and here we go again.

No, they don't otherwise the politicians would have continued to push this nonsense.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers