Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 9139
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,542
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Benny is the incoherent drunk bad *** right now. Ignore the dude. Can't win an argument when the one you're arguing with is in that state of mind.

    Just walk away. Lol. People leaving literature on his door step. Think he's confusing white supremacists with his nearby church faculty.
    Patriot front. I could believe you attend church there. It’s what Jesus would do, amirite.
    Last edited by benny01; 08-19-2018 at 01:52 AM.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? That article was nothing. Antifa shouted and attacked people who went to Shapiro’s speech in Berkeley. Three people were arrested for bribing weapons and attacking a police officer. These are facts.

    None of your garbage opinion pieces will change that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They brought signs with sticks.

    These are weapons

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/27/man-who-led-armed-protest-at-texas-mosque-publishes-list-of-muslims-home-addresses/?utm_term=.79e4cb8dc1fe

    Here’s your boy Shapiro

    https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/05/ben-shapiro/shapiro-says-majority-muslims-are-radicals/

    And his outlet

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/
    Last edited by benny01; 08-19-2018 at 01:44 AM.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    So you do think he’s dangerous enough that it’s ok for them to bring violence at a speech?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,860
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So you do think he’s dangerous enough that it’s ok for them to bring violence at a speech?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is another thread for this argument.

    By the way, Ms. Orcasio-Cortez is skyrocketing in the polls.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,761
    Yep Shapiro can say that stuff and lose no listeners. That’s why she has nothing to gain and everything to lose. His constituency is clueless and racist bigots who want certain groups bashed relentlessly. The best she can do is correct a few baseless facts. That would be a win in the post fact landscape.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep Shapiro can say that stuff and lose no listeners. That’s why she has nothing to gain and everything to lose. His constituency is clueless and racist bigots who want certain groups bashed relentlessly. The best she can do is correct a few baseless facts. That would be a win in the post fact landscape.
    Again I have no problem with her saying no to Ben. The problem I have is that she pulled out the sexist card right away. She should have said no or just ignored it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again I have no problem with her saying no to Ben. The problem I have is that she pulled out the sexist card right away. She should have said no or just ignored it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. She had nothing to gain by debating this guy so she was right to turn him down. She also should not have pulled the sexist card


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,595
    She was wrong to do that, move on. In the age of Trump, we can overlook her verbal misstep. If the public thinks it is the big thing you believe it is, they will correct it at the polls.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again I have no problem with her saying no to Ben. The problem I have is that she pulled out the sexist card right away. She should have said no or just ignored it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok fair. Tell me, what would you have thought if she said "I do not have to debate him"? Not elaborating any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  10. #610
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I love that Trump's supporters have been reduced to being haters and bashers. They have moved from Hillary and Obama to AOC. So that is something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I really don't care, like you don't care that Trump calls the Press the enemies of the people. So, your point is moot, since I never attack Trump for that statment.
    what is this supposed to mean in this thread?

    there is one side that has continually been outraged at how Trump is so mean to the press. now here we have someone actually banning the press, and these same people do not care. that is the entire point. that is hypocritical.







    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    -aoc
    how do you think people would react if President Trump (or any Republican) gave the same reason for banning the press. they would be outraged.







    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He has banned the press. But he’s the president and she’s a candidate for one house seat.
    all press? show me. I'm not talking about specific individuals, she banned all press.



    if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had banned specific press that had more of a hateful agenda against her, then I could see people explaining why she had a reason to do that. that is not what happened here.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #611
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,761
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    all press? show me. I'm not talking about specific individuals, she banned all press.



    if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had banned specific press that had more of a hateful agenda against her, then I could see people explaining why she had a reason to do that. that is not what happened here.
    Has all press been banned from all events or one specific event?

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,595
    You are so easy to ignore.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,417
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are so easy to ignore.
    Big time. Someone should post the definition of context for him because he clearly doesn’t understand it.

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,122
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are so easy to ignore.
    Lol. The intent of your post is completely contradicted by it's content.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,792
    With this lady, the right has truly found their next boogie man!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •