Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 409 of 548 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 8217
  1. #6121
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Ow wow……the horrible old white people again. The age card rears its ugly head.
    Can't even express my opinion of FOX without you being butthurt that I am using the race card. I don't watch cartoons either does that mean I ragging on children when I express the reason for my actions? Silly over reactionary person

    What I do know is that FOX News (GASP!!!) has numerous black commentators on. Maybe you should watch it a little more. What I also know is that you can watch FOX News (GASP!) without constantly hearing the race card over and over and over. And I get it……if FOX News (GASP!!!!) has a black commentator (see Gianno Caldwell or Candace Owens [better still, read their books])…they just must be a sellout. It couldn't be that they have a logical opinion. They must be Oreos.
    There were blacks in the confederate army, does that means Blacks should have supported their cause? They're white folks on CNN and MSNBC and we know what you think of them.But Blacks can't feel the same way towards Blacks on FOX, you double standardizing silly person?

    I also know that their FOX News (GASP!!!) is also the fairest of the cable news networks……this opinion might be backed up by the fact that their viewership is declining because they have reported negative information about Trump that some of Trump's nutty followers don't want to hear … yet Fox reports it anyway since it is news. Another clue is that I haven't seen any of their commentators literally in tears when Trump lost as I saw ion CNN and CNBC. They reported the news as it was and not as they wished it would be.
    That is your opinion and we are two different people brought up in different cultures so it is understandable that we disagree. Something you have a major problem in understanding

    So you really don't know what you are talking about.

    Now comes a childish cartoon from one of your poster buds.
    Well, you did mention your favorite entertainment news channel is suffering from a decline in rating so I am not alone in thinking FOX is crap. They can't even hold on to their own viewers.

    You still haven't given me, a black person, a creditable reason to watch FOX. Or why a predominately white party, who never, never push Black issues, like Flint or Ms. Taylor shot dead in her bed during a wrong address no-knock raid should be appealing to Blacks.

    It just "I don't know what I am talking about". Let me guess, you won your local community debate contest with that line and now is using it here. Impressive.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-18-2021 at 01:45 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #6122
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Actually, Sluggo, you have been again hoodwinked by your beloved FOX News.

    Your whining, if directed anywhere, should be with President-elect Biden, not with Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. On the eve of the senate runoffs, Biden told the voters in Georgia that "$2,000 checks" would "go out the door" if they elected Democrats Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, but this statment — again, by Biden — was made well after many of the $600 payments had already gone out.

    But, have no fear. I get the real point of your tirade (he may be sleepwalking his way to the White House, but at least Biden isn’t a woman, much less a woman of color).
    I think everyone pretty much knew that when JoeB spoke of the $2,000 he meant the remaining $1,400. I f I could figure this out, I would think others could to.

    Bold 1…an understatement

    Bold 2……what does this mean???

    You, and others keep trying to paint me as someone who does,'t like women or people of color. The fact that you say in in this forum makes it undeniable to many here.

    Let's check some boxes off……

    I've supported:

    Nikki Hailey……Female, Indian (Is Indian considered a POC today)
    Tulsi Gabbard…Female, Samoan (Is Samoan considered a POC today)
    Amy Klobuchar……Female
    Kimberly Klacik…Female. Black (Shame she lost)
    Joe Collins…Black (Tragedy he lost)
    Allen West…Black
    Kristi Noem…Female

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO's if referred to in that way)_\

    I've criticized……
    Hillary Clinton…White, Female
    Nancy Pelosi…White Female
    Jerry Nadler…White
    Adam Schiff…White
    The Cuomos…White
    Bill DiBlasio…White

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO'd if referred to in that way).
    And I like the Temptations.

    So your, and others, allusions to me having any particular dispersions to females and POCs is just stupid and uninformed. I see things as they are regardless (irregardless in NJ) as to sex or color.

  3. #6123
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Ow wow……the horrible old white people again. The age card rears its ugly head.

    What I do know is that FOX News (GASP!!!) has numerous black commentators on. Maybe you should watch it a little more. What I also know is that you can watch FOX News (GASP!) without constantly hearing the race card over and over and over. And I get it……if FOX News (GASP!!!!) has a black commentator (see Gianno Caldwell or Candace Owens [better still, read their books])…they just must be a sellout. It couldn't be that they have a logical opinion. They must be Oreos.

    I also know that their FOX News (GASP!!!) is also the fairest of the cable news networks……this opinion might be backed up by the fact that their viewership is declining because they have reported negative information about Trump that some of Trump's nutty followers don't want to hear … yet Fox reports it anyway since it is news. Another clue is that I haven't seen any of their commentators literally in tears when Trump lost as I saw ion CNN and CNBC. They reported the news as it was and not as they wished it would be.

    So you really don't know what you are talking about.

    Now comes a childish cartoon from one of your poster buds.
    Fox News likes to play both sides of the fence of having actual news people and Trump propagandists, but it's basically a 20-80% split in favor of Trump propagandists. Chris Wallace and Bret Baier actually report the news and keep to facts, but all of the highest-rated programming on that channel spreads misinformation and lies to appeal to Trump and his rabid base.

    Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro, Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earnhardt, Brian Kilmeade, Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld, Maria Bartiromo, Pete Hegseth, Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, and all other Trump sycophants from that organization are engaged in a huge grift. They lie on a regular basis to garner viewership from Trump's base. They make a killing off uninformed voters and they seek to keep them uninformed so they can continue to profit off them.

    Fox News is a very toxic news channel. That's not to say the rest of the MSM isn't toxic, it most certainly is, but Fox is the most egregious offender of the MSM. 80% of what's said on that network is designed to placate viewers' confirmation bias. They know their audience is older white conservatives so they directly try to appeal to that base with tribalism. They are grifting off their viewers' warped view of the world, barely informing them in any way.

  4. #6124
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Can't even express my opinion of FOX without you being butthurt that I am using the race card. I don't watch cartoons either does that mean I ragging on children when I express the reason for my actions? Silly over reactionary person There were blacks in the confederate army, does that means Blacks should have supported their cause? They're white folks on CNN and MSNBC and we know what you think of them.But Blacks can't feel the same way towards Blacks on FOX, you double standardizing silly person? That is your opinion and we are two different people brought up in different cultures so it is understandable that we disagree. Something you have a major problem in understanding

    Well, you did mention your favorite entertainment news channel is suffering from a decline in rating so I am not alone in thinking FOX is crap. That can't even hold on to their own viewers.

    You still haven't given me, a black person, a creditable reason to watch FOX. Or why a predominately white party, who never, never push Black issues, like Flint or Ms. Taylor shot dead in her bed during a wrong address no-knock raid should be appealing to Blacks.

    It just "I don't know what I am talking about". Let me guess, you won your local community debate contest with that line and now is using it here. Impressive.
    Bold 1……not saying you should watch it if you don't want to. Youy should tune in occasionally to hear different perspective. As I do with other networks. Do whatever yopu want.

    Bold 2……I assume you are talking about the repubs. I never heard anyone in the repubs not lament what happened to Breona Taylor (Or Timon Rice) as being a horrible victim of circumstance. As far as "never push black issues"……this is what you don't get: there are no black issues (or at least there shouldn't be).

    I believe that the reopubs try to push the country ahead as awhole and hope everyone jumps on board and comes along. Repubs don't think everyone needs all the=is "help" the dems are so set on giving. We all need opportunities, not help. The more "help" you get, the more you will be happy to sit back and wit for. The train is there, jump on board. Stop waiting to be put on the train.

    But, as always, feel free to do what evert works for you.

  5. #6125
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Fox News likes to play both sides of the fence of having actual news people and Trump propagandists, but it's basically a 20-80% split in favor of Trump propagandists. Chris Wallace and Bret Baier actually report the news and keep to facts, but all of the highest-rated programming on that channel spreads misinformation and lies to appeal to Trump and his rabid base.

    Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro, Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earnhardt, Brian Kilmeade, Jesse Watters, Greg Gutfeld, Maria Bartiromo, Pete Hegseth, Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, and all other Trump sycophants from that organization are engaged in a huge grift. They lie on a regular basis to garner viewership from Trump's base. They make a killing off uninformed voters and they seek to keep them uninformed so they can continue to profit off them.

    Fox News is a very toxic news channel. That's not to say the rest of the MSM isn't toxic, it most certainly is, but Fox is the most egregious offender of the MSM. 80% of what's said on that network is designed to placate viewers' confirmation bias. They know their audience is older white conservatives so they directly try to appeal to that base with tribalism. They are grifting off their viewers' warped view of the world, barely informing them in any way.
    FOX News(Gasp!!!) has the best looking women. That Arab "on the scene" reporter in NYC is absolutely gorgeous. She needs to get her own show.

    Middle Eastern women seem to have larger eyes. Not a racist comment (so don't ban me) just a hormonal observation.

  6. #6126
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Candace Owen said that BLacks did better under Jim Crow than they are doing now. You know that policies that MLK fought against and die for. You know, MLK the one you praise so much. And you suggest I should buy her book? What? We should follow her and get crowd-pleasing Jim Crow policies back so that the Blacks can get a better life? You really are an old ignoramus if you think that is a selling point that other Blacks can get behind. She supported the Proud Boys, some who raided the Capitol Building and she should be my role model? Proud Boys who rank and file members are complaining they need a true white boy to lead them instead of that Latino Enrique Tarrio. Yeah, I can see why you like her. She speaks what your old arse wants to hear from Blacks.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #6127
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 2……I assume you are talking about the repubs. I never heard anyone in the repubs not lament what happened to Breona Taylor (Or Timon Rice) as being a horrible victim of circumstance. As far as "never push black issues"……this is what you don't get: there are no black issues (or at least there shouldn't be).
    A white man, who watch FOX and complained there were too many minorities at the Democrat Convention, telling me there are no Black issues or at least there shouldn't be. That is rich. The republican party doesn't push black issues because they don't exist. Use that as the next republican candidate campaign slogan and the Blacks will come out in droves for him. That is the American way, minorities voting for someone who doesn't believe they have issues to address but whites do.

    It all comes down to your inability to understand why Blacks don't think like you. Let the whites dominate the stage at these conventions and just work the lights. Black issues should be whatever FOX says it is without our input. Choose leaders who believe the Jim Crow life is better than the post-MLK America. Then you wonder why some here call you a racist.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-18-2021 at 01:14 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #6128
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think everyone pretty much knew that when JoeB spoke of the $2,000 he meant the remaining $1,400. I f I could figure this out, I would think others could to.

    Bold 1…an understatement

    Bold 2……what does this mean???

    You, and others keep trying to paint me as someone who does,'t like women or people of color. The fact that you say in in this forum makes it undeniable to many here.

    Let's check some boxes off……

    I've supported:

    Nikki Hailey……Female, Indian (Is Indian considered a POC today)
    Tulsi Gabbard…Female, Samoan (Is Samoan considered a POC today)
    Amy Klobuchar……Female
    Kimberly Klacik…Female. Black (Shame she lost)
    Joe Collins…Black (Tragedy he lost)
    Allen West…Black
    Kristi Noem…Female

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO's if referred to in that way)_\

    I've criticized……
    Hillary Clinton…White, Female
    Nancy Pelosi…White Female
    Jerry Nadler…White
    Adam Schiff…White
    The Cuomos…White
    Bill DiBlasio…White

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO'd if referred to in that way).
    And I like the Temptations.

    So your, and others, allusions to me having any particular dispersions to females and POCs is just stupid and uninformed. I see things as they are regardless (irregardless in NJ) as to sex or color.
    Are you bragging about your general classless behavior


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #6129
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Candace Owen said that BLacks did better under Jim Crow than they are doing now. You know that policies that MLK fought against and die for. You know, MLK the one you praise so much. And you suggest I should buy her book? What? We should follow her and get crowd-pleasing Jim Crow policies back so that the Blacks can get a better life? You really are an old ignoramus if you think that is a selling point that other Blacks can get behind. She supported the Proud Boys, some who raided the Capitol Building and she should be my role model? Proud Boys who rank and file members are complaining they need a true white boy to lead them instead of that Latino Enrique Tarrio. Yeah, I can see why you like her. She speaks what your old arse wants to hear from Blacks.
    Old ignoramus knows that black families were doing far better 50 years ago than they are doing now. All these "programs" that provided all that "help" has served to destroy black families.

    Look, bottom line here is that you and I will never agree on this soI'm moving on.

  10. #6130
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you bragging about your general classless behavior


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are you talking about???

    What classless behavior????

  11. #6131
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    FOX News(Gasp!!!) has the best looking women. That Arab "on the scene" reporter in NYC is absolutely gorgeous. She needs to get her own show.

    Middle Eastern women seem to have larger eyes. Not a racist comment (so don't ban me) just a hormonal observation.
    So you choose new stations for the genital response? And this is a creditable response to this post? Oh, my lord middle eastern women seem to have larger eyes??????? I use to think all white women had flat arse, but I lost that idea when I lived in a diverse setting at college. That was when I was eighteen years old.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-18-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  12. #6132
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 1……not saying you should watch it if you don't want to. Youy should tune in occasionally to hear different perspective. As I do with other networks. Do whatever yopu want.

    Bold 2……I assume you are talking about the repubs. I never heard anyone in the repubs not lament what happened to Breona Taylor (Or Timon Rice) as being a horrible victim of circumstance. As far as "never push black issues"……this is what you don't get: there are no black issues (or at least there shouldn't be).

    I believe that the reopubs try to push the country ahead as awhole and hope everyone jumps on board and comes along. Repubs don't think everyone needs all the=is "help" the dems are so set on giving. We all need opportunities, not help. The more "help" you get, the more you will be happy to sit back and wit for. The train is there, jump on board. Stop waiting to be put on the train.

    But, as always, feel free to do what evert works for you.
    1. I do once in awhile when Chris Wallace is on. Things like Hannity and Tucker Carlson are straight garbage. There is no substance in their reporting.

    2. Go online some more. There is a huge amount of people that think George Floyd died by an overdose, and was properly treated. You don't have to look far to see the massive amount of BS surrounding these incidents.

    3. The Republicans are about "say whatever we can to avoid helping anyone who isn't filthy rich". Their whole platform has been to cut taxes for the rich, start a war with Iran, and get rid of anything that will help people that need it.

    THey have no consistency in their beliefs. Watch, all of a sudden the "staunch conservatives" are going to appear out of no where the next few years.

  13. #6133
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Old ignoramus knows that black families were doing far better 50 years ago than they are doing now. All these "programs" that provided all that "help" has served to destroy black families.

    Look, bottom line here is that you and I will never agree on this soI'm moving on.
    But that old ignoramus doesn't take into account the Drug invasion of the eighties, the loss of manufacturing jobs, and the growing wage equality in this country. Something that all Americans have experienced. That is why you still have people hoping those good jobs will come back. Everybody is doing worst than they were fifty years ago. No, I don't think bringing back Jim Crow will solve that problem chief.

    Of course, you are going to flee this argument because it doesn't make you as good and knowledgeable as you think you are.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-18-2021 at 01:43 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #6134
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    But that old ignoramus doesn't take into account the Drug invasion of the eighties, the loss of manufacturing jobs, and the growing wage equality in this country. Something that all Americans have experienced. That is why you still have people hoping those good jobs will come back. Everybody is doing worst than they were fifty years ago. No, I don't think bringing back Jim Crow will solve that problem chief.

    Of course, you are going to flee this argument because it doesn't make you as good and knowledgeable as you think you are.
    Drug Invasion……so someone forced people to take these drugs

    Loss of manufacturing jobs……thank you democrats (and I think these jobs were lost by people of all races

    Wage Inequality……getting educated helps temper this.

    Hoping the good jobs will come back……not with the dems, and nbot by letting in every unskilled ladored that wants to come in

    Bolded…I never said that, I don't know any one who ever said that. Minorities are doing worse because they let the family unit collapse.

    Chief???? Id dude now passé, no bro???

  15. #6135
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think everyone pretty much knew that when JoeB spoke of the $2,000 he meant the remaining $1,400. I f I could figure this out, I would think others could to.
    Maybe. Maybe not. In the end though, he said what he said when he said it. Your whole point is still worthless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bold 2……what does this mean???

    You, and others keep trying to paint me as someone who does,'t like women or people of color. The fact that you say in in this forum makes it undeniable to many here.

    Let's check some boxes off……

    I've supported:

    Nikki Hailey……Female, Indian (Is Indian considered a POC today)
    Tulsi Gabbard…Female, Samoan (Is Samoan considered a POC today)
    Amy Klobuchar……Female
    Kimberly Klacik…Female. Black (Shame she lost)
    Joe Collins…Black (Tragedy he lost)
    Allen West…Black
    Kristi Noem…Female

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO's if referred to in that way)_\

    I've criticized……
    Hillary Clinton…White, Female
    Nancy Pelosi…White Female
    Jerry Nadler…White
    Adam Schiff…White
    The Cuomos…White
    Bill DiBlasio…White

    My wife is a person of color (but would be PO'd if referred to in that way).
    And I like the Temptations.

    So your, and others, allusions to me having any particular dispersions to females and POCs is just stupid and uninformed. I see things as they are regardless (irregardless in NJ) as to sex or color.
    I never said you disliked women or people of color. I said at least Joe Biden isn’t one. You can interpret that however you’d like.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •