Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 406 of 548 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I definitely believe gender exists, I just don't think one of the genders is inherently worse than the other at leadership.

I mean, you compared a woman in a leadership position to someone with down syndrome flying an airplane. I'm not offended, I'm pointing out you are a trash human being.
    You also told me once that IQ is a social construct. Kinda walking that one back now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    You also told me once that IQ is a social construct. Kinda walking that one back now I guess.
    I never once said that. You have resorted to out and out lying at this point.

But please, we all want to hear more of your thoughts on how women who think are witches. You are truly ahead of your time!

I did say there is no true objective measure of IQ, because any test designed to test IQ also requires knowledge of the test questions, concepts, and ideas. That isn't saying it's a social construct so much as it is the consensus of people who study IQ tests.

But go ahead and tell me about how women are inherently terrible leaders.

I never once said that. You have resorted to out and out lying at this point.

But please, we all want to hear more of your thoughts on how women who think are witches. You are truly ahead of your time!

Fine whatever it's not worth rehashing all the weird conspiracy theories you believe, especially since you can't search anything on this dead forum. You said you don't think women are inherently worse than men. Me neither. I think they are inherently better.

Fine whatever it's not worth rehashing all the weird conspiracy theories you believe, especially since you can't search anything on this dead forum. You said you don't think women are inherently worse than men. Me neither. I think they are inherently better.
    Just not at leadership right? When it comes to that, they are like someone with down syndrome?

Just not at leadership right? When it comes to that, they are like someone with down syndrome?
    You're catching on.

7. 01-14-2021, 10:44 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

8. 01-14-2021, 10:58 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

He comes in every few months when he needs some attention. Post something to spark liberals and then argue it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

10. 01-14-2021, 11:05 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Do you guys take everything you read on the internet 100% seriously? Hilarious to think a Muslim guy is going to take umbrage with an amusing remark I made about women that was admittedly strictly to goad valade, who cannot help himself.

Do you guys take everything you read on the internet 100% seriously? Hilarious to think a Muslim guy is going to take umbrage with an amusing remark I made about women that was admittedly strictly to goad valade, who cannot help himself.
    I'm taking umbrage with you calling your mother a retart.

Be better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...s-business.jpg

A blast from the past meme, but never more topical.

I literally hadn't even posted on here in hours when you posted that. You're such a liar trying to go with the old "I was joking" defense.

lol, next you'll be telling us your PSD was hacked and it wasn't even you that posted.

I literally hadn't even posted on here in hours when you posted that. You're such a liar trying to go with the old "I was joking" defense.

lol, next you'll be telling us your PSD was hacked and it wasn't even you that posted.
    I stand by everything I say. Jokes don't exist, Covid killed them.

I stand by everything I say. Jokes don't exist, Covid killed them.
    If only covid had killed women leaders instead.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...s-business.jpg

A blast from the past meme, but never more topical.
    Wait a minute...

Are you the puppet master..?

lmao! hmm..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If only covid had killed women leaders instead.
    Just our sense of humour and our precious, sweet fatties. Life doesn't have meaning post Covid.