Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 404 of 548 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’ll probably get a demerit, but I couldn’t resist.

Looks about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow!!!

Sounds like I wrote this.

Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Bullcrap I did. I care less if you call me a racist, Bub. You don't own the license to label anyone racist. That one of the problems in the world today namely that many really ignorant people who cannot argue facts resort to insulting the other person.

Look, I don't know you. I don't know if you are white, black, Asian, Hispanic, or an Islander and I don't care what your religion is.I was taught to treat people as they come to you. To be fair and honest with them. In the military this was drummed home to me in spades within my combat unit where we had every race represented and they were your brothers in arms.

But I am also not going to take **** from anyone who doesn't know a damned thing about me and my history calling me a racist. Screw that if that is what you are going to call me. Got it?
    You posted racist things and don’t want to be called a racist.

Solution:

Don’t post racist things, and you won’t be called a racist.

Wow!!!

Good post.
    Birds of a feather are racist together?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You posted racist things and don’t want to be called a racist.

Solution:

Don’t post racist things, and you won’t be called a racist.
    You can take the words that you said and put them where the sun doesn't shine. You just posted lies and if you don't want to be called a liar then stop posting lies.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Birds of a feather are racist together?
    I know nothing about the other fellow. I stand alone in what I say and believe. I don't ask for or want any help from anyone. You called me a racist with no bit of proof. You are the one who should be suspended as should anyone else that says this kind of crap about someone else. Who are you anyway to make this **** up and throw out accusations of racism? Are you the owner of this site or some decider of who is and isn't a racist? If you are neither of these, why don't you just shut up while you are behind.

I know nothing about the other fellow. I stand alone in what I say and believe. I don't ask for or want any help from anyone. You called me a racist with no bit of proof. You are the one who should be suspended as should anyone else that says this kind of crap about someone else. Who are you anyway to make this **** up and throw out accusations of racism? Are you the owner of this site or some decider of who is and isn't a racist? If you are neither of these, why don't you just shut up while you are behind.
    Isnt your other persona friends with him?

lol, I'm playing. You're just way too extreme.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yeah. She is a American citizen. She also is a Somali Moslem by birth and religion.
    She lived there til she was 8 and moved to America when she was 12. Like I said she’s before- she’s American

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-05-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You can take the words that you said and put them where the sun doesn't shine. You just posted lies and if you don't want to be called a liar then stop posting lies.
    The "I know you are but what am I" routine doesn't really work here, sport.

10. 01-05-2021, 09:53 PM
    Reason
    Called it, somaliland is in Somalia

This site is called Pro Sports Debo for a reason. Choose your next words you send his way very wisely or you could be in a world of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This site is called Pro Sports Debo for a reason. Choose your next words you send his way very wisely or you could be in a world of trouble.
    ProSportsDebo: serving justice with an adequately sized dick since 2007.

Just in case any of you guys that are constantly reprimanded for racism are confused.

Thinking someone is of the lesser because the color of their skin is racist. Having a black friend doesn't change this.

You aren't in a Republican chat room where books like "The Bell Curve" are taken seriously. You are in the real world. I know it's difficult. But I would suggest not mentioning race if you can't differentiate racism from truth.

Wow!!!

Good post.
    What if sluggo is brett?!

That would genius!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wowie!!!(Puerile EMs)

Good post.
    Ftfy

"we're going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can't just spew disinformation and misinformation."

sounds like something Trump would say, and then be heavily criticized by media he is saying this against.

but it wasn't Trump, it was AOC. remember when Trump was attacked for being against the media.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...disinformation

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday took part in an Instagram Live Q&A during which she said Congress was looking into media literacy initiatives following the deadly Capitol attack on Wednesday that was fueled by misinformation.

“I do think that several members of Congress and some of my discussions have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here,” Ocasio-Cortez said during the event.

“And we're going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can't just spew disinformation and misinformation. It's one thing to have differing opinions, but it's another thing entirely to just say things that are false.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome