Page 402 of 610 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 9139
    Sounds pretty racist actually.

2. 01-02-2021, 11:36 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds pretty racist actually.
    How? Omar happens to be a Somali born Muslim who happened to steal an election. Other folks who were not Somali born Muslims also conspired and stole other elections. So, pray tell, how what I said was in any way "racist". All this goes to show is that traitors are not defined by their skin color or religion.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Bet.
    Do it.

Instead of reporting him to the moderators, maybe call Sunnydale Resting Home for the mentally impaired that one of their patients have access to the internet.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-03-2021 at 01:07 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    How? Omar happens to be a Somali born Muslim who happened to steal an election. Other folks who were not Somali born Muslims also conspired and stole other elections. So, pray tell, how what I said was in any way "racist". All this goes to show is that traitors are not defined by their skin color or religion.
    No. Its racist and she didn't steal any election.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

I assume something will be done about the racism?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Instead of reporting him to the moderators, maybe call Sunnydale Resting Home for the mentally impaired that one of their patients have access to the internet.
    Been doing that for years for you man.

Do it.
    I did *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Been doing that for years for you man.
    Well, I am not surprised they didn't listen to you, half the staff is my weed hook-up. It is quite sunny at Sunnydale.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I assume something will be done about the racism?
    There's your answer [emoji3]

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Maybe I ought to report you to a moderator for that insult? YOu really hurt my feelings with that insult, you big bully Truth is that there are always two sides to a story. Your mind is locked with a notion that the US military is evil and randomly kills civilians. I say that soldiers(and those Blackwater guys were soldiers), do not do that. Perhaps you might have a son or daughter down the road who may be in the same situation that those four guys were in and got caught up in a firefight like they were in. And after doing their job a bunch of second guessing political a-holes want to prosecute your *** and send you to prison for doing your job.

You fellows should stop and think sometimes, what you are saying about the people in the military. It is not what you are saying that happens at all
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-04-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Exactly what is "racist" about what I said? Last I heard she is a Somali. Last I heard she was a Congress-person. Hell, Biden stole an election and he is as white as dirty snow.

But hey, report me for being a racist. I don't give a rat's tush. Knock yourself out. Small minded losers like to report silly things like this.

Exactly what is "racist" about what I said? Last I heard she is a Somali. Last I heard she was a Congress-person. Hell, Biden stole an election and he is as white as dirty snow.

But hey, report me for being a racist. I don't give a rat's tush. Knock yourself out. Small minded losers like to report silly things like this.
    You need better sources. She is an American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Maybe I ought to report you to a moderator for that insult? YOu really hurt my feelings with that insult, you big bully Truth is that there are always two sides to a story. Your mind is locked with a notion that the US military is evil and randomly kills civilians. I say that soldiers(and those Blackwater guys were soldiers), do not do that. Perhaps you might have a son or daughter down the road who may be in the same situation that those four guys were in and got caught up in a firefight like they were in. And after doing their job a bunch of second guessing political a-holes want to prosecute your *** and send you to prison for doing your job.

You fellows should stop and think sometimes, what you are saying about the people in the military. It is not what you are saying at all
    I don't believe the military is evil in itself but that war is about terrorizing the enemy populations and destroying countries that include children, babes, elderly getting killed. War is evil because evil things are done to innocents.

Those Blackwater people didn't identify the enemy and just shot up a crowd of people like gang bangers. That is what happens in wars and makes our leaders' decisions to lied us into invading Iraq evil.

Once again, no one here is dissing our military, but on how it is used. Having a military is great. It prevents people from invading you. You should take more time and reflect on what you read before you go off the handle.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-03-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I did *shrug*
    Goody. Good to know that to lamely call someone a racist doesn't result in a suspension. Perhaps what should happen though, is that when someone does this kind of "stuff" they themselves should get banned. After all, it is slander when you think about it.