Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Antifaís tactics are to answer violence and the threat of violence with violence. Iím the one guy here that they are talking about. Sorry, Iím not gonna scold one side for giving the other side exactly what they preach. The groups that antifa attacks are group that wish to use violence to intimidate and terrorize the communities that they rally in. No sweat off my balls if those people get a boot to the face. FWIW, the whole lot of them are trash.
    As long as they don't bring that bs to a non-violence protest. Often families, with kids and older folks, are attending those. Keep that craziness as far away from serious minded non-violence protesters as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    As long as they don't bring that bs to a non-violence protest. Often families, with kids and older folks, are attending those. Keep that craziness as far away from serious minded non-violence protesters as possible.
    Absolutely, but what brewer and special are doing is pushing this false equivalency. Antifa is a reactionary group. They show up when when these fascistís,naziís, and racists rally. They want to make these groups victims. They arenít they are the aggressors. No rally, no antifa. Itís a ******** argument by people that support those groups. Iíll never play a tiny violin and sing ďoh those poor naziís.Ē

Antifaís tactics are to answer violence and the threat of violence with violence. Iím the one guy here that they are talking about. Sorry, Iím not gonna scold one side for giving the other side exactly what they preach. The groups that antifa attacks are group that wish to use violence to intimidate and terrorize the communities that they rally in. No sweat off my balls if those people get a boot to the face. FWIW, the whole lot of them are trash.
    Thoughts when they attack cops and journalists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

They both attack cops and journalists. The daily caller doesnít happen to report on it, so you probably missed it. Itís a riot, moron. Any length to defend naziís

They both attack cops and journalists. The daily caller doesnít happen to report on it, so you probably missed it. Itís a riot, moron. Any length to defend naziís
    And when they show up at colleges and harass people who attend Ben Shapiroís speech? Iím sure thatís the nazis fault too right? Because Shapiro is such a threat?

And when they show up at colleges and harass people who attend Ben Shapiroís speech? Iím sure thatís the nazis fault too right? Because Shapiro is such a threat?

Harass.lol

Would you really like to deflect to to the ďviolentĒ speech argument? We can do that if that if you like.

Harass.lol

Would you really like to deflect to to the ďviolentĒ speech argument? We can do that if that if you like.
    Please tell me why Shapiro is so dangerous that these people have to cause violence at his speech?

Absolutely, but what brewer and special are doing is pushing this false equivalency. Antifa is a reactionary group. They show up when when these fascistís,naziís, and racists rally. They want to make these groups victims. They arenít they are the aggressors. No rally, no antifa. Itís a ******** argument by people that support those groups. Iíll never play a tiny violin and sing ďoh those poor naziís.Ē
    Of course, they push that bs. Special is a racist and Brewer like arguing with Dems even if it makes him look like an idiot. With our growing diversity, these groups are dying out and they know it and they are scared, embitter and striking out mindlessly. My greatest fear is that they won't go silently into oblivion.

But I can't condone violence on any level, being Black my people are more vulnerable to being smashed and toss side like the native Americans. Already we are being herded into the prison system and with Sessions as AG, well that southern bigot would love to have a reason to be more oppressive. For that reason, I hope I don't see any Blacks joining or supporting Antifa.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-18-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Please tell me why Shapiro is so dangerous that these people have to cause violence at his speech?

Violence? Source.

And a second retreat to strawmen. Shapiro is dangerous?

Who likes cops or journalists?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Your words: ďAntifaís tactics are to answer violence and threat of violence with violence. The groups that they attack are groups that wish to use violence to intimidate and terrorize the communities they rally in.Ē

So you said they only attack areas with threat of violence. So youíre the one saying heís dangerous

And three people were arrested at his speech including 20 yr old arrested for battery (hitting a police officer)

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Of course, they push that bs. Special is a racist and Brewer like arguing with Dems even if it makes him look like an idiot. With our growing diversity, these groups are dying out and they know it and they are scared, embitter and striking out mindlessly. My greatest fear is that they won't go silently into oblivion.

But I can't condone violence on any level, being Black my people are more vulnerable to being smashed and toss side like the native Americans. Already we are being herded into the prison system and with Sessions as AG, well that southern bigot would love to have a reason to be more oppressive. For that reason, I hope I don't see any Blacks joining or supporting Antifa.
    I generally donít condone violence either and you are right, they wonít go silently. Theyíll drop their propaganda on my doorstep in the middle of the night like cowards, as theyíve been doing every few weeks since trump was elected. Theyíll try to recruit and corrupt my kids with their ********.

I feel what your saying, especially the second paragraph. Thing is, Iím white and gonna be forced own these ****s. They pretend to represent me and my community. I wonít seek them out, but if they are at my door Iíll leave them in a pile on my stoop. I donít have any sympathy for them, Iím all tapped out.

Your words: ďAntifaís tactics are to answer violence and threat of violence with violence. The groups that they attack are groups that wish to use violence to intimidate and terrorize the communities they rally in.Ē

So you said they only attack areas with threat of violence. So youíre the one saying heís dangerous

And three people were arrested at his speech including 20 yr old arrested for battery (hitting a police officer)

So none of your garbage sources said what you needed them to, eh.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/o...n-shapiro.html

What the hell are you talking about? That article was nothing. Antifa shouted and attacked people who went to Shapiroís speech in Berkeley. Three people were arrested for bribing weapons and attacking a police officer. These are facts.

None of your garbage opinion pieces will change that

What the hell are you talking about? That article was nothing. Antifa shouted and attacked people who went to Shapiroís speech in Berkeley. Three people were arrested for bribing weapons and attacking a police officer. These are facts.

None of your garbage opinion pieces will change that

Benny is the incoherent drunk bad *** right now. Ignore the dude. Can't win an argument when the one you're arguing with is in that state of mind.

Just walk away. Lol. People leaving literature on his door step. Think he's confusing white supremacists with his nearby church faculty.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!