Page 398 of 548 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Because they work harder then the rest
    thanks, my coke just shot out my nose

that's cola beverage coke, in case you wondered
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    People like you never realize how dumb you sound.
    Consider reading this to yourself while taking a good, long look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Don't know if they work harder than the rest physically…to the point where they work up a sweat.

I do think that the wealthy have near instant access to whatever they confront. They also don't have to do all those annoying things that other classes of people do on a regular basis. So from those respects, life is much easier for the rich.

Moral of the story……be rich.

What do you think rich people do withy their money……put it in a pile and stare at it????.
    Nah. They just move it offshore.

By the way, what do you think poor people do with their money?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Sure son and we really, really believe you meant coke the beverage drink. lol
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If that's true how come the super wealthy got even richer during the pandemic and the US lost jobs and income?
    I missed sluggos response to this..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

You know he ignores anything that contradicts the sunshine lollipop version of Americana he holds dear.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You know he ignores anything that contradicts the sunshine lollipop version of Americana he holds dear.
    I know, it's the saltiness he does it with which I find entertaining [emoji846]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

They don't really have any…that's why they're poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

They spend it on luxuries.

Like having a phone.

..and shoes

This from someone who word associates the word "inflatable" with the word "sex."
    Or "Barbie" with "men's room."
    Cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Because there isn't a talking point he can regurgitate that counters valade's statement. And if there is he's got to look it up before pawning it off as his own idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Because there isn't a talking point he can regurgitate that counters valade's statement. And if there is he's got to look it up before pawning it off as his own idea.
    For what it is worth, (not much here), there are several posters that I will not respond to due to personal attacks, threats (me and family) or just being incredibly juvenile. I don't read their posts and don't know what they are saying/asking so therefore no response is coming.

I doubt if they care and I certainly don't

For what it is worth, (not much here), there are several posters that I will not respond to due to personal attacks, threats (me and family) or just being incredibly juvenile. I don't read their posts and don't know what they are saying/asking so therefore no response is coming.

I doubt if they care and I certainly don't
    In other words, I hurt his feelings...