Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 394 of 548 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

RE: the bold……I click on "Reply with Quote." How else do you quote???

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Rich, coming from the guy who just stated that women's legs would be spread like peanut butter if made to commit to public service. I take it you never quite grew out of yours
    It’s just not that difficult....really.

Now back you go to your shuffleboard game.

[QUOTE=Sluggo1;33731802]

Read, read, read……I posted earlier that I don't know how to play bridge. Never learned. I was a pretty fair poker player in my day. Now all they play is "Hold Em" and I don't came for that game. Too much silly lingo.

RE: the bold……I click on "Reply with Quote." How else do you quote???
    You probably just forgot how to play.

I don't know what you're doing wrong, but you're doing it well

Edit.
    Last edited by Crovash; 12-07-2020 at 12:35 PM.

[QUOTE=Kenny Powders;33731819]

You probably just forgot how to play.

I don't know what you're doing wrong, but you're doing it well
    Nope.

Never learned bridge. Never liked Hold Em.

Nope.

Never learned bridge. Never liked Hold Em.
    Except this kind I bet.

So you think people should have to work for the federal government to get a bailout that the rich have gotten already time and time again , and STILL proceeded to layoff people?

Yeah, **** that.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

No……keep in mind folks, this from the same guy who understands reality.
    Some warped version of reality from seventy years ago maybe.

[QUOTE=Sluggo1;33731742]
    Rich, coming from the guy who just stated that women's legs would be spread like peanut butter if made to commit to public service. I take it you never quite grew out of yours[/QUOTE]

Is there anyone here that does not think that some females will get themselves pregnant the minute they get some crappy assignment they do not like???? (puerile QMs)

This happens now. And it is an "out" that male service members cannot use. Talk about "fairness."

And as soon as it occurs the student loan debt will be forgiven outright or some other "program" will be rolled out. I can't believe that you don't think this will happen.

Bolded……What are you talking about??? Never quite grew out of what??? (Puerile QMs)
    Once again you fail to properly quote someone. Get it together, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So you think people should have to work for the federal government to get a bailout that the rich have gotten already time and time again , and STILL proceeded to layoff people?

Yeah, **** that.
    For all the animosity you seem to have for the rich, you do realize that you will most likely never be rich, don't you??? (Puerile QMs)

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I would have no problem with student loan forgiveness if the person does 5 years of public service -- military, peace corps, state jobs. If they want something from the government, they need to give something of value to the government.
    Great idea.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If there is to be a school loan forgiveness program (there shouldn't be) then it goes on the least common denominator. Find the student that took the most affordable tuition and forgive that debt in that amount for all students in debt. Anyone with more that would 100% be on them.
    what about the people that already worked hard to pay off their student loan, what do they get.

to simply forgive all student loan debt is stupid, but of course some people love it because they have their debt wiped out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It’s a blatantly horrible idea — regressive indentured servitude — but I am not surprised that our resident jackboots would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It’s a blatantly horrible idea — regressive indentured servitude — but I am not surprised that our resident jackboots would love it.
    Yeah…just give everyone free college. No matter what the cost…free for everyone. I'm sure the professors would forgo their salaries to keep costs down. Retired profs could teach for free too.

Then, when we find out that people that pay for private colleges get better jobs, we can attack that too as being blatantly unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what about the people that already worked hard to pay off their student loan, what do they get.

to simply forgive all student loan debt is stupid, but of course some people love it because they have their debt wiped out.
    Totally agree. Perhaps they go back 75 years and give anyone with a degree the same amount as a sort of stimulus.

Like I said, there shouldn't be any program.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Yeah…just give everyone free college. No matter what the cost…free for everyone. I'm sure the professors would forgo their salaries to keep costs down. Retired profs could teach for free too.

Then, when we find out that people that pay for private colleges get better jobs, we can attack that too as being blatantly unfair.
    I know it is hard for persons in your condition to follow simple discussions, so let me help you out. We are talking about forgiving current debt, not “free college.” There is a connection, I grant, but these are two separate issues.

Try to stay with us in between your shuffleboard matches.

By the way, forgiving current student debt would likely result in a palpable and immediate boost to the economy (sort of like what you all creamed all over when the administration passed the tax cuts — though this would be much, much more widely useful).