Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 389 of 610 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    But could not get a job in her field in the financial capital of the world.

Sumtin wrong sumwere.
    Or......

Could be that she had other plans (and other priorities).

And, what do you know, it looks like she’s doing quite well, thank you — and, face it, Sluggo, lol, she has a hell of a lot more impact (and some would even say positive impact at that) than either you or I.

But could not get a job in her field in the financial capital of the world.

Sumtin wrong sumwere.
    Certainly wasn’t bc she’s dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Or......

Could be that she had other plans (and other priorities).

And, what do you know, it looks like she’s doing quite well, thank you — and, face it, Sluggo, lol, she has a hell of a lot more impact (and some would even say positive impact at that) than either you or I.
    Oh. So the game plan was to spend tuition at Boston College (how much would that be, you would know. Clue us in.) and 4+ years worth of time in order to get a job as a bartended, bide her time and then run for congress and come up with a multi trillion dollar idea.

Yeah. You're probably right. Why didn't I think of that???

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Certainly wasn’t bc she’s dumb

OK. So what was the reason??? Why would she go to college at a great deal of time and expense and then not work in her chosen field??? You seem to know. Tell us.

Oh. So the game plan was to spend tuition at Boston College (how much would that be, you would know. Clue us in.) and 4+ years worth of time in order to get a job as a bartended, bide her time and then run for congress and come up with a multi trillion dollar idea.

Because your reading comprehension sucks?

Plans (plural — that’s what the “s” on the end of a word usually signifies, as in more than one plan). And priorities (fyi: also plural).

p.s. Boston University — big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Because your reading comprehension sucks?

Plans (plural — that’s what the “s” on the end of a word usually signifies, as in more than one plan). And priorities (fyi: also plural).

p.s. Boston University — big difference.
    So you point is what, exactly???

She went to Boston Whatever and came out with plans (plural, just to satisfy you) and priorities (plural, just to satisfy you) other than working in the field she (or someone else) paid a lot of $$$ for.

That makes sense to you???

What probably happened………

She couldn't get a job in her field (in the financial capital of the world) and took a job as a bartender. Somewhere along the lin, some political hack recognized that she has oodles of charisma and groomed her to primary the pasty old white guy in a district full of Spanish speaking people just like her. She then ran and spent nextoto nothing on her campaign (kudos for that) and beat the pasty old white gut by a few thousand votes with 85% if her constituents not voting at all.Having a "D" after her name, she could not lose in the general election and the rest is history. Frankly, it was a brilliant move by whoever was pulling her strings at the time and it is surprising that it didn't happen sooner. And I think it will be happening more in the future.

And, as I mentioned in an earlier post……out of 435 elections for congress this year, only two garnered less votes than AOC. Seems like most if her district is not all that interested in her. (But she did win fair and square.

Why you like this idiot as an congressional is beyond me. She has done nothing but come up with stupid ideas (plural, just to satisfy you) that will never go anywhere.

So you point is what, exactly???

She went to Boston Whatever and came out with plans (plural, just to satisfy you) and priorities (plural, just to satisfy you) other than working in the field she (or someone else) paid a lot of $$$ for.

That makes sense to you???
    Alas, humble as I am, I have no basis upon which to answer.

But I’ll defer to you, o wise one, who apparently knows everything there is to know about Ocasio-Cortez’s thoughts, plans, priorities, and hopes (not to mention her finances).

What probably happened………

She couldn't get a job in her field (in the financial capital of the world) and took a job as a bartender. Somewhere along the lin, some political hack recognized that she has oodles of charisma and groomed her to primary the pasty old white guy in a district full of Spanish speaking people just like her. She then ran and spent nextoto nothing on her campaign (kudos for that) and beat the pasty old white gut by a few thousand votes with 85% if her constituents not voting at all.Having a "D" after her name, she could not lose in the general election and the rest is history. Frankly, it was a brilliant move by whoever was pulling her strings at the time and it is surprising that it didn't happen sooner. And I think it will be happening more in the future.
    What do you mean, “probably?” You mean you are not sure?

O wise one, you disappoint me.

Because you’re not as smart as she is...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

OK. So what was the reason??? Why would she go to college at a great deal of time and expense and then not work in her chosen field??? You seem to know. Tell us.

I don’t know. I know she isn’t dumb. So do you. Why do you so often repeat things you know are wrong?

Last edited by ewing; 12-05-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because you’re not as smart as she is...
    A comment such as that indicates that you are not as intelligent as I am.

But with practice and experience, who knows where you could go,

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t know. I know she isn’t dumb. So do you. Why do you so often repeat things you know are wrong?

I don't know that she is not dumb. She has shown me nothing other than a penchant for social media and she is attractive and likable. She is Chrissy Thiegan (or whatever her name is) in congress. Nothing more.

As far as intelligence……nothing special there.

A comment such as that indicates that you are not as intelligent as I am.

But with practice and experience, who knows where you could go,
    I don’t know, practice and experience didn’t take you anywhere.

I mean, you’re not even as smart or successful as a former bartender. Must sting.

Ahh the "I lack lived experience" argument against someone. Because it's pretty crazy that this is the way you look at her specifically and the world generally.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Because not everyone chooses to follow "Sluggo's Guide to Success".

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ahh the "I lack lived experience" argument against someone. Because it's pretty crazy that this is the way you look at her specifically and the world generally.
    Do you realize how stupid you sound???

A degree in economics and living in the financial capital of the world and she chooses not to work in the field she spent so much time and energy trying to get a degree.

That's like living in Egypt with a degree in archeology and working as bank teller.

Please.