Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 381 of 610 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 9139
  1. #5701
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Oh yeah that's the great part of it. Where were these folks when the travesty of this administration was happening.

    To be clear I will not be reading any of these books, but I will watch the sniping of people here on this site about them.
    Where were these folks? Demeaning themselves for a regular salary
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #5702
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Where were these folks? Demeaning themselves for a regular salary
    I hope they got bettewr than a regular sallary.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #5703
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    We've seen how willing Libs were to rehabilitate George W Bush and all the Neocons of that era. Anyone in the GWB administration should be a pariah to this day. And that ESPECIALLY goes for everyone in Trump's.

    encouraging division and hate, sadly expected by many on the left.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #5704
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    I though these posts related to AOC and the magazine photoshoot were trolling, moderator?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #5705
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I hope they got bettewr than a regular sallary.
    I meant regular as in...steady paycheck
    I'm sure they made more than me.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #5706
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    encouraging division and hate, sadly expected by many on the left.
    I’ll own it.

    I am on the left and I am disdainful of both the Bush II administration and the Trump administration (but in the spirit of full disclosure, I was none too happy with Clinton or Obama either).

    If that is encouraging hate, so be it. As for division, well, that’ll exist no matter what degree of unity we achieve.

  7. #5707
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,148
    Guys we need to stay on topic, this is a politics forum for Christ’s sake! How about some elevated discourse. Anyway, so AOC’s shoes...

  8. #5708
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Guys we need to stay on topic, this is a politics forum for Christ’s sake! How about some elevated discourse. Anyway, so AOC’s shoes...
    ima hafta come slap someone with my $83 pumps
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #5709
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I’ll own it.

    I am on the left and I am disdainful of both the Bush II administration and the Trump administration (but in the spirit of full disclosure, I was none too happy with Clinton or Obama either).

    If that is encouraging hate, so be it. As for division, well, that’ll exist no matter what degree of unity we achieve.
    to simply think anyone that has been connected to or associated with Trump and the Trump administration, should be black balled and refused to work with again, is ridiculous.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #5710
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Gee. Holding people responsible for their actions? What a concept.

  11. #5711
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Gee. Holding people responsible for their actions? What a concept.
    what actions, please explain.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #5712
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Put it this way. If Rudy Giuliani came to me looking for a job, I would like to be able to examine his qualifications as thoroughly as possible. As such, something like his archived tweets would be useful to me in making my decision.

  13. #5713
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    encouraging division and hate, sadly expected by many on the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I though these posts related to AOC and the magazine photoshoot were trolling, moderator?
    How do you post this kind of stuff with a straight face?

  14. #5714
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ima hafta come slap someone with my $83 pumps
    Was this post purposely supposed to look like a nastynice post?

  15. #5715
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,781
    My politics are driven by division and hate. I only want everyone to have healthcare, ramp down our military and save the planet because of how much I hate conservatives. What an own that would be to materially make their lives better through these means.
    HELLO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •