Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 379 of 610 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You've been trolling in this thread for days. I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and let you go. Next time I'll put a stop to it before you get the response you desire.
    I think anyone who even entertained such a shockingly stupid argument should take some sort of hit too, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You've been trolling in this thread for days. I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and let you go. Next time I'll put a stop to it before you get the response you desire.
    here I thought this thread was about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I wasn't aware it was only certain news related to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

that still doesn't excuse name calling, so go ahead and let me know if that is now approved.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    here I thought this thread was about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I wasn't aware it was only certain news related to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

that still doesn't excuse name calling, so go ahead and let me know if that is now approved.
    Go ahead and tell me what you think affordable is. How much money should have been spent, by the magazine, for this cover shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Go ahead and tell me what you think affordable is. How much money should have been spent, by the magazine, for this cover shoot?
    the moderator might not like this "trolling" to continue.

but how about this.

https://www.whowhatwear.com/best-aff...lothing-brands

Affordable Apr 30, 2020

11 Affordable and Awesome Brands
    The good news is Zara isn't the only option out there delivering fresh trends for reasonable prices. And no, I'm not just talking about other fast-fashion stores like H&M, Topshop, and Mango. There's a whole horde of affordable brands that continue to fly under the radar. For those who are ready to try something other than Zara—at least temporarily—I've thrown together a list of 11 brands to bookmark instead.

So the next time you're in search of a dress that five of your coworkers don't already own, shop my recommended alternatives below.
    The Line by K Daisy Cardigan Sand ($159)

The Line by K Harper Dress ($135)

The Line by K Saloma Wrap Dress Periwinkle ($126)

The Line by K Ximeno High Neck Cropped Tank ($69)

Pixie Market Organic Cotton Padded Tee ($86)

Pixie Market Gold Double Chain Necklace ($32)

Pixie Market Camille Brown Belted Dress ($139)

Pixie Market Puffy Sleeve Crop Shirt ($124)

Charles & Keith Leather Hammered Buckle Slingback Pumps ($83)
    there is many more, but you get the idea. look at the prices, while still being good quality clothing and accessories.

this was one link I found quick, I'm sure there would be more wuith similar affordable good quality clothing.

$83 slingback pumps are much more affordable than the $695 Christian Louboutin slingbacks that AOC wore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I ring the both of you up then? Lmk

but how about this.

there is many more, but you get the idea. look at the prices, while still being good quality clothing and accessories.

this was one link I found quick, I'm sure there would be more wuith similar affordable good quality clothing.

$83 slingback pumps are much more affordable than the $695 Christian Louboutin slingbacks that AOC wore.
    It is sad that you're still hung up on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Hopefully the party works things out before she either conforms to them or just gives up
    I can see her homesteading with her boo far from the madness
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

So I ring the both of you up then? Lmk
    or let people talk about the person the thread is about. nobody is forced to reply or read what they don't want to.

I have replied when someone replied to me, I haven't keep bringing this up while everyone has tied to drop it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but how about this.

Let it go..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

or let people talk about the person the thread is about. nobody is forced to reply or read what they don't want to.

I have replied when someone replied to me, I haven't keep bringing this up while everyone has tied to drop it.
    I can walk you through the trolling using your quotes if you'd like, you know that I will if this goes any further.

You dont believe your own argument here, you dont believe she did anything wrong, you dont have issue with the cost of clothing that politicians wear, you are aware that this wasnt her clothing. Your claim is that people should have issues with her wearing free clothes in a photo shoot, that you take no issue at all with. You are making a disingenuous argument to flame other posters. You are upset with your own success. Congrats, you got called a dweeb for intentionally acting like a dweed for a week.

So, are we done now or do I need to take you on the long walk through your posts?

I

So, are we done now or do I need to take you on the long walk through your posts?
    lol, if you do that it will be special who ends up taking YOU on a walk, in a never ending circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Reported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The pinnacle of dweebdom.
    HELLO

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-...r-inauguration

AOC hit back at her own party

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-...r-inauguration

AOC hit back at her own party

wth....it appears tish is censored in your link when posted here...so about have to go to the home page first
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-11-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It's always "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" until that actually happens. It's weird that the reaction some people have to these "regular people" (as Cori Bush called it) finding success off of their hard work and breaking through into congress is to just have a collective aneurysm. They'll cry about "elites" the "establishment" or the "swamp" but of course that doesn't mean there's room for "regular people". At least not "regular people" from backgrounds like Omar's, AOC's or Bush's. Of course not!

I thought it was nice they talked about this. Considering the hundreds of posts about a photoshoot....

HELLO

16. 11-11-2020, 11:17 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/trolling

17. 11-11-2020, 11:24 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

18. 11-11-2020, 11:35 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/trolling- yes or no