Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 376 of 610 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The Lincoln Project knocked on zero doors. Made zero phone calls. Sent zero texts. Stole a bunch of memes to go viral. Raised a ton of money off of that clout. Ran ads mostly in blue metro centers. And are still fundraising.

They deserve, at best, maybe like 0.00001% credit for this win. They made some decent ads that might have helped a tiny bit but let's be real about their impact. And especially their motives.

And today, they are no longer your allies. Believe you that. They want to rebuild the Republican Party. They said so, bluntly.

Progressive groups are always way better at outreach that this performative garbage. There are 1000s of those groups that probably did more tangible good than these grifters.
    **** em and AOC had a right to call their BS last night.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How does wearing expensive clothes borrowed for a photo shoot go against what shes advocating for in any way?

Your point is you can’t get over her being in Congress.
    I thought I explained it well enough, but here we are.

AOC can tell these people that she cares, that she understands their position of struggling to pay rent. but she's then donning expensive clothes that these same people have no chance at affording.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

My goodness. You really have an unhealthy obsession with this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

AOC can tell these people that she cares, that she understands their position of struggling to pay rent. but she's then donning expensive clothes that these same people have no chance at affording.
    Yeah she's really struggling to get her message to resonate with people. Why can't she just listen to your bad faith advice!?!?! Please Alex listen to the internet troll who hates everything you stand for! PLEASE!
    HELLO

And we all know it’s impossible to care about the poor if you wear expensive clothes on a magazine cover...

Actually, I am reevaluating things now. I am a little skeptical that she is truly for single payer health care, the GND, free college, ending American imperialism, and so on. I mean, she wore an expensive outfit that wasn't hers once in a photoshoot! That is a betrayal.

Good point actually.

The reality is we all know who Republicans think should have upward mobility in this country and it isn't Hispanic women from the Bronx. That's all this is about.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And we all know it’s impossible to care about the poor if you wear expensive clothes on a magazine cover...
    clothing that the same people she wants to help during a crisis who can't afford rent, have no chance themselves of getting.

what type of entitlement would it be that AOC gets to wear these while the people she supports can't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

clothing that the same people she wants to help during a crisis who can't afford rent, have no chance themselves of getting.

what type of entitlement would it be that AOC gets to wear these while the people she supports can't.
    They will if we did what AOC advocates.

She will end up being the 2nd female president in US history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and every last one of them that even noticed likely said something like 'you go girl' for having the opportunity to wear the outfit....yet here we are, how many pages later, still telling you this
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I never said it would offend anyone, and I've already established that I'm not saying she shouldn't have worn nice clothes. there are nice clothes that are not into the thousands.
    You didn't answer my question. Define affordable

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My goodness. You really have an unhealthy obsession with this topic.
    I'd say there's pictures of AOC all over special's mom's basement covered with special's special sauce

You cannot be serious. This might be the first time I've actually considered the possibility of this being a parody account.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I'd say there's pictures of AOC all over special's mom's basement covered with special's special sauce
    Sounds....special.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

Now that trump has lost... can you go back to not caring about politics. Really I think it would be best all round for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.