Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 375 of 610 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 9139
    It's too bad she's such a c u next Tuesday, bc shes kind of attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Doesn't that just kinda make it hotter tho..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That makes no sense, she's incredibly caring, intelligent, etc. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is not what I have said. please pay better attention.

I have said she could have worn high quality clothing but more affordable.

not all nice good quality clothes are expensive.

I said this just yesterday..

So you're saying, IF she had worn GAP, the right would have nothing to say about AOC?

I think it probably says something good about AOC that goingfor28 feels that way
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That makes no sense, she's incredibly caring, intelligent, etc. Haha.

She's a ****ing moron and a piece of garbage.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    My god I love it when smart women make men so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

r a w r

Lmao, how so?

Click here to register!

She made a big mistake in my opinion today. Trying to take on the Lincoln Project and act like they didn't play a massive role in getting Biden where he is today and the down ballot elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She made a big mistake in my opinion today. Trying to take on the Lincoln Project and act like they didn't play a massive role in getting Biden where he is today and the down ballot elections.
    The Lincoln project is a big reason why the down ballot elections were not favorable for the democrats in my opinion. They're poison and didn't really pull any voters away from Trump. He still had high voter turnout numbers nationwide. In fact, he will have 8 plus million votes more than 2016. Not to mention they're filled with **** people.

She isn't playing the game like piece of **** corporate conservative dems do. She also knows Biden is useless and the dems worked together to bring him Bernie down.

We need politicians that will fight against the other side as well as other democrats that don't stand for anything. It makes them weak.

The reason the dems always have lower vote turnout than reps is because they're ****. If they stood up and fought for the people they would win pretty consistently.

Last edited by blams; 11-07-2020 at 02:05 AM.

Click here to register!

At best, the Lincoln Project should be seen as very temporary allies. Considering how few Republicans switched to Biden, it's fair to question their impact. At the very least I will never understand why so many Libs bend over backwards to win over the votes of these Neocon ghouls while constantly ******** on and beating down the left. They stole a bunch of memes from teenagers to go viral and then raised a lot of money to light on fire.

Especially Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt. They can burn in hell.
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-07-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    HELLO

The Lincoln Project knocked on zero doors. Made zero phone calls. Sent zero texts. Stole a bunch of memes to go viral. Raised a ton of money off of that clout. Ran ads mostly in blue metro centers. And are still fundraising.

They deserve, at best, maybe like 0.00001% credit for this win. They made some decent ads that might have helped a tiny bit but let's be real about their impact. And especially their motives.

And today, they are no longer your allies. Believe you that. They want to rebuild the Republican Party. They said so, bluntly.

Progressive groups are always way better at outreach that this performative garbage. There are 1000s of those groups that probably did more tangible good than these grifters.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So she wore too nice a clothes for your taste?

Not desperate at all...
    that is not what I said. I never said they were too nice, I said they were too expensive.

it's not really that she wore expensive clothes, as I have said I'm sure any woman would love that, to be pampered and wear clothes they would likely not buy themselves. that isn't the point. my point is doing this made her hypocritical because of how hard she has pushed to specifically help certain people.

fight relentlessly for one thing, and then do something that doesn't support that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that is not what I said. I never said they were too nice, I said they were too expensive.

it's not really that she wore expensive clothes, as I have said I'm sure any woman would love that, to be pampered and wear clothes they would likely not buy themselves. that isn't the point. my point is doing this made her hypocritical because of how hard she has pushed to specifically help certain people.

fight relentlessly for one thing, and then do something that doesn't support that.
    How does wearing expensive clothes borrowed for a photo shoot go against what shes advocating for in any way?

Your point is you can’t get over her being in Congress.