Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 373 of 610 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said I don't like her. I've even said that I think she's attractive.

I don't agree with things she says/wants.

you didn't answer the question. how many people that support her are going to have the same opportunity? or afford the same type of clothing? the answer is likely none.

I think she had a great opportunity, but she did this instead. it wasn't really wrong of her, I just think it makes her hypocritical. it is what it is.
    You didn’t have to, complaining about this makes it obvious.

You think it makes her hypocritical. She doesn’t care, and neither does anybody else.
    Last edited by valade16; 11-05-2020 at 12:36 PM.

I'm trying to figure out how someone doesn't like AOC. She's clearly a Trekkie, which just puts one more notch in the belt. She is apparently going to be engaging constituents and voters on the ethical ramifications of the Star Trek character Tuvix. While that may seem like something that has zero bearing on society, it does. Like almost every Star Trek episode/concept/etc., it has real world implications. The ethics of medicine and forced treatment.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how someone doesn't like AOC. She's clearly a Trekkie, which just puts one more notch in the belt. She is apparently going to be engaging constituents and voters on the ethical ramifications of the Star Trek character Tuvix. While that may seem like something that has zero bearing on society, it does. Like almost every Star Trek episode/concept/etc., it has real world implications. The ethics of medicine and forced treatment.
    And she’s a dog lover. What more do you guys want — Ted Yobo?

you didn't answer the question. how many people that support her are going to have the same opportunity? or afford the same type of clothing? the answer is likely none.

I think she had a great opportunity, but she did this instead. it wasn't really wrong of her, I just think it makes her hypocritical. it is what it is.
    I get what you are saying and you are absolutely correct and I agree with you.

Some here will never get it and others are probably yanking your crank just to bust chops.

Just give it up and quit wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Just give it up and quit wasting your [and everyone else’s] time.
    My thoughts exactly.

Some here will never get it and others are probably yanking your crank just to bust chops.

Another person who hates AOC agrees with this frivolous complaint, how shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the next time any of them are asked to do a cover shoot for Vanity Fair, I guarantee the magazine would do the same for them....so they're not treating her any different than they'd treat them

but I'm sure they'd respect her more if she was struggling to make rent
    normal people are not doing photoshoots for magazines.

the same clothes used by these magazines are available for people to buy from somewhere. how many people that AOC fights hard for can do that? none.

there was an opportunity for both AOC and the magazine to be more for the people. they could have had AOC in more affordable "X" for everyone, and provided where to get those clothes. then the same people that AOC fights so hard to help could have went out and bought the same clothing that AOC wore in the shoot. that could be special for those people, but those people can't get the clothes she did wear.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

How are you guys entertaining funks argument for this long??

Hes seriously saying she shouldn't wear nice clothes if she supports the working class [emoji23][emoji23]

Even HE doesn't believe his own bull ****. What's there to even talk about at this point? Conversation over..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nobody in politics should ever be on a magazine cover, do a TV interview, provide quotes for a newspaper, speak at a rally, etc. because the average person does not have those same opportunities?

Is that what the argument is here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Nobody in politics should ever be on a magazine cover, do a TV interview, provide quotes for a newspaper, speak at a rally, etc. because the average person does not have those same opportunities?

Is that what the argument is here?
    The only way people should be reached is by walking door to door. Have to make sure that you're driving around with a cheap car too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Two peas in a pod.

This is a monumentally dumb hill to die on, Special (even by your standards).

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    How are you guys entertaining funks argument for this long??

Hes seriously saying she shouldn't wear nice clothes if she supports the working class [emoji23][emoji23]

Even HE doesn't believe his own bull ****. What's there to even talk about at this point? Conversation over...
    If you wear anything other than a garbage bag, you clearly don't support or help the homeless!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    If you are going to edit an original post by adding to it……wouldn't it be correct to say that you did so?

No big deal but it goes to putting words in other people's mouths and most here would not understand that.

If you are going to edit an original post by adding to it……wouldn't it be correct to say that you did so?

No big deal but it goes to putting words in other people's mouths and most here would not understand that.
    Fair enough. My apologies. I should have done it differently.