Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 367 of 515 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 7712
  1. #5491
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I am a political moderate who didn't vote for Trump in 2016. And I agree with Jack that you should ease up on the 'woe is me' and 'everyone white is racist' because it's not doing you any favors and is highly unlikely to start.
    You're still clinging to this charade?

  2. #5492
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    but this is not the Republican party I've always known....this is Trumpublicanism, way off on a tangent I don't recognize
    You basically just said that you've never known much about the republican party (or politics for that matter) beyond God and abortion. Both of those are still very engrained within the republican doctrine, so I'll ask again. Beyond those 2 values, why do you call yourself a republican?

  3. #5493
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol....the last thing anyone that knows me would call me...is liberal

    I'm a lifelong Christian who, at worst, has just not placed politics in his life enough to see that the Republican party has been slipping off the rails compared to what i once knew...and way off them under Trump.

    Friends for years have heard me say things like 'just help me find an island, maybe get me some wifi, and leave me alone'

    I don't have the desire or energy to spend my time fighting politics, I have enough stress in my life, and neither party is doing much I like anymore
    You've been fighting politics every day for months.

  4. #5494
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is absolutely hysterical how threatened you two are by a Republican that doesn't happily gobble up Trump's steady stream of verbal diarrhea.
    Is it okay if the adults have a conversation without the kiddy table butting in for once?

  5. #5495
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,105
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You basically just said that you've never known much about the republican party (or politics for that matter) beyond God and abortion. Both of those are still very engrained within the republican doctrine, so I'll ask again. Beyond those 2 values, why do you call yourself a republican?
    How about you answer this: what's so liberal and/or non-Republican about SiteWolf other than that he thinks Trump is an incompetent buffoon?

    Seems to me like you're just deathly threatened by the fact that he's a Republican, yet not part of your sad little cult.

  6. #5496
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,105
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Is it okay if the adults have a conversation without the kiddy table butting in for once?
    An adult conversation? Led by you?




  7. #5497
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's an honest question because beyond those 2 things, pretty much every view you have is liberal.
    What views of his are liberal?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #5498
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    How about you answer this: what's so liberal and/or non-Republican about SiteWolf other than that he thinks Trump is an incompetent buffoon?

    Seems to me like you're just deathly threatened by the fact that he's a Republican, yet not part of your sad little cult.
    For starters, EVERYTHING other than God and abortion. My question to him has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and anyone that has a even the simplest understanding of politics completely understands that. Secondly, my post never mentioned you. Third, my post has nothing to do with you. Fifth, I think sitewolf is more than capable of answering my direct question to him. Sixth, sitewolf would prefer if you would let him answer his question. Lastly, move along. This conversation is between me and him. He doesn't need you as a wing man, let alone your lack of understanding of politics.

  9. #5499
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,105
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    For starters, EVERYTHING other than God and abortion. My question to him has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and anyone that has a even the simplest understanding of politics completely understands that. Secondly, my post never mentioned you. Third, my post has nothing to do with you. Fifth, I think sitewolf is more than capable of answering my direct question to him. Sixth, sitewolf would prefer if you would let him answer his question. Lastly, move along. This conversation is between me and him. He doesn't need you as a wing man, let alone your lack of understanding of politics.
    Man oh man are you threatened by anyone that's not a member of your sad, little cult. You say "EVERYTHING", yet can't list a single, solitary example. You may be good at lying to yourself, but you claiming that this has nothing to do with Trump is beyond laughable for anyone that's been following the exchanges between you and SiteWolf.

    This is a public forum, so I'll chime in whenever the hell I feel like it regardless of how upset it makes you. Nice pretend adult conversation though, big guy.

  10. #5500
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You're still clinging to this charade?
    Another honest question: Why is it so hard for you to except the fact that a moderate could heavily lean republican in these divisive times? It's basically one way or the other right now and both parties have positions that can sway someone either way. Reach beyond your world view.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #5501
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Another honest question: Why is it so hard for you to except the fact that a moderate could heavily lean republican in these divisive times? It's basically one way or the other right now and both parties have positions that can sway someone either way. Reach beyond your world view.
    The serious answer is because he’s obviously not a moderate. He is openly hostile towards anything leftist or liberal. Leaning right is one thing, but you do more than lean right if you think the left is evil and destroying the United States.

    I cannot off the top of my head recall a single leftist idea or politician Flea has spoke positively of, maybe the “token” leftist like Gabbard that every conservative says is a Liberal they like. Honest question: can you think of any he supported?

  12. #5502
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    a moderate could heavily lean republican in these divisive times? .
    lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #5503
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    you do more than lean right if you think the left is evil and destroying the United States.
    I definitely don't lean right, and I definitely think the left is an active player destroying this country.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #5504
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I definitely don't lean right, and I definitely think the left is an active player destroying this country.
    You’re opinions are so hard to pinpoint I don’t think it’s possible to put you on a political scale...

  15. #5505
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The serious answer is because he’s obviously not a moderate. He is openly hostile towards anything leftist or liberal. Leaning right is one thing, but you do more than lean right if you think the left is evil and destroying the United States.

    I cannot off the top of my head recall a single leftist idea or politician Flea has spoke positively of, maybe the “token” leftist like Gabbard that every conservative says is a Liberal they like. Honest question: can you think of any he supported?
    What a horrible example. Gabbard is about as moderate as they come. If anything, that justifies his stance.

    In my bubble, I've listened to many self proclaimed moderates do nothing but ***** about trump and everything republican for about 2-3 years. I still think they're moderate.

    Are you so cocky about your world views and political beliefs that you whole heatedly believe that a moderate is incapable of turning his nose up to you?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •