Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 365 of 610 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Can she? She didn't even buy those clothes, they were used for the photo shoot.

You can't afford Trump's fancy golf courses or private jets, but what does that have to do with anything?
    does she support the working class people or not?

I get it, she's selfish, loved being pampered and in these expensive clothes. most women would. but that doesn't help for the people that she wants to help.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Every politician pushes to support these people in every campaign and every politician dresses nice.

Stupid criticism. Your criticisms are getting stupider and stupider. You need new things to say.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    no, not like AOC. she has been relentless, I provided examples of her mission during this pandemic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To give you an idea of how dumb Trump has made his supporters: they are now criticizing AOC for her wealth while supporting a literal billionaire

The right is just getting dumber and dumber.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

here we go again, a few Trumpublicans say something and the entire right is dragged into it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    here we go again, a few Trumpublicans say something and the entire right is dragged into it
    I'm sorry, I misspoke.

The right talking heads and media def seems to be getting dragged down with trump tho.

There's still some old school Republicans tho. The right leaning court in Texas threw out a bogus voter suppression case, so you're right, that's proof that the right is definitely not just one entity.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm sorry, I misspoke.

The right talking heads and media def seems to be getting dragged down with trump tho.

There's still some old school Republicans tho. The right leaning court in Texas threw out a bogus voter suppression case, so you're right, that's proof that the right is definitely not just one entity.

oh I wasn't meaning just what you said, just the general stereotyping that does on

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The horror!
    I really don't get you, dude. What? What's your reason for feeling the need to respond to this?

It's become achingly predictable that you'll get pushed out of shape every single time someone posts a general statement about Republicans without making the disclaimer that they're not referring to every....single....Republican....in....existence. I too disagree with painting any large group of people with a broad brush but come on, man.

Maybe I'm off base here but it feels like you are ultra defensive about the possibility of being lumped in with some of our more....shall we say "savory" conservative posters. Which I totally get; I wouldn't want to be at all associated with some of these guys either (regardless of political affiliations), but anyone that's paying the least bit of attention knows that you are operating on a very different frequency than posters like SpecialFNK, dbroncsinmo, and Sluggo.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I get it, she's selfish, loved being pampered and in these expensive clothes. most women would. but that doesn't help for the people that she wants to help.
    So....most women are selfish for wanting to were nice clothes? What about men?

answer this question. how many working class people in America during Covid19 can afford $14,000 on a few clothes and accessories?

these are the people that AOC has pushed to support.
    !snowflake alert!

She's a bartender who got to try on some fancy clothes. Who would be upset about that? lol
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Does Trump? Does that mean him parading around in expensive clothes at expensive resorts is him being selfish?

Or does this only apply to AOC?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's become achingly predictable that you'll get pushed out of shape every single time someone posts a general statement about Republicans without making the disclaimer that they're not referring to every....single....Republican....in....existence. I too disagree with painting any large group of people with a broad brush but come on, man.

Maybe I'm off base here but it feels like you are ultra defensive about the possibility of being lumped in with some of our more....shall we say "savory" conservative posters. Which I totally get; I wouldn't want to be at all associated with some of these guys either (regardless of political affiliations), but anyone that's paying the least bit of attention knows that you are operating on a very different frequency than posters like SpecialFNK, dbroncsinmo, and Sluggo.
    well, I guess maybe it's just a fruitless training exercise on my part
    No, not necessarily defensive per se but yes, not personally wanting to be generally lumped in not with specific posters as much as the public as a whole....Republican, yes, Trumpublican, no, conservative, yes, extreme right, no. So when people say in the media, post here, in generalities, it simply strikes me wrong...which is why I'm careful not to do the same with Democrats, liberals, progressives...mostly but not completely without exception

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, I guess maybe it's just a fruitless training exercise on my part
    No, not necessarily defensive per se but yes, not personally wanting to be generally lumped in not with specific posters as much as the public as a whole....Republican, yes, Trumpublican, no, conservative, yes, extreme right, no. So when people say in the media, post here, in generalities, it simply strikes me wrong...which is why I'm careful not to do the same with Democrats, liberals, progressives...mostly but not completely without exception
    I think you need a new party. Trump hijacked yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you need a new party. Trump hijacked yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    most definitely....but then, don't we all?

still wonder what happens to it, tho, if Trump loses...I mean if he's no longer there to pump the kool-aid into them, are they too far gone to recover from the addiction?