Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 361 of 548 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8220
    FNK, can I ask you a basic, but personal question?

I promise I will leave you alone for a while if you answer. Seriously. No rolling laugh emojis. No insults. Election is tomorrow, it's a good time for civil ManRam.

Are you married? If not, do you have a girlfriend? If not, have you ever?

Feel free to ignore. I respect your privacy. I won't even respond to your answer! I'm just curious. Probably hard to believe, but I'm being sincere here.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    LMAO. What even is the improper behavior. This all stems from a ****ing photoshoot.

Like, I don't think you and FNK are trolls. I think you are truly as weird as you display online.

But sometimes I question that. Because I don't want to believe that you guys care this much about AOC. How she dresses. Whatever. It's insanity.

None of this **** matters. Like holy ****. Stop being so pathetic. PLEASE. I'm begging! I'm actually getting annoyed. My brain is short circuiting at how insane your obsession with her is.

Imagine FNK and Sluggo being 1/100000th as critical of any of the **** eating ghouls they support
    People like me are concerned with the direction in which the country is moving. People like me see no redeeming value of having "The Squad" and other like them (and they will be here tomorrow night) having a say in our country's future.

We are starting to happily allow awful people into our government. People with no experience and ridiculous ideas that go counter the the US way of life and culture. People that think it is more important to pay attention to particular groups and less attention to the country as a whole.

You may like the rag/tag direction in which we are going…people like me do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…I criticized Yoyo when it happened. Admittedly, I did not know who he was until the incident occurred. Once it came out publicly I said he was wrong.
    Here’s what you said a week after Yoho’s profane outburst (all of your posts before then on the subject were about how disgusted you were by protesters using the f-word” — how convenient).

Up until a week ago a week ago, I never even heard of Yoho. He made a dumb remark that should not have been made.
    Wow. It was dumb. What a biting criticism.

Bold 2……once again side stepping. You won't admit that the MF word is just not acceptable in conversation among decent, civilized people. It's trash talk for street thugs. Why can't you admit that??
    My reponse back then, which remains my feeling today:

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I am not a fan of it [profanity] either, especially in public, but I’ll still take cussing over lying.

"I'll take cussing over lying" - man who logs on to a dying forum every day to defend the honor of President Trump
    HELLO

Here’s what you said a week after Yoho’s profane outburst (all of your posts before then on the subject were about how disgusted you were by protesters using the f-word” — how convenient).

Wow. It was dumb. What a biting criticism.

My reponse back then, which remains my feeling today:
    Great.

What a stand.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam;33680391[B
    ]"I'll take cussing over lying" [/B]- man who logs on to a dying forum every day to defend the honor of President Trump
    Bolded……if you are responding to me…I never said that.

Here is the quote………

I am not a fan of it [profanity] either, especially in public, but I’ll still take cussing over lying.

This poster does not "log on to a dying forum every day to defend the honor of President Trump."

As I said before……you do not read very well.

People like me are concerned with the direction in which the country is moving. People like me see no redeeming value of having "The Squad" and other like them (and they will be here tomorrow night) having a say in our country's future.

We are starting to happily allow awful people into our government. People with no experience and ridiculous ideas that go counter the the US way of life and culture. People that think it is more important to pay attention to particular groups and less attention to the country as a whole.

You may like the rag/tag direction in which we are going…people like me do not.
    Yes, like muslims being in government was an issue for you we know your views on this culture changing stuff. What people are pointing out is your hypocrisy and mostly focusing on minority women to complain about them wearing fancy clothes or their language while ignoring much more from people like Trump (or Yoho which when brought up you deflected to Tlaib and Maxine etc. as well due to this focus).

If you actually had a standard that you were consistent with holding people to that is one thing but you only seem to care about this stuff with certain politicians. No experience, ridiculous ideas (and lying) and paying attention to particular groups (muslim ban, calling out judge for being mexican, red state vs blue state stuff etc)... This describes Trump better than almost anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes, like muslims being in government was an issue for you we know your views on this culture changing stuff. What people are pointing out is your hypocrisy and mostly focusing on minority women to complain about them wearing fancy clothes or their language while ignoring much more from people like Trump (or Yoho which when brought up you deflected to Tlaib and Maxine etc. as well due to this focus).

If you actually had a standard that you were consistent with holding people to that is one thing but you only seem to care about this stuff with certain politicians. No experience, ridiculous ideas (and lying) and paying attention to particular groups (muslim ban, calling out judge for being mexican, red state vs blue state stuff etc)... This describes Trump better than almost anyone.
    People like you just never get it.

I am against Muslims in governent if they are Muslims first and American government officials second.
    I am against Catholics in governent if they are Catholics first and American government officials second.
    I am against Jews in governent if they are Jews first and American government officials second.

Are you sensing a pattern here???

Focusing o minority women……let's look at that: Tlaib and now AOC have referred to the pres of the US as MFers. AOC has done it in a national magazine that will be read by millions worldwide. Not a great example, not ladylike, not professional, not dignified. Wack Maxine has been aroung as a congressional for almost 30 years and has accomplished what exactly???? She also egged people to confront repubs at some of her speeches. Omar has complained constantly about life in the US and as far as being a minority woman…she is milking that for everything it is worth. If she was white, she would have been investigated for her tax returns, not sure who she is married to etc.

Yoho…I criticized him when it happened. You must have missed that.

Muslim Bab……not a Muslim ban at all. It was a ban against people[ from countries that were deemed to be risky. There was no ban in place against Indonesia and Saudi Arabie…two of the largest Muslims countries out there.

If I actually has a standard………get real here. That's hilarious. The fact that I set standards so high is why you can't understand ny views about people lie the squad.

Not sure how old you are but many people grow out of unrealistic views such as your. Maybe there is hope.

People like you just never get it.

I am against Muslims in governent if they are Muslims first and American government officials second.
    I am against Catholics in governent if they are Catholics first and American government officials second.
    I am against Jews in governent if they are Jews first and American government officials second.

Are you sensing a pattern here???

Focusing o minority women……let's look at that: Tlaib and now AOC have referred to the pres of the US as MFers. AOC has done it in a national magazine that will be read by millions worldwide. Not a great example, not ladylike, not professional, not dignified. Wack Maxine has been aroung as a congressional for almost 30 years and has accomplished what exactly???? She also egged people to confront repubs at some of her speeches. Omar has complained constantly about life in the US and as far as being a minority woman…she is milking that for everything it is worth. If she was white, she would have been investigated for her tax returns, not sure who she is married to etc.

Yoho…I criticized him when it happened. You must have missed that.

Muslim Bab……not a Muslim ban at all. It was a ban against people[ from countries that were deemed to be risky. There was no ban in place against Indonesia and Saudi Arabie…two of the largest Muslims countries out there.

If I actually has a standard………get real here. That's hilarious. The fact that I set standards so high is why you can't understand ny views about people lie the squad.

Not sure how old you are but many people grow out of unrealistic views such as your. Maybe there is hope.
    Except you have only gone off about one of these groups due to a politician despite the overwhelming majority being Christian (hint that isn't the religion you went off about in other thread). YOU focus on one of these religions in this manner, that is the pattern I am sensing. When it isn't a dominant identity (white, christian, male) you focus on them telling them to fit in. I wasn't going to just say this but sure there is a pretty obvious pattern in how you do this.

See here you are ranting about AOC and Tlaib and Maxine. I didn't see you rant for multiple posts in anything like the manner you have even just in this paragraph with Yoho. Please quote yourself doing this if I missed it.

Trump actually called for a ban on Muslims entering the country, this is just a reality even if you want to dig your head in the sand and ignore factual information.

https://usa.inquirer.net/42798/vulga...ory-of-insults
    https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...painful-truth/
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-t...b0ac3cddb27d0e

Just a quick google search of Trump and vulgar but there is way way more than just this. As noted you ONLY want to focus on a few minority females while never calling this stuff out even when from the POTUS. You don't have any real standards about being rude or vulgar, you constantly support him in other threads. You play like he is a victim despite all of this even. It isn't unrealistic to point out reality/facts and what has actually happened with this POTUS. That you ignore it when convenient while attacking specific types of people for lesser issues overall is quite telling though.

Sluggo has the most transparently hypocritical criticisms of AOC in comparison to his defense of Trump.

He complains AOC flashes her success in people's faces while defending Trump doing the same.

He complains AOC cussing is unprofessional while defending Trump doing the same.

I've never seen a man so threatened by a young woman in my life. There appears to be some deep seated issues for Sluggo on this one, maybe at some point a young woman completely emasculated him or something, I don't know.

But the obsession is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Except you have only gone off about one of these groups due to a politician despite the overwhelming majority being Christian (hint that isn't the religion you went off about in other thread). YOU focus on one of these religions in this manner, that is the pattern I am sensing. When it isn't a dominant identity (white, christian, male) you focus on them telling them to fit in. I wasn't going to just say this but sure there is a pretty obvious pattern in how you do this.

See here you are ranting about AOC and Tlaib and Maxine. I didn't see you rant for multiple posts in anything like the manner you have even just in this paragraph with Yoho. Please quote yourself doing this if I missed it.

Trump actually called for a ban on Muslims entering the country, this is just a reality even if you want to dig your head in the sand and ignore factual information.

https://usa.inquirer.net/42798/vulga...ory-of-insults
    https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2...painful-truth/
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-t...b0ac3cddb27d0e

Just a quick google search of Trump and vulgar but there is way way more than just this. As noted you ONLY want to focus on a few minority females while never calling this stuff out even when from the POTUS. You don't have any real standards about being rude or vulgar, you constantly support him in other threads. You play like he is a victim despite all of this even. It isn't unrealistic to point out reality/facts and what has actually happened with this POTUS. That you ignore it when convenient while attacking specific types of people for lesser issues overall is quite telling though.
    There are 535 members in the Congress of the US. Most are probably Christian because most of the country is Christian. The important point here is that they are not constantly reminding me that they are Christian. Every time Omar speaks, something about Muslims comes up. Constantly. And I think it is fair to question what is she first and foremost…a Muslim or an American. And before you bring it up…I fully realize that she is both.

With all the grief coming out of the Middle East, how would you feel if Omar, after getting seniority in the House, was on a committee that had access to important security information. I admit that I would be uncomfortable with this and I think that many would feel the same way.

My belief is that AOC is stupid. I have seen nothing that contradicts that.
    My belief is that Wack Maxine has done very little in Congress. I have seen nothing that contradicts that.
    I criticize them because they get tremendous amounts of publicity and I don't see the reason why.
    Notice that I rarely criticize Pelosi…and she gets more publicity than any of them. I disagree with her but she is a brilliant politician for her party. The others are not in her class.

For the record…very few House members are really effective as politicians. They pretty much come and go with little fanfare or publicity. It doesn't take much to be elected as a House Rep. Senators are fart more important people.

So when some of these idiots take up so much of the news…yeah, it is irritating to serious minded people like myself.

As for Trump being vulgar……I have said ad infinitum (that means a lot) that he was never my choice as the rep candidate. Far from it. But he was a clear choice over Hilly and even more so over Harris. And many repubs feel this way.

Sluggo,

I think the reason anything to do with Tlaib devolves into bringing up her religion is because anytime anyone mentions her you bring up her religion.

The next time you talk about her without letting us all know she's Muslim will be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sluggo has the most transparently hypocritical criticisms of AOC in comparison to his defense of Trump.

He complains AOC flashes her success in people's faces while defending Trump doing the same.

He complains AOC cussing is unprofessional while defending Trump doing the same.

I've never seen a man so threatened by a young woman in my life. There appears to be some deep seated issues for Sluggo on this one, maybe at some point a young woman completely emasculated him or something, I don't know.

But the obsession is odd.
    Bold 1……you should be too, you just don't realize it.

Bold 2……are you kidding with this??? Whatever job you have, don't quit to go into psychology.

You really have an unjustified high opinion of your self.

Underlined……absolutely, 100% true.

Bold 1……you should be too, you just don't realize it.

Bold 2……are you kidding with this??? Whatever job you have, don't quit to go into psychology.

You really have an unjustified high opinion of your self.

Underlined……absolutely, 100% true.
    No one should be threatened by AOC because she wears expensive clothes at a photo shoot and swears.

I see I struck a nerve. Doesn't take a psychologist to see you've got deep issues here. I haven't seen someone this obsessed with a girl since Michael Meyers first saw Laurie.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one should be threatened by AOC because she wears expensive clothes at a photo shoot and swears.

I see I struck a nerve. Doesn't take a psychologist to see you've got deep issues here. I haven't seen someone this obsessed with a girl since Michael Meyers first saw Laurie.
    People are concerned about AOC because this idiot id part of our government and has the ear of some people.

Struck a nerve??? You have to be kidding.

Maybe you're the that needs analysis.