Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 360 of 548 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What do you suppose people would be saying and how much respect do you suppose she'd get if she appeared on the cover of a well known fashion magazine....looking frumpy? People expecting politicians to accomplish what we want them to accomplish EXPECT those politicians to look the part of a solid, respectable individual capable OF those accomplishments.
    Suppose you were a struggling farmed up there in SD and your neighbor sent you photos of him zipping around on on his brand spanking whatever John Deere whatever. Wouldn't you feel that that was a bit pretentious????

Kinda like some run of the mill bartender inheriting the lottery and then popping back into the bar showing off the bling……people don't really dig that all that much. It's showing off…and it doesn't always sit too well.

Michelle O is the perfect example of having "it" without coming off pretentious. She carried herself beautifully on numerous magazine covers (not sure if she was on VF or not. I'm not a reader).

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are clothes she could have worn that could have looked just as good, but more affordable. I'm not suggesting she wear cheap rags that look bad.
    Does anyone here know anyone that knows AOC? Can we get her people hooked up with FNK? So she can better understand how to properly behave. FNK has all the answers, and she really should be listening to him.

You're being weird dude
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Good for you! Thankfully, you're in the minority about this but you could apply to be her wardrobe manager. Advise her on the chic outfits they have at Value Village.
    at first I was thinking wait they have Value Village in America, forgot you're from Canada too. PSD probably doesn't care about that though.

there are quality clothes that are not close to thousand dollars that she could have worn, not something found at used/second hand stores.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Is Ted Yoyo (I like it btw!!!) a street thug?
    Call him whatever you want. it is simply inappropriate language from our leaders. I said it then, and I said it now.

And, if memory serves, didn't Yoyo apologize??? Pretty sure he did.

So can we we expect an apology from AOC (and I believe we are still waiting for an apology from Tlaib. Any word as to when she will be apologizing?)???

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Does anyone here know anyone that knows AOC? Can we get her people hooked up with FNK? So she can better understand how to properly behave. FNK has all the answers, and she really should be listening to him.

You're being weird dude
    At her age, you either know how to properly behave or you don't.

But I suspect that you don't get that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Call him whatever you want. it is simply inappropriate language from our leaders. I said it then, and I said it now.

So can we we expect an apology from AOC (and I believe we are still waiting for an apology from Tlaib. Any word as to when she will be apologizing?)???
    His apology was famously pathetic

You two need to get a grip.
    HELLO

When do you suppose Trumps age is when he learns how to behave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suppose you were a struggling farmed up there in SD and your neighbor sent you photos of him zipping around on on his brand spanking whatever John Deere whatever. Wouldn't you feel that that was a bit pretentious????

Kinda like some run of the mill bartender inheriting the lottery and then popping back into the bar showing off the bling……people don't really dig that all that much. It's showing off…and it doesn't always sit too well.

Michelle O is the perfect example of having "it" without coming off pretentious. She carried herself beautifully on numerous magazine covers (not sure if she was on VF or not. I'm not a reader).
    To me that's confusing pretentious....with jealousy. If I'm a farmer and my neighbor buys a big new tractor I know I can't afford, him driving by in it might generate a few emotions, but pretentious wouldn't be one of them unless he drove it into my yard and bragged about it. In fact, in that case a first thought would be 'wonder how much debt he took on to pay for that'

but I also think this thread has dealt with this more than the media has at this point
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

LMAO. What even is the improper behavior. This all stems from a ****ing photoshoot.

Like, I don't think you and FNK are trolls. I think you are truly as weird as you display online.

But sometimes I question that. Because I don't want to believe that you guys care this much about AOC. How she dresses. Whatever. It's insanity.

None of this **** matters. Like holy ****. Stop being so pathetic. PLEASE. I'm begging! I'm actually getting annoyed. My brain is short circuiting at how insane your obsession with her is.

Imagine FNK and Sluggo being 1/100000th as critical of any of the **** eating ghouls they support
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-02-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    HELLO

You called him Yoyo

what I have said is not about women in general. I'm sure many women would love to wear expensive clothes, especially in a photo shoot where they don't have to actually buy the clothes.

that isn't the issue. the issue is that AOC is someone to relentlessly want to help working class people, and because of that and now during a pandemic I think it would have been a better story if she could have worn high quality affordable clothes that everyone could afford during this period.

that is what I'm criticizing.

how many women that support AOC can go out and buy the clothes that she wore in this magazine? not many during this pandemic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

at first I was thinking wait they have Value Village in America, forgot you're from Canada too. PSD probably doesn't care about that though.

there are quality clothes that are not close to thousand dollars that she could have worn, not something found at used/second hand stores.
    They probably care about it more then AOC's wardrobe. You should start a style thread in here, so you can criticize all

what I have said is not about women in general. I'm sure many women would love to wear expensive clothes, especially in a photo shoot where they don't have to actually buy the clothes.

that isn't the issue. the issue is that AOC is someone to relentlessly want to help working class people, and because of that and now during a pandemic I think it would have been a better story if she could have worn high quality affordable clothes that everyone could afford during this period.

that is what I'm criticizing.

how many women that support AOC can go out and buy the clothes that she wore in this magazine? not many during this pandemic.
    It's definitely because she's a woman

Imagine you criticizing a male for dressing too nicely

Or it's a class thing. Which is weird, because y'all pretend to hate the elites but the second a working class woman, a bartender at that, gets into politics you immediately forget that you hate elites and bash her for not being one.

One of the two. Equally insane.
    HELLO

It's definitely because she's a woman

Imagine you criticizing a male for dressing too nicely

Or it's a class thing. Which is weird, because y'all pretend to hate the elites but the second a working class woman, a bartender at that, gets into politics you immediately forget that you hate elites and bash her for not being one.

One of the two. Equally insane.
    I'm pretty sure I seen Special say once that Trump should dress like a coal miner and smear some coal on his face

y'all pretend to hate the elites
    that's racist

gotta love 'referential' treatment