Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 343 of 349 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded 1…stupid point. Actually ridiculous.

Bolded 2…totally agree

Bolded 3…completely wrong, I'm not defending him. AOC used the term "attitude towards women" and I was wondering what she meant by that. In congress (or anywhere) is there an attitude toward women and a different attitude toward men? Is that what we want? If so, does that make female congressionals more powerful than males because we have to treat them differently. I thought they wanted to be treated equally.

Bolded 4…Can you read???? I clearly said That Yoho (who I was happily unaware even existed two weeks ago) was wrong and rude. I have also criticized Trump ad infinitum (that means a lot) for his stupid and childish tweets.

To recap the main points………

I said Yoho was wrong, I said AOC gave a good speech as rebuttal. I asked for clarification on "attitude."

What's the big deal here really??
    1 agreed. Most of the time I turn your logic back at you it makes you realize how ridiculous the point you make is. Glad we agree that some people do bad things isn't reasoning

2. Good

3. You said more than just that attitude and left out all of the actual comment. Go back and read what you wrote and then listen to what she actually said and the explanation around the 3 words you narrow it down to how when it was much much more.

4. Except you never go thread to thread complaining in the same manner. You only try and take some minority women out of context. You actually defend trump over and over thread to thread I have called it out many times and you have run away from the conversation every single time it's exposed.

There is no big deal, you misrepresented what was said to try complaining about aoc and have others essentially recap a video of her actual words you could just watch yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    1 agreed. Most of the time I turn your logic back at you it makes you realize how ridiculous the point you make is. Glad we agree that some people do bad things isn't reasoning

2. Good

3. You said more than just that attitude and left out all of the actual comment. Go back and read what you wrote and then listen to what she actually said and the explanation around the 3 words you narrow it down to how when it was much much more.

4. Except you never go thread to thread complaining in the same manner. You only try and take some minority women out of context. You actually defend trump over and over thread to thread I have called it out many times and you have run away from the conversation every single time it's exposed.

There is no big deal, you misrepresented what was said to try complaining about aoc and have others essentially recap a video of her actual words you could just watch yourself

So even when I side with AOC, I'm wrong.

Got.

it must be my attitude.

Got.

it must be my attitude.
    The thing is you run in threads defending trump and saying you have a certain standard you clearly don't. You never take the same approach you do even here for aoc.

You say you side with aoc while multiple times mid representing what she actually said.

You just pretend like you side with her and against trump while all your posts tell a different story. The reality is you have massively different standards around aoc/Omar compared to trump.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    This is the PSD equivalent of a slap fight. And not the competitive Russian kind.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Got.

it must be my attitude.
    You're siding with aoc in this convo?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The thing is you run in threads defending trump and saying you have a certain standard you clearly don't. You never take the same approach you do even here for aoc.

You say you side with aoc while multiple times mid representing what she actually said.

You just pretend like you side with her and against trump while all your posts tell a different story. The reality is you have massively different standards around aoc/Omar compared to trump.

So I'll put you down on that list of people that know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    This is the PSD equivalent of a slap fight. And not the competitive Russian kind.
    so, a typical NBA fight then
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I am able to point out reality of what has happened and use actual context. I have quoted your own words plenty.

I am describing your posting in general. If it doesn't match what you actually think that's on you

It's a tough world out there. Politics, like many things, are not all huggy feely. They probably cuss and insult each other all the time. Are we supposed to treat women differently??? When people like Tlaib refer to the POTUS as an MFer, doesn't that bring women to the same level as the men??? (Did she ever apologize?…I may have missed that.)

There are 500+ congressionals plus several thousand staffers. I'm saure things get pretty colorful from time to time.
    It's a tough world out there. Politics, like many things, are not all huggy feely. Congressionals probably cuss and insult each other all the time. Are we supposed to treat women differently??? When people like Tlaib refer to the POTUS as an MFer, doesn't that bring women to the same level as the men??? (Did she ever apologize?…I may have missed that.)

There are 500+ congressionals plus several thousand staffers. I'm sure things get pretty colorful from time to time.
    So the moral is: suck it up when your colleagues are treating you like **** (unless they turned around and sold the hockey tickets you gifted them).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So the moral is: suck it up when your colleagues are treating you like **** (unless they turned around and sold the hockey tickets you gifted them).
    I was wondering when someone would bring that up? Sluggo you want to explain to site wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

You're a funny dude. I just seen you post what most people think in another thread. Never change slugster

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I was wondering when someone would bring that up? Sluggo you want to explain to site wolf?
    wait, how am I involved here again?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wait, how am I involved here again?
    Just a funny, long running reference to a sad, old story Sluggo shared with us some time back.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I am able to point out reality of what has happened and use actual context. I have quoted your own words plenty.

I am describing your posting in general. If it doesn't match what you actually think that's on you

Right.

So you can't back up what you say.

That's OK.

Right.

So you can't back up what you say.

That's OK.
    You haven't even been responding to what I say lol. Do I need to quote a page back for you because multiple quotes and holding by crovash didn't do the trick? What do I need to show? You bashing a whole identity like Muslims in Omar thread? I have shared those too but again it's always the same denial from you.