Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 349 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5233
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No one narc'd. I made an honest reply to your post that I was infracted for. I assume your post was viewed and infracted because I was the one that got narc'd on.
    Well, I'm sorry you got infracted too. Like, I'm a dick to you and you don't agree with anything I stand for...but I wouldn't want anything to change in how we interact I'd hope you'd agree. I'd never report someone for being mean to me. We all have thick skins. I think the combativeness is part of the appeal.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    What sounds more like a 12 year old made it?

ManRam

or

ManRamForPrez24
    Its a good thing SI isn't in charge here anymore, and someone is in charge who knows you before PSD started and can change your name to whatever you want it to be (within the rules of course.).

So let me know what you want it to be, and it will be done.

Well, I'm sorry you got infracted too. Like, I'm a dick to you and you don't agree with anything I stand for...but I wouldn't want anything to change in how we interact I'd hope you'd agree. I'd never report someone for being mean to me. We all have thick skins. I think the combativeness is part of the appeal.
    Actually, I have received 2 infractions from posts replying to you. One of them got me a ban for 2 weeks. Lol.

Agree man. We definitely have completely different world views and you are definitely a dick (like me), but who in the hell wants to post in a forum full of preprogrammed robots? Though, I honestly do believe that a couple posters in here wish that was the case.

When someone gets overly personal and just down right loses every ounce of decency, that's when it goes a bit far.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm good. I don't care anymore. I'm a ****ing icon! (jk jk)

The wild thing is...

I know Thomas from like...before I joined PSD. And I came here a LONG time ago. I knew what the site was called when you popped up here but now I forget. Hahaha. That's how long ago it was.

edit: ZGS baby!
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-29-2020 at 07:54 PM. Reason: .
    HELLO

Actually, I have received 2 infractions from posts replying to you. One of them got me a ban for 2 weeks. Lol.

Agree man. We definitely have completely different world views and you are definitely a dick (like me), but who in the hell wants to post in a forum full of preprogrammed robots? Though, I honestly do believe that a couple posters in here wish that was the case.

When someone gets overly personal and just down right loses every ounce of decency, that's when it goes a bit far.
    I don't know. Maybe I did. I don't recall. Just because it was a response to me doesn't necessarily mean I reported it. But I don't know. A report is not something I'm going to remember. If you've been infracted for responding to me I probably deserved twice as many for my responses to you. Not gonna lie. I care about politics and don't mind being mean But I try not to make it personal, because it's not. Nothing we do here matters ultimately. This isn't activism. This isn't anything. I think it's just an outlet. Venting.

I will say, I haven't reported anything in a long while. Again, Sluggo was the last few times iirc. And I do think that was a long time ago.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-29-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    HELLO

I don't know. Maybe I did. I don't recall. Just because it was a response to me doesn't necessarily mean I reported it. But I don't know. A report is not something I'm going to remember.

I will say, I haven't reported anything in a long while. Again, Sluggo was the last few times iirc.
    I wasn't insinuating that you reported the posts at all. Just saying that someone reported my posts to you.

I wasn't insinuating that you reported the posts at all. Just saying that someone reported my posts to you.
    No worries brother. I edited my post too.
    HELLO

No worries brother. I edited my post too.
    Cheers man. You're being nice today. I'm not used to that side of manram. Lol.

I'm good. I don't care anymore. I'm a ****ing icon! (jk jk)

The wild thing is...

I know Thomas from like...before I joined PSD. And I came here a LONG time ago. I knew what the site was called when you popped up here but now I forget. Hahaha. That's how long ago it was.

edit: ZGS baby!
    Thats the one, that was my first non CBS Sportsline forum. They got me by spamming that forum, as well as so many others. It's a shame that forums are in such a decline right now considering how many were around then, and how active they all were.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    What the hell happened? It didn't seem like this thread was "that" off the rails.. just the same level of off the rails as usual.
    Yeah, my reaction to that post as well.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Thats the one, that was my first non CBS Sportsline forum. They got me by spamming that forum, as well as so many others. It's a shame that forums are in such a decline right now considering how many were around then, and how active they all were.
    Haha. I'm sure you can see it but my first ever infraction here was spamming a ZGS dynasty league I think. Or something I linked to that site. That was in 2007. My god. Good times.

I agree though. I loved talking sports with that community. I forget why I came here...probably just a little more lively. But I loved that website so much. And considering the number of posts I made here...well, I can't **** talk it too much! We're old men now though! Haha. Long live the forum era!
    HELLO

For the record, "manram" is an homage to Manny Ramirez. Nothing more. I joined this site for the Red Sox forum so long ago that I'm hardly even a Red Sox fan any more. I do love how dumb my name is. I begged SI to let me change my name for years and he said ManRam was all he'd accept. I love it! But yeah...I'm happy you at least found some humor in it.

Love to know who narc'd
    It was me, but it was not really your post that I narc.

Haha. I'm sure you can see it but my first ever infraction here was spamming a ZGS dynasty league I think. Or something I linked to that site. That was in 2007. My god. Good times.

I agree though. I loved talking sports with that community. I forget why I came here...probably just a little more lively. But I loved that website so much. And considering the number of posts I made here...well, I can't **** talk it too much! We're old men now though! Haha. Long live the forum era!
    Those dynasty guys are still around I think.

I definitely found this place a lot later. I think 2014 is when I became active here. I owned my own sites for a time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Those dynasty guys are still around I think.

I definitely found this place a lot later. I think 2014 is when I became active here. I owned my own sites for a time as well.
    Yep. I remember when you popped up here. Anyways, if you have any contacts to any of those people shoot me a DM.

I'm out for the night. Glad we talked about anything other than politics for a few posts here
    HELLO

We all have thick skins.
    That's certainly not true.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant