Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 335 of 388 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5817
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Can’t call AOC a ***** but it’s ok to personally attack Trump and every Trump voter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know the difference. You just like one side better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Up until a week ago a week ago, I never even heard of Yoho. He made a dumb remark that should not have been made.

I've criticized trump for the silly tweets and untimely and unclear things that he has said. However, in 3 1/2 years, Trump has always acted with the best interests of the US in mind. I can't say he has been wrong on all that many things. The virus could have been handled better or could have been handled worse. it has never happened before so we don't know. No matter what Trump would have done, the dems would have heavily criticized him for it. It was a no win situation for the prez. If trump comes up with a vaccine and pays for it himself…the dems would have a problem with it,

Serious question…what do you think Hilly would have done??? Do you think any less people would have died??? I don't. I doubt if any less would have died under BO either…we just would have felt better under his leadership. But no matter who is in the WH…I doubt if it would have made a difference.
    Well go figure, my guess is there are tons and tons of reps you also wouldn't know much about. As I noted people don't usually focus on them so much for little things let alone big ones, normally it takes something like this and even then they don't get a thread or anything because who really cares usually. It's different with AOC/Omar who often get brought up though and for far lesser things and attacking identity or just calling names/dumb/stupid regularly from a few posters without anything like this example from Yoho.

Not really, you very rarely spend time pointing out the many ridiculous/insane things this POTUS does and often what you do is what you did after this one sentence pretending as if it's true/you have consistent standards in any way. The rest of what you say however is your opinion on his handling of issues. I am not talking about COVID we were talking about basic civility/human decency and Trump almost daily is divisive/attacking/lying. The areas you say you care about when it comes to a few other random reps you complain about regularly but then never actually do with Trump just say stuff like this then deflect. You even go to the extreme of pretending everyone is so against him he could come up with vaccine/pay for himself and dems would have problem in general team game form playing him out to be some victim. It's insanity and over and over and over we see you consistently have MASSIVELY different standards towards a few people you tell to fit in/be civil while ignoring people being far less civil/more ignorant on a regular basis from a more important position.

I think she would have been far more cautious and listened to the experts but don't know exactly, I don't think she would have pretended it would go away. I think we could have managed it better and less people would have died potentially but who knows how many. This really doesn't get to the whole being civil/decent human conversation though.

Up until a week ago a week ago, I never even heard of Yoho. He made a dumb remark that should not have been made.

I've criticized trump for the silly tweets and untimely and unclear things that he has said. However, in 3 1/2 years, Trump has always acted with the best interests of the US in mind. I can't say he has been wrong on all that many things. The virus could have been handled better or could have been handled worse. it has never happened before so we don't know. No matter what Trump would have done, the dems would have heavily criticized him for it. It was a no win situation for the prez. If trump comes up with a vaccine and pays for it himself…the dems would have a problem with it,

Serious question…what do you think Hilly would have done??? Do you think any less people would have died??? I don't. I doubt if any less would have died under BO either…we just would have felt better under his leadership. But no matter who is in the WH…I doubt if it would have made a difference.
    I dunno, do you think “Hilly” would have dismantled a top level pandemic expert team for ***** and giggles just to get revenge on Obama?

Trump has handled this absolutely awfully and it’s because he’s awful. Nobody could do as poorly as him.

Then again you’re trying to dismiss his evilness and awfulness as “untimely” and “unclear” so maybe you have a different standard to judge him by.

4. 07-28-2020, 10:44 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/insults

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Are you unaware of what a backhanded compliment is or simply being dense?
    are you aware of qualifications or are you simply being dense?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Hahahaha you freaked out that I used your own logic back at you and now I have no idea what this is about.

Very weird deflection.
    I wish I was smart enough to explain it to you so you could understand.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I dunno, do you think “Hilly” would have dismantled a top level pandemic expert team for ***** and giggles just to get revenge on Obama?

Trump has handled this absolutely awfully and it’s because he’s awful. Nobody could do as poorly as him.

Then again you’re trying to dismiss his evilness and awfulness as “untimely” and “unclear” so maybe you have a different standard to judge him by.
    Evilness and awfulness………come on. A bit silly here. Sounds like the old Batman TV series.

Evilness and awfulness………come on. A bit silly here. Sounds like the old Batman TV series.
    Just him bragging about sexual assaulting women like a rock star sounds more corupted then anything the Riddler has done. But that is something that isn't a deal breaker for you. I hate to see what you think is evil and awful, oh that right the existence of AOC. Your double standard is terrible.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It isn't a question of being smarter, you are just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Just him bragging about sexual assaulting women like a rock star sounds more corupted then anything the Riddler has done. But that is something that isn't a deal breaker for you. I hate to see what you think is evil and awful, oh that right the existence of AOC. Your double standard is terrible.
    How did we get to the AOC tangent??? I didn't bring her up. Sounds like you're the one obsessed with her.

How did we get to the AOC tangent??? I didn't bring her up. Sounds like you're the one obsessed with her.
    Why don't we talk about how awful and evil Trump is when he brags about sexually assaulting women like a rock star since that was the main thrust of the post. Sorry if my AOC reference disables your ability to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Why don't we talk about how awful and evil Trump is when he brags about sexually assaulting women like a rock star since that was the main thrust of the post. Sorry if my AOC reference disables your ability to focus.
    Seems like there are entire threads to Trump. Or haven't you noticed.

One poster attributes the a college shooting to Trump that happened 50years ago. Seems like a bit of a reach but that never stopped people in here before.

psst....what's the thread title here?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I think you should focus on catching up to the rest and just be smart enough to know what a backhand compliment is and not flip out when someone uses your own logic back at you

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Well go figure, my guess is there are tons and tons of reps you also wouldn't know much about. As I noted people don't usually focus on them so much for little things let alone big ones, normally it takes something like this and even then they don't get a thread or anything because who really cares usually. It's different with AOC/Omar who often get brought up though and for far lesser things and attacking identity or just calling names/dumb/stupid regularly from a few posters without anything like this example from Yoho.

Not really, you very rarely spend time pointing out the many ridiculous/insane things this POTUS does and often what you do is what you did after this one sentence pretending as if it's true/you have consistent standards in any way. The rest of what you say however is your opinion on his handling of issues. I am not talking about COVID we were talking about basic civility/human decency and Trump almost daily is divisive/attacking/lying. The areas you say you care about when it comes to a few other random reps you complain about regularly but then never actually do with Trump just say stuff like this then deflect. You even go to the extreme of pretending everyone is so against him he could come up with vaccine/pay for himself and dems would have problem in general team game form playing him out to be some victim. It's insanity and over and over and over we see you consistently have MASSIVELY different standards towards a few people you tell to fit in/be civil while ignoring people being far less civil/more ignorant on a regular basis from a more important position.

I think she would have been far more cautious and listened to the experts but don't know exactly, I don't think she would have pretended it would go away. I think we could have managed it better and less people would have died potentially but who knows how many. This really doesn't get to the whole being civil/decent human conversation though.
    missed one

16. 07-28-2020, 01:34 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/insults

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    psst....what's the thread title here?
    qft