Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 330 of 610 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 9139

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Your boi Yoohoo was ousted from a Christian charity board because of his comments.
    Because the woke movement is taking over. Gotta get upset over every little thing and cause people to react

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or because he is a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because the woke movement is taking over. Gotta get upset over every little thing and cause people to react

You have a victim complex

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

People should be responsible for their dumbassery
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

There was no movement to get him removed from this group that I know of. The group heard about his actions and decided they did not want him representing them. I belong to to church the does a lot of community work and I am sure itís leadership would take issue with me representing them if I publicly espoused believes that ran counter to their mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1541994222519.jpg

Canít imagine being threatened by this

people are so creepy.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    There was no movement to get him removed from this group that I know of. The group heard about his actions and decided they did not want him representing them. I belong to to church the does a lot of community work and I am sure itís leadership would take issue with me representing them if I publicly espoused believes that ran counter to their mission. k
    Seems pretty much like standard operating procedure for any sensible and sensitive organization, religious or otherwise.

Hell, I wouldnít want a whining misogynist to represent my organization any more than Iíd want, say, an ignorant liar representing my country.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Canít call AOC a ***** but itís ok to personally attack Trump and every Trump voter

You can call her a ***** all you like. We are talking about a senator not some yahoo on a dead sports forum. Some perspective little man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    By the way my official opinion on the b word is that it should be like the n word.

People can take exception and argue if it's ok for black people to say the n word. Non-blacks should just not say it, and probably keep their mouth shut when it comes to whether or not black people should say it.

people can take excpetion to when women call women the b-word. Men should not say it and probably keep their mouths shut when it comes to whether or not women should say it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    By the way my official opinion on the b word is that it should be like the n word.

People can take exception and argue if it's ok for black people to say the n word. Non-blacks should just not say it, and probably keep their mouth shut when it comes to whether or not black people should say it.

people can take excpetion to when women call women the b-word. Men should not say it and probably keep their mouths shut when it comes to whether or not women should say it.
    Funny you should have just this because I was in the proces of writing something similar in a slight disagreement with your first post.

The b-work (like the n-word or the k-word) says little about the recipient, but a lot about the name caller and his general attitude.

Canít call AOC a ***** but itís ok to personally attack Trump and every Trump voter

Your tears are delicious.

Trump is attacked because heís a legitimately objectively awful person. There is no debate about this lol. Heís terrible and if you support him you are as well. AOC was attacked by Yoho because...? Yeah. Thought so.

Although youíre a champion for a guy who grabs women by the ***** so maybe thatís why you think misogyny and racism are ďevery little thingĒóthe lengths you go to to tell on yourself are impressive.

The Woke? Is that who Tucker Carlson told you that was coming for you? Are they related to the Ewoks?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

All these new names the right keep coming up with for the left.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Then what's with the TDS?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Folks are clearly showing it. President thinks he does no wrong, liberals thinks he does no right. Same coin