Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 610 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We're talking tuition now, Al Sharpton. Go find another thread to ramble on about race.
    Oh, it isn't about race but who the Republican base love to beat up on when it comes to who causes the problems we face. You are a broken record and predictable in who you blame. But for some odd reasons, you can't point to events or some leftist leaning bill that got past in Congress that cause these problems.

MORE GOVERNMENT!!!! This time it's gonna work.
    I don't know if you've ever observed how private institutions work when left to their own devices. But it's far less pretty.
    Yankees Farm System

Did you just completely ignore all of the data from the articles I've posted? Have any familiarity with the consumer price index? Because if you're arguing cost is the same you're ****ing hopeless.
    I did not ignore it. I wrote very clearly that I was unable to open the link. So, maybe if you’d quit being an asswhole and give an answer...

Better yet, just forget it.
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-16-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I don't know if you've ever observed how private institutions work when left to their own devices. But it's far less pretty.
    Hey, the price of a big mac hasn't risen a ridiculous amount over that span with respect to the cpi. In fact, it would be difficult to find any other goods or services that have. Tuition is out of control.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Lol government has been veering hard right for decades with the exception of on social issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that is the other blindspot of republicans backers. Republicans or wall street democrats have been firmly in control of the direction this country has been going in, but let it those who are powerless are causing the problems.

It would be laughable if the rest of us weren't suffering along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I did not ignore it. I wrote very clearly that I was unable to open the link. So, maybe if you’d quit being an asswhole and give an answer...

Better yet, just forget it.
    I posted the answer multiple times and people still insisted they were right...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Hey, the price of a big mac hasn't risen a ridiculous amount over that span with respect to the cpi. In fact, it would be difficult to find any other goods or services that have. Tuition is out of control.
    The requirement to eat big mac's has not gone up over the past few decades.

The requirement for undergrad and postgrad education has absolutely spiked. That's the nature of a society that grows and requires further education to compete on a global scale. K-12 education absolutely needs addressing and modification. But that is still not going to absolve the need for this furthering education.
    Yankees Farm System

The requirement to eat big mac's has not gone up over the past few decades.

The requirement for undergrad and postgrad education has absolutely spiked. That's the nature of a society that grows and requires further education to compete on a global scale. K-12 education absolutely needs addressing and modification. But that is still not going to absolve the need for this furthering education.
    So you believe tuition cost is right where it should be?

nvm
    Last edited by WES445; 08-16-2018 at 11:30 AM.

So you believe tuition cost is right where it should be?
    I do not.
    Yankees Farm System

I do not.
    lol

lol
    Not sure how many other ways you want me to put it.

The cost should be reigned in to a degree and the people that are the ones paying for it should be addressed. Because they are the least equipped to handle the burden of the cost. And they are not the ones who are demanding the education as necessary.
    Yankees Farm System

What a wasted opportunity she passed up. It would've been a win/win for her. If she would've beaten Shapiro(she wouldn't) she could've used that as a great badge. And if she lost she could've/would've pulled off the gender card and say that Shapiro was a mean man and all the other things outta the progressive playbook. She was a big coward.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    What a wasted opportunity she passed up. It would've been a win/win for her. If she would've beaten Shapiro(she wouldn't) she could've used that as a great badge. And if she lost she could've/would've pulled off the gender card and say that Shapiro was a mean man and all the other things outta the progressive playbook. She was a big coward.
    Wrong...again.

Not sure how many other ways you want me to put it.

The cost should be reigned in to a degree and the people that are the ones paying for it should be addressed. Because they are the least equipped to handle the burden of the cost. And they are not the ones who are demanding the education as necessary.
    Which is pretty much EVERYONE.