Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 328 of 605 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 9065
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You could have a different IRL persona. I would hope that you do actually.
    You realize I'm the same person who openly and honestly answered every religious question you asked a couple weeks back, right? I know who I am and feel no need to qualify myself with you. Politically I'm more right than left, so there's that, too.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She actually made a point that my wife makes a lot. She is not politically or particularly newsy but she always says Trumpís behavior gives people permission to behave that way. I agree. I think manners should carry some weight, particularly when you are representing people, and that there is an appropriate and inappropriate way to treat people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-23-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If ever there was an appropriately revealing juxtaposition of two facets of America, these two speeches capture it exquisitely.
    So spot on.

All this fool Yoho did is increase her popularity especially among women because she destroyed his stupidity in that rebuke.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    What? So you have AOCDS is what you are saying and when I mirror that approach it is TDS?

I am guessing you understand how ridiculous it was to pretend that wasn't a backhanded compliment now though and are just trying to reach. If someone uses your approach to make a point and it immediately means they have TDS then it says a lot about your approach...
    Clearly you don't know what TDS means. It's for folks that only look for and/or make up stuff to fit their hatred of Trump. I do not do that for AOC.

SO now you see how I was being complimentary and not trying backhanded compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I couldnít care less whether yours was a backhanded compliment or not.

For me, the real issue is that you have absolutely no clue as to what makes her underqualifed to represent her constituents and even less of a clue as to how she is overwhelmed as a Congresswoman.
    Hello Jesus. Glad you came back.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You realize I'm the same person who openly and honestly answered every religious question you asked a couple weeks back, right? I know who I am and feel no need to qualify myself with you. Politically I'm more right than left, so there's that, too.
    Feel free to DM me why you can't be wrong as I pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She actually made a point that my wife makes a lot. She is not politically or particularly newsy but she always says Trumpís behavior gives people permission to behave that way. I agree. I think manners should carry some weight, particularly when you are representing people, and that there is an appropriate and inappropriate way to treat people.

100% agree

100% agree
    Cheers [emoji482]

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Clearly you don't know what TDS means. It's for folks that only look for and/or make up stuff to fit their hatred of Trump. I do not do that for AOC.

SO now you see how I was being complimentary and not trying backhanded compliments.
    Lol I know what it means that's why I asked about aocds in the same manner. I took your approach of a backhanded compliment towards trump and you freaked out saying it means Tds. That's what you did towards aoc lol. I just copied your approach and you got mad. Probably because you know it was a backhanded compliment as everyone was saying.

What? You just freaked out when I used the same approach. You are the one who gets mad when people give a compliment the same way you did. Why? It was obviously backhanded

Feel free to DM me why you can't be wrong as I pointed out.
    As soon as you can point to where I ever said I can't be wrong.
    But what you said I was wrong about...was being 100% wrong about your having given AOC a backhanded compliment, which multiple people here agreed was the case. However, given that was my opinion, not a statement of fact, wrong is a matter of opinion...so there's that, too.

The main point for me being...I could give a rat fart whether you agree with my assessment...or think I 'have issues' for that matter.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

hello jesus. Glad you came back.
    ok.

Clearly you don't know what TDS means. It's for folks that only look for and/or make up stuff to fit their hatred of Trump.
    lmaoooo!! I thought it was the opposite!

I thought they said people who support trump must have some.sort of mental derangement, and they called it TDS, lol. Then how come everytime he tweets some psycho babble at 3 am everyone calls it Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol I know what it means that's why I asked about aocds in the same manner. I took your approach of a backhanded compliment towards trump and you freaked out saying it means Tds. That's what you did towards aoc lol. I just copied your approach and you got mad. Probably because you know it was a backhanded compliment as everyone was saying.

What? You just freaked out when I used the same approach. You are the one who gets mad when people give a compliment the same way you did. Why? It was obviously backhanded

The only one on repeat is you. Would that not make you the one that's mad?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    As soon as you can point to where I ever said I can't be wrong.
    But what you said I was wrong about...was being 100% wrong about your having given AOC a backhanded compliment, which multiple people here agreed was the case. However, given that was my opinion, not a statement of fact, wrong is a matter of opinion...so there's that, too.

The main point for me being...I could give a rat fart whether you agree with my assessment...or think I 'have issues' for that matter.
    You are responding so defensively so for something you don't care about you certainly have a way to show it.