Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 321 of 598 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8970
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    She talked about people stealing to help survive and get food on the table. I’m sure that’s why all those people looting were looting Nike stores right? They needed those shoes to survive.

Im sure the people gunning kids down in the middle of the street were because people needing to survive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Duh, you know they can sell those nikes for money to get food.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

2. 07-13-2020, 10:18 AM
    Reason
    Trolling/the some arent here

Not one comment here about the idiot child's call for a boycott of Goya Food products.

The company donated 2 million pounds of food to the poor and food banks, is a large employer of Hispanics, the company president (who seems to be apolitical) has appeared when asked by BO, was in DC to witness the signing of a Spanish Economic program………but he paid a complement to Trump. And because of that, this moron calls for a boycott of a product that probably every Hispanic has in their kitchen.

Totally clueless. But consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not one comment here about the idiot child's call for a boycott of Goya Food products.

The company donated 2 million pounds of food to the poor and food banks, is a large employer of Hispanics, the company president (who seems to be apolitical) has appeared when asked by BO, was in DC to witness the signing of a Spanish Economic program………but he paid a complement to Trump. And because of that, this moron calls for a boycott of a product that probably every Hispanic has in their kitchen.

You seem to have no issue with WHY they are boycotted. You’re cowardly not addressing the actual problem lol. It’s ok, you’ve admitted you’re racist so it’s ok to say you’re angry about a poc woman not being cool with a company that endorses racism.
    Goya supports a racist authoritarian bigoted ******* so boycotting them is ok lol

Good things they’ve done don’t erase the awful things they support. Like I’m sure you have been nice to people and held open doors for the women you deem as minor begins but it’s not like that makes you being sympathetic to concentration camps based on race and being a giant racist not a thing.

Corporations have to face consequences when they take a stance. AOC owns you guys in such a weird way, she’ll say the most obvious evident things and racist Trump supporters froth at the ****ing mouth to make it a threat to their snowflake safe space.
    Last edited by browski234; 07-14-2020 at 10:59 PM.

He called you a coward Sluggo. Thinks you are yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You seem to have no issue with WHY they are boycotted. You’re cowardly not addressing the actual problem lol. It’s ok, you’ve admitted you’re racist so it’s ok to say you’re angry about a poc woman not being cool with a company that endorses racism.
    Goya supports a racist authoritarian bigoted ******* so boycotting them is ok lol

Good things they’ve done don’t erase the awful things they support. Like I’m sure you have been nice to people and held open doors for the women you deem as minor begins but it’s not like that makes you being sympathetic to concentration camps based on race and being a giant racist not a thing.

Corporations have to face consequences when they take a stance. AOC owns you guys in such a weird way, she’ll say the most obvious evident things and racist Trump supporters froth at the ****ing mouth to make it a threat to their snowflake safe space.
    Lmao really? Boycotts are beyond stupid. Oh no the president praised Trump! Stop buying their products now!!

Bunch of damn childs

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao really? Boycotts are beyond stupid. Oh no the president praised Trump! Stop buying their products now!!

Bunch of damn childs

Boycotts effect companies and change their philosophy. When you try to understand why minorities won’t support a company that praises a racist bigoted President who openly loathes and attacks them (rhetorically and legislatively) maybe you’ll understand? Although maybe explaining why you post fake headlines is taking up your time.

The plural of “child” is “children” btw.

Your posts read like an angsty 15-year old.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Angelique KerberSaul "Canelo" Álvarez

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your posts read like an angsty 15-year old.
    Aww, did I strike a nerve with you by not being cool with racism? Kinda funny that you can’t address any topics discussed (I mean if you want to you can but you’d have to publicly side with racists so I understand your lame dick effort to just pout and get angry here) and instead have to tell on yourself with a “you don’t like racism? Well...you are dumb lol” post.

Sounds kinda like an angsty 15 year old.

A racist one tho

Boycotts effect companies and change their philosophy. When you try to understand why minorities won’t support a company that praises a racist bigoted President who openly loathes and attacks them (rhetorically and legislatively) maybe you’ll understand? Although maybe explaining why you post fake headlines is taking up your time.

The plural of “child” is “children” btw.
    FYI the guy has had a habit of supporting whomever the sitting president is....there was no boycott when he supported obama

a boycott of a company effects all ppl working for that company and this one is based on what one person from that company said......

we're gonna politicize how we eat now? do you realize how mind numbing that could get? oh sorry Kids, we can't eat that anymore because their CEO said this...oh, now we can because that CEO retired
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 07-15-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It accomplished the goal: media attention.

You can keep on singling her out and bloviating ad nauseum about her, but Ocasio-Cortez is just playing the game, like every other politician (including the ones the ones you admire and defend).

Once he takes the stage with the president, Unanue is de facto a public figure, and he clearly said that we are blessed (presumably by some entity whose standards I’d have to say are, well, rather odd) to have Trump as our leader — in the CEO’s words, “a builder” (of walls?).

As for his Obama visit, I don’t know what Unanue said then — if anything — but once again, there is every reason and opportunity to have held him accountable at the time. That’s life in the public eye.p (live by the sword; die by the sword)

EDIT: And now look, apparently Trumpsters around the country are buying Goya products en masse...stranger than fiction, the stuff is in this country these days.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-15-2020 at 09:55 AM.

the WHY is because they are idiots. but you don't know any better and your explanation proves that.

the bigots are the people triggered and unhinged that a minority supports Trump as President.

big·ot

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It accomplished the goal: media attention.

You can keep on singling her out and bloviating ad nauseum about her, but Ocasio-Cortez is just playing the game, like every other politician (including the ones the ones you admire and defend).

Once he takes the stage with the president, Unanue is de facto a public figure, and he clearly said that we are blessed (presumably by some entity whose standards I’d have to say are, well, rather odd) to have Trump as our leader — in the CEO’s words, “a builder” (of walls?).

As for his Obama visit, I don’t know what Unanue said then — if anything — but once again, there is every reason and opportunity to have held him accountable at the time. That’s life in the public eye.p (live by the sword; die by the sword)

EDIT: And now look, apparently Trumpsters around the country are buying Goya products en masse...stranger than fiction, the stuff is in this country these days.
    The problem I have with this idiot is that by having such a dimwit in Congress, she becomes a danger to our country. And yes, admittedly, it is very irritating that she receives so much publicity and raises as much $$$ as she does…which makes her even more harmful to our country.

She accomplished her goal: media attention. Should her goal be to accomplish something for her constituents? Has she done anything for them at all?? I don't think so. Her "don't pay the rent" advice won't help any of them (especially if there are Spanish landlords.

She is basically a small minded person that has garnered a following. Now she has a few bucks in her pocket and a job she cannot lose. A dangerous combination.

I asked this question before and I don't think I ever got an answer……

She won her election fair and square (never argued that point) but do you think that Congress would be better off without her there? Do you think she is competent.

And as for the boycott…Chik-Fil-A's business took off after they were boycotted by some liberal cause over gay marriage. I doubt if Goya will suffer all that much over this. I also doubt if the idiot will even realize it.

Bold 1…show me where I ever said this, or apologize (like that will ever happen) if you can't.

Bold 2…a large Hispanic company that employs 4,000 (I'm betting mostly Hispanics), that donated 2 million pounds of food to the poor (a good portion of which is probably Hispanic) endorses racism. How about connecting the dots for us on that one because you may be the only person that feels that way.

Bold 3…No clue what you are saying here (and that makes two of us). It seems like you are saying you know what I am thinking (a common trait in these forums). But you are all over the place. Ask for help.

AOC owns us in a weird way? Yeah, you're right. I don't know anyone that enjoys and expensive annoyance that does harm to her country. She is nothing more than an expensive laugh. And she sadly doesn't realize it.

I looked up the definition of racist…it says anyone who disagrees with browski234 on anything.

Everything is racist.

Racist,Racist,Racist,Racist,Racist. What an unhappy person you must be.

The problem I have with this idiot is that by having such a dimwit in Congress, she becomes a danger to our country. And yes, admittedly, it is very irritating that she receives so much publicity and raises as much $$$ as she does…which makes her even more harmful to our country.

She accomplished her goal: media attention. Should her goal be to accomplish something for her constituents? Has she done anything for them at all?? I don't think so. Her "don't pay the rent" advice won't help any of them (especially if there are Spanish landlords.

She is basically a small minded person that has garnered a following. Now she has a few bucks in her pocket and a job she cannot lose. A dangerous combination.

I asked this question before and I don't think I ever got an answer……

She won her election fair and square (never argued that point) but do you think that Congress would be better off without her there? Do you think she is competent[?]

And as for the boycott…Chik-Fil-A's business took off after they were boycotted by some liberal cause over gay marriage. I doubt if Goya will suffer all that much over this. I also doubt if the idiot will even realize it.
    Yes and no.

I don’t know.

No.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes and no.

I don’t know.

No.

Yes.
    \

What make you think she is competent????