Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 320 of 478 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7160
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I never consider myself well informed, but I try to keep an open mind but not to that muth fu ing republican driven news. It is no friend to me and mine. What about you, Mister FOX viewer? Like FOX is the foundation of well informed and unbiased reporting.
    Fox was founded by a womanizing piece of **** to ensure that no Republican was ever held accountable again the way Richard Nixon was. And based on how Trump got away with trying to get a foreign power to investigate a political rival, Iíd say it was successful. Roger Ailes got the man who committed Stupid Watergate off the hook. He achieved a new level of unaccountability for the Republican Party.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'll admit I was wrong.
    Thatís a start.

I read it awhile back.
    ummm....ok.

Of course snopes has about zero credibility
    Of course? You lost it here.

Oh, and by the way, youíre welcome.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-09-2020 at 08:02 AM.

More stupid things AOC says

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...549464578?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Outrage!!

Another thing that is bunching up the republican's panties? After all the outrage over wearing masks, social distancing, and thinking the pandemic is something the "liberal" media is overblowing, I think I past on viewing your link.

Besides I watch the "The Hill " a progressive podcast, so I would probably have seen it already. Do you cruise progressive podcast searching for things to be butthurt about? I give it to you, I don't touch FOX or other rightwing sources because I know 9 out 10 times I would disagree with them.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-12-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

What did she say that was stupid?

Was it that the in reduction in police funding couldnít be responsible for the uptick in crime bc it hasnít happened yet?

That bail reform isnít responsible bc statically very little crime has been committed by these people?

That massive unemployment and increased financial insecurity probably are major factors in increased crime?

Or is it that the police having a massive budget shows that issues with policing are not going to be solved by spending more money on police?

I think that is all she said. I am honestly curious. What did she say that was stupid?

Last edited by ewing; 07-12-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fox was founded by a womanizing piece of **** to ensure that no Republican was ever held accountable again the way Richard Nixon was. And based on how Trump got away with trying to get a foreign power to investigate a political rival, Iíd say it was successful. Roger Ailes got the man who committed Stupid Watergate off the hook. He achieved a new level of unaccountability for the Republican Party.
    Agree totally, the mainstream media, at that time, was instrumental in showing the horror of Vietnam which the right-wing blamed for making them pull out of Vietnam. Thanks to the media they lost the minds and hearts of the American public on that war. It wasn't just Allies, but major corporations started buying up radio stations, mass media to better control the information we received.

Just the way the Iraq invasion was cover, which was totally different from the way Vietnam was cover, by the now corp. control media shows they were very successful in their efforts.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Was it that the in reduction in police funding couldnít be responsible for the uptick in crime bc it hasnít happened yet?

That bail reform isnít responsible bc statically very little crime has been committed by these people?

That massive unemployment and increased financial insecurity probably are major factors in increased crime?

Or is it that the police having a massive budget shows that issues with policing are not going to be solved by spending more money on police?

I think that is all she said. I am honestly curious. What did she say that was stupid?

I did see that clip. It isn't what she said, but who she is that is triggering him.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I did see that clip. It isn't what she said, but who she is that is triggering him.
    Thatís what I suspect. I didnt hear anything in this particular post that Iíd label as stupid

Thatís what I suspect. I didnt hear anything in this particular post that Iíd label as stupid

kind of humorous how he gets butthurt over something he sees on a leftist/progressive news, then run back here to cry about it to people who 8 out 10 times agrees with her. Like if I see some racist thing against blacks then run to a KKK forum and cry about it expecting mutual outrage.

and he keeps doing it.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-12-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Martin Luther King.

She talked about people stealing to help survive and get food on the table. Iím sure thatís why all those people looting were looting Nike stores right? They needed those shoes to survive.

Im sure the people gunning kids down in the middle of the street were because people needing to survive

Things like this never happen!

Poor people that are desperate donít do crimes.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She talked about people stealing to help survive and get food on the table. Iím sure thatís why all those people looting were looting Nike stores right? They needed those shoes to survive.

Im sure the people gunning kids down in the middle of the street were because people needing to survive

She didnít say they were. She said record unemployment and the situations people are facing bc if it is a more valid explanation for the recent uptick in NYC crime then bail reform or budget cuts.

Is that a stupid statement? Even if you disagree can you admit it is a sensible statement or is it stupid?

Last edited by ewing; 07-12-2020 at 08:14 PM.

She didnít say they were. She said people struggling was a more valid explanation for the recent uptick in NYC crime then bail reform or budget cuts.

Yeah, the police and right wing media want to make the other things and issue, but I am on neither side here.

I think the problem is more of the so called perfect storm of all things that are happening, I think this has emboldened some criminals.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, the police and right wing media want to make the other things and issue, but I am on neither side here.

I think the problem is more of the so called perfect storm of all things that are happening, I think this has emboldened some criminals.
    I agree. Idle hands, unemployment, disillusionment with everything, increased stress, etc. not just one factor at all.

As for AOC I just donít think she said anything in that clip that should trigger people from any side.

Sometimes she does. Here Iím not hearing it.

Last edited by ewing; 07-12-2020 at 08:12 PM.