Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 319 of 548 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8218
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    This from someone who voted for someone (more than once) that cost his area 20,000 jobs. Good move.

I guess your job is so good that you don't need more opportunities like that. Wonder if your neighbors feel the same way. Actually, I wonder if your neighbors even realize that they lost 20,000 jobs. Probably not.
    Lol

This is so ridiculous it’s hilarious, but keep going Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Please do more old white mensplaining.
    As I said to the Pope when he came out against birth control, “You no play the game, you no make the rules.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lol

This is so ridiculous it’s hilarious, but keep going Boomer.
    She lost 20,000 jobs for her constituents (meaning you) and you voted for her several times.

This is so ridiculous it’s hilarious, but keep going pal.

What can she do for an encore????

I don't hang out at bars. You know your little snipes aren't helping me believe you are on my side. FOX viewing isn't going to get us a common ground. They are fighting a culture war which have nothing to do with BLM issues.

These guys running BLM are young and think they can change the world. Sound a lot like the youth movement of the sixties. They didn't change the world as they hoped, but they did change it enough for us to move forward.
    Some of BLM ideas are unattainable, but they did get things to change in the right direction. Some police department is reprimanding their officers for excessive force, defunding and sending the money to social problems, and brought excessive police action to the world attention.

AOC tweeted out than we need the economy in shambles going into the election and at some point realized she should probably delete it.

I think it's great that story that a regular working class citizen won a seat but she's a ****ing moron and her politics are dangerous.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

After the crash of "08", having midstream politicians lie us into a generational war and now the government response to the coronavirus, who do you think is dangerous? The morons?
    Last edited by WES445; 07-08-2020 at 04:32 PM.

I do find it funny....and both parties have done this in the past....that the party without the incumbent POTUS always seems to want something in shambles going into the election...thinking that helps their presidential candidate win, and maybe it does......but the laughable part is, their party often had just as much or more to do with CREATING the problem as the other...so what does that say about all THEIR incumbents for House and Senate elections?

Who's dangerous? All Y'all are dangerous
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    AOC tweeted out than we need the economy in shambles going into the election and at some point realized she should probably delete it.

I think it's great that story that a regular working class citizen won a seat but she's a ****ing moron and her politics are dangerous.
    Are you referring to this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...-closed-tweet/

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    He is and she never tweeted that.

But the let the facts get in the way of hate.

I'll admit I was wrong. I read it awhile back. Of course snopes has about zero credibility but I guess it was all doctored.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I'll admit I was wrong. I read it awhile back. Of course snopes has about zero credibility but I guess it was all doctored.
    “I was totally wrong and believed completely made up bs easily checked but the people who pointed it out suck please look at that so I guess I was wrong whatev” would have been a more honest post.

Snopes is credible

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...-closed-tweet/

Seems to be fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    ………

………who is in complete touch with reality.
    lol, cmon sluggo, you know that **** ain't gonna fly here.

We got years worth of your bull **** to reference, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train