Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 318 of 548 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8218
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The US has has almost no upward mobility. The opportunity isn't there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Show me a country with a large pop, and our diversity that has more upward mobility. Please don't bring up the Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It came from FOX. Nope. I already told you why. Accountability problem. They haven't met a Black issue that they couldn't crap on. I probably don't take FOX seriously as you don't take BET news seriously. So what is the beef?

FOX higher rating then MSNBC and CNN don't mean sh it accept some need for bragging rights. People under fifties don't watch those news outlets for various reasons, some valid.
    This is a news article, not a commentary, that is quoting what this woman said.

And because it is on FOX News (GASP!!!!) You won't read it.

Wow!

And you consider yourself well informed????

China's young adults have more spending power, upward mobility than our young adults. I know, I know, so move there then.

I don't compare countries as much as what I expect from our government in making life better for others. Just because you think we are sitting on top of the heap, it doesn't mean that there no room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    This is a news article, not a commentary, that is quoting what this woman said.

And because it is on FOX News (GASP!!!!) You won't read it.

Wow!

And you consider yourself well informed????
    I never consider myself well informed, but I try to keep an open mind but not to that muth fu ing republican driven news. It is no friend to me and mine. What about you, Mister FOX viewer? Like FOX is the foundation of well informed and unbiased reporting.

China's young adults have more spending power, upward mobility than our young adults. I know, I know, so move there then.

I don't compare countries as much as what I expect from our government in making life better for others. Just because you think we are sitting on top of the heap, it doesn't mean that there no room for improvement.
    You might find this interesting (though I doubt it.)

What is the average family income in China?
    The average annual household income in China, converted to dollars, was $10,220, compared with $84,300 in the United States (the median US income is $47,300.)

While China's cities and the young urbans who live there may seem impressive, that is not the case nationwide.

Far more opportunity, for. all people, in the US

They certainly need somebody to explain what reality actuality is. The direction the "woke" crowd is going in is counter productive and, frankly, pretty pathetic.

Here's the Five Year Plan in case you want to know what is coming.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-liv...abolish-police

I love the phrase "so-called problem of crime." Yeah, she's really in touch. Just klast week a half dozen kids ran into so-called bullets.

But you go on and keep listening to this crowd.
    Well, I read it and stop at abolishing the police department. And no she doesn't represent a majority of blacks or BLM as FOX trying to play it as.

Should we exchange stupid things both sides fringes have said and declare it as a fair representation of those sides? I can bring up racist republicans and declare all Republicans are racist.

What a waste of time reading stupid people remarks, thank you very much Sluggo. You prove nothing but FOX spin is still alive and well.

I never consider myself well informed, but I try to keep an open mind but not to that muth fu ing republican driven news. It is no friend to me and mine. What about you, Mister FOX viewer? Like FOX is the foundation of well informed and unbiased reporting.
    I watch numerous channels, I click around a lot.

Here is the story I thought you might find interesting from different sources other than FOX News(Gasp!!!) Now you can read it without breaking out into hives or something.

https://www.tacticalshit.com/black-l...bolish-police/

https://bwcentral.org/2020/07/black-...bolish-police/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservativ...ader_proposes/

http://redstatewatcher.com/aggregate.asp?id=168550

They're all the same story. The top one has profanity in its masthead. Maybe that means something. Maybe that makes it woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Says the old white man
    Lol

You might find this interesting (though I doubt it.)

What is the average family income in China?
    The average annual household income in China, converted to dollars, was $10,220, compared with $84,300 in the United States (the median US income is $47,300.)

While China's cities and the young urbans who live there may seem impressive, that is not the case nationwide.

Far more opportunity, for. all people, in the US
    I don't think a large population of young folks believe that. High college debt, unable to start a family until later in life, unable to find jobs, but hey, they don't watch FOX so they don't know how well they got it. They just need some old white guy to tell them.

So she only bothers "old white men who are out of touch with reality"???? Seems like a bit of a racist statement.

What about old black men that are out of touch with reality???

And when you think about it logically (that's a tough one here) she seems to be popular with young people of color that have little idea as to what reality actually is.
    Please do more old white mensplaining.

I don't think a large population of young folks believe that. High college debt, unable to start a family until later in life, unable to find jobs, but hey, they don't watch FOX so they don't know how well they got it. They just need some old white guy to tell them.
    No. They need to be able to listen and they don't seem capable of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Please do more old white mensplaining.
    This from someone who voted for someone (more than once) that cost his area 20,000 jobs. Good move.

I guess your job is so good that you don't need more opportunities like that. Wonder if your neighbors feel the same way. Actually, I wonder if your neighbors even realize that they lost 20,000 jobs. Probably not.

I watch numerous channels, I click around a lot.

Here is the story I thought you might find interesting from different sources other than FOX News(Gasp!!!) Now you can read it without breaking out into hives or something.

https://www.tacticalshit.com/black-l...bolish-police/

https://bwcentral.org/2020/07/black-...bolish-police/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservativ...ader_proposes/

http://redstatewatcher.com/aggregate.asp?id=168550

They're all the same story. The top one has profanity in its masthead. Maybe that means something. Maybe that makes it woke.
    Don't give a crap, I can go straight to the horse mouth, my community and it's spokesmen and women. I don't need a white-owned, conservative middle man to explain to me the general mood of black people is. Grant you, older blacks want the police around but to change their policies, but young blacks I talk to, some related to me, are in general agreement with this.

Too many people on both sides are in this all or nothing mentality and it isn't helping to move the dialogue toward a compromise.

I bet you, you don't have one quote from black-owned or based publications. Any black know and credited writers on that list? Do you always get your black issues filtered through these publications without going to those who live in these communities?

No. They need to be able to listen and they don't seem capable of doing that.
    I think the sound of all those bills slapping them in the arse is drowning out FOX's words of wisdom.

Don't give a crap, I can go straight to the horse mouth, my community and it's spokesmen and women. I don't need a white-owned, conservative middle man to explain to me the general mood of black people is. Grant you, older blacks want the police around but to change their policies, but young blacks I talk to, some related to me, are in general agreement with this.

Too many people on both sides are in this all or nothing mentality and it isn't helping to move the dialogue toward a compromise.

I bet you, you don't have one quote from black-owned or based publications. Any black know and credited writers on that list? Do you always get your black issues filtered through these publications without going to those who live in these communities?
    I'm not trying to explain anything. I'm trying (and failing) to point out the absurdity of the BLM demands and how it hurts what was once a legitimate cause.

I guess you can get your info from hanging around Talley's Corner.

What ever works. just doesn't seem like all that much is working for minorities right now. Believe or not, I'm on your side.