Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 610 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you really unable to define basic terms in politics? Im not here to provide simple and basic definitions. Does anyone else here besides you not know what people on the right means?
    oh kiss mine....these terms don't quite mean the same thing to everybody and bars keep moving....you could either just answer my question or ignore it, but your choice is to attempt to make me sound thick? What you defined as something from 'the right' doesn't fit me or many other Christians I know...therefore the question.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Oh, well, Im sure that sealed the deal.
    It made no difference. I was just correcting WES's erroneous claim.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It made no difference. I was just correcting WES's erroneous claim.
    Pelosi alone is the DNC?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Pelosi alone is the DNC?
    No, but they're on pretty much the same page, aren't they? Where is there any evidence the DNC funded her challenger? Her challenger was funded by Republican groups.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

No, but they're on pretty much the same page, aren't they? Where is there any evidence the DNC funded her challenger? Her challenger was funded by Republican groups.
    Indeed they may be on the same page (editorial insert: and a page that should be ripped out), but they are not the same. Your clarification should have highlighted the DNC, not Pelosi, which is why I implied that you correct your correction.

Splitting hairs? Absolutely.

Pelosi did endorse AOC. She endorsed all the incumbents.
    1. Come on, you know there is no love between the progressive and moderate behind the scene. That was for public consumption.

2. We are seeing a lot of ex-republican democrat coming up. Warren, AOC's challenger, for a couple off the top of my head.

Her challenger got her money from the same people who support the DNC. The same people backing McGarth in Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh kiss mine....these terms don't quite mean the same thing to everybody and bars keep moving....you could either just answer my question or ignore it, but your choice is to attempt to make me sound thick? What you defined as something from 'the right' doesn't fit me or many other Christians I know...therefore the question.
    People who are conservative, Republican, or otherwise libertarian are collectively the right. But of course, you knew that. I knew that. Everyone else who posts here knows that...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    1. Come on, you know there is no love between the progressive and moderate behind the scene. That was for public consumption.

2. We are seeing a lot of ex-republican democrat coming up. Warren, AOC's challenger, for a couple off the top of my head.
    Her challenger got her money from the same people who support the DNC. The same people backing McGarth in Kentucky.

I'm just trying to figure out if you actually had some evidence the DNC was spending money to take out AOC, or if you were just talking out of your butt. Looks like I have my answer. That's not the same thing and quite frankly, also very vague.

-JFK

I'm just trying to figure out if you actually had some evidence the DNC was spending money to take out AOC, or if you were just talking out of your butt. Looks like I have my answer. That's not the same thing and quite frankly, also very vague.
    Do either the DNC or the RNC actually support (with money) specific candidates in a party primary race at the expense of others in their party who are also in the race?

As an example, in this case, aside from an endorsement (which may be worth something or nothing) might the DNC allocate money to Ocasio-Cortez and not to Caruso-Cabrera?

LOLOL. Sure. Follow the money. Oops, that would be asking too much from you. The chief executives from Goldman Sachs, who have back moderated and leads the attacks against the progressive candidates, and former chief executive of PNC Bank. She also got money from US Chamber Of Commerce who has financed congressional republicans. So was getting money from both Moderate and Republican backers. But that isn't usually.

And it does matter because these donors and others like them run both parties with their donations. They and their flunkies Pelosi/DNC/Hillary/Obama want AOC and the progressive gone. And the Republican backers are willing to help as well cause they back Michelle Caruso-Cabrera as well.

It just amazing how Pelosi, the DNC, and RNC backers have been attacking progressives throughout this strange primary race. So let not push this false narrative that where the money is coming from doesn't matter. Pelosi and DNC backers are attacking progressive which helps Pelosi 's agenda.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-25-2020 at 01:22 PM.

People who are conservative, Republican, or otherwise libertarian are collectively the right. But of course, you knew that. I knew that. Everyone else who posts here knows that...
    Of course I know it, which is why it bothers me...and I question it...when people say things like
    You really just have to love it...the right tries to create this myth and it gets absolutely walloped by empirical evidence.
    like it's true for all conservatives, Republicans, and otherwise libertarians....when it quite obviously is not.
    But of course, you knew that. I knew that. Everyone else who posts here knows that.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

LOLOL. Sure. Follow the money. Oops, that would be asking too much from you. The chief executives from Goldman Sachs, who have back moderated and leads the attacks against the progressive candidates, and former chief executive of PNC Bank. She also got money from US Chamber Of Commerce who has financed congressional republicans. So was getting money from both Moderate and Republican backers. But that isn't usually.
    Yes I know all those folks supported her challenger, but none of them work for the DNC. You said the DNC financed AOC's challenger. You were wrong. Own it.

-JFK

Yes I know all those folks supported her challenger, but none of them work for the DNC. You said the DNC financed AOC's challenger. You were wrong. Own it.
    Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.