Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 310 of 548 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8220
  1. #4636
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,568
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah but that’s just one example. Virtually every company I’ve worked for or with has people in high positions, CEOs down to managers, with less intellect or experience than people below them.
    Sure, but most of that is that some people are far better at self promotion than others. I have generally been smarter and better at my job than my bosses, but they are better at schmoozing so they get those jobs. Sure there is some stuff that happens by pre-existing relationships and some nepotism, but the vast majority of time it's ability to BS.

  2. #4637
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Sure, but most of that is that some people are far better at self promotion than others. I have generally been smarter and better at my job than my bosses, but they are better at schmoozing so they get those jobs. Sure there is some stuff that happens by pre-existing relationships and some nepotism, but the vast majority of time it's ability to BS.
    Agree in full.

  3. #4638
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421

  4. #4639
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,070

  5. #4640
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m sure some are very good people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know if some are good/bad, or not, or whether some are white supremacist or not. the point is millions of people support Trump and shouldn't be labeled racist/white supremacist for doing so.

    I even wanted to acknowledge that I may have perceived what she said wrong.

    AOC: "your white supremacist open mic"

    she's not calling those attending a white supremacist, she is calling Trump a white supremacist. this is still ignorance from AOC without proof/evidence to support that. this ignorance from her is contradicted by the fact that Trump has condemned white supremacists and called racism evil. but the idiots that believe anything AOC are too stupid and gullible to know that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #4641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857

  7. #4642
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,190
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I must have missed it, can you show me where AOC says “everyone at Trump’s rallies are White Supremacists?
    The Daily Caller must have had it in a headline.
    Last edited by Crovash; 06-21-2020 at 11:10 AM.

  8. #4643
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,227

  9. #4644
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know if some are good/bad, or not, or whether some are white supremacist or not. the point is millions of people support Trump and shouldn't be labeled racist/white supremacist for doing so.

    I even wanted to acknowledge that I may have perceived what she said wrong.

    AOC: "your white supremacist open mic"

    she's not calling those attending a white supremacist, she is calling Trump a white supremacist. this is still ignorance from AOC without proof/evidence to support that. this ignorance from her is contradicted by the fact that Trump has condemned white supremacists and called racism evil. but the idiots that believe anything AOC are too stupid and gullible to know that.
    Not all Trump supporters are racist white supremacists, but they are in fact supporting a racist white supremacist, and she does have evidence to support that. Donald Trump is those things, and while their support of him doesn't also make them those things, it does mean they are at least willing to look past it. To claim otherwise is just not true. He has said he condemns white supremacy in the past, he has also said many other racist things, thus making him a racist.

    Time and time again, this guy has shown his racism, from a racial discrimination lawsuit by the Justice Department in 1978, the ad he took out on the Central Park 5, the birther movement, the travel ban that literally deifies the Constitution, saying Mexicans aspiring to come here are rapists and he can only assume some are good people, the Judge Curiel situation, the shithole countries remark, and when he stood up for the murdering white supremacists in Charlottesville. During his rally last night in Tulsa, he couldn't even bring himself to mention George Floyd, Juneteenth, or the "1921 Black Wall Street Massacre" in Tulsa where white protesters burned, sacked, and looted a rich black neighborhood that killed up to 300 people and caused over $2.5 million in damages (over $32 million today). Neither that community, nor the survivors or their families have ever been compensated for that catastrophe. He doesn't care about about it, nor does he care George Floyd and Juneteenth.

    By the way, trying to prove he isn't racist by showing the black people who actually support him doesn't mean he isn't a racist and is tokenism, which is also racist. You can think AOC is ignorant all you want, but the current occupant of the White House shows ignorance at a much greater rate than she does. He's the Commander in Chief, not that he ever acts like it. It's actually quite astonishing.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 06-21-2020 at 04:19 PM.

  10. #4645
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I must have missed it, can you show me where AOC says “everyone at Trump’s rallies are White Supremacists?
    Special has such a hard-on for her, it's hilarious
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  11. #4646
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What do you know? It's FNK seeking out the rare black people that have similar views as him once again. Remind me not to call them Uncle Tom's this time....
    what is an uncle Tom?

    are these black people not allowed to support Trump, do they not have that freedom?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #4647
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Not all Trump supporters are racist white supremacists, but they are in fact supporting a racist white supremacist, and she does have evidence to support that. Donald Trump is those things, and while their support of him doesn't also make them those things, it does mean they are at least willing to look past it. To claim otherwise is just not true. He has said he condemns white supremacy in the past, he has also said many other racist things, thus making him a racist.

    Time and time again, this guy has shown his racism, from a racial discrimination lawsuit by the Justice Department in 1978, the ad he took out on the Central Park 5, the birther movement, the travel ban that literally deifies the Constitution, saying Mexicans aspiring to come here are rapists and he can only assume some are good people, the Judge Curiel situation, the shithole countries remark, and when he stood up for the murdering white supremacists in Charlottesville. During his rally last night in Tulsa, he couldn't even bring himself to mention George Floyd, Juneteenth, or the "1921 Black Wall Street Massacre" in Tulsa where white protesters burned, sacked, and looted a rich black neighborhood that killed up to 300 people and caused over $2.5 million in damages (over $32 million today). Neither that community, nor the survivors or their families have ever been compensated for that catastrophe. He doesn't care about about it, nor does he care George Floyd and Juneteenth.

    By the way, trying to prove he isn't racist by showing the black people who actually support him doesn't mean he isn't a racist and is tokenism, which is also racist. You can think AOC is ignorant all you want, but the current occupant of the White House shows ignorance at a much greater rate than she does. He's the Commander in Chief, not that he ever acts like it. It's actually quite astonishing.
    you mean the legal travel ban, the same ban that only impact's a small percent of the world's Muslim population.

    I already addressed the rapists comment here..
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33509280

    nothing racist about these situations, the left wing media has lied to people. shocker.

    Trump has tweeted about George Floyd multiple times, maybe the left wing media didn't make you aware of that.

    the perception of Trump being racist as a Republican is nowhere close to what was said when he was a Democrat.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #4648
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,421
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I must have missed it, can you show me where AOC says “everyone at Trump’s rallies are White Supremacists?
    I did address that in a post at the same time that you had this post.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...2#post33509582


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #4649
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mean the legal travel ban, the same ban that only impact's a small percent of the world's Muslim population.

    I already addressed the rapists comment here..
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33509280

    nothing racist about these situations, the left wing media has lied to people. shocker.

    Trump has tweeted about George Floyd multiple times, maybe the left wing media didn't make you aware of that.

    the perception of Trump being racist as a Republican is nowhere close to what was said when he was a Democrat.
    You're both changing the subject and construing my argument to fit your straw man. He didn't mention George Floyd, the 1921 Tulsa massacre, or Juneteenth last night because none of that was on his mind, it wasn't relevant to him in the moment. Him tweeting about George Floyd is irrelevant to what I said. I said he didn't care about George Floyd, and tweeting about him doesn't mean he cares. He has never once uttered the words "black lives matter" because he neither understands, nor cares to understand, that saying black lives matter means black lives are just as important as anyone else's. Saying "all lives matter" is missing the point of the entire thing and "blue lives matter" means you don't even think police brutality is an issue (which he obviously doesn't).

    Treating people differently because of race and/or religion is discrimination. You're really going to sit here and say that none of the things I mentioned before have anything to do with race/religion? He was literally sued by the Justice Department for not renting to people of color (a violation of the Fair Housing Act). He literally said Judge Curiel couldn't be an impartial judge over his case because of his Mexican heritage (due to his previous bigotry towards Mexicans). That is actually the definition of discrimination in the dictionary. I could get into the other things, but I really don't care to go back and forth you when you're just going to spin and construe everything I say into some straw man you want to hit with a stick. It's just not going to be an honest debate.

    As to the bolded part, are you admitting that he is, or has been, a racist? It seems like you're equating how much of a racist someone can be based on whether they are Republican or Democrat (I understand that's exactly what you're doing). It just shows how much of a partisan hack you are, and the lengths you'll go to defend someone you agree with politically. If Donald Trump was "still" a Democrat you would be agreeing with me right now.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 06-21-2020 at 11:34 PM.

  15. #4650
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,640

    Supporting Trump doesn’t make you a whole supremacist. It just means you’re ok supporting one, one who employs and empowers them and their false news and conspiracies, and even exonerates them from crime.

    In short it means white supremacy doesn’t bother you. Or you could just be someone with pitiful education and mind numbing obtuseness and refusal to learn anything related to US history or society like you

    It’s ok, I’m sure you have a black friend you can objectify to prop up as proof kid.

    You just stick your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge any of his and administration’s overt ties to these things lol. It’s sad. But as it’s been established by you yourself, you don’t have an issue with that ideology.

    Of course he’s talked about Flloyd. Just in no meaningful way and at the bare minimum, and not to his followers, he even condemns and obstructs peaceful protests against his murder by law enforcement. Sorry, but words from a guy who has been tainted by dozens of racist scandals and even admitted to his racism for decades are as empty as a criticism of media from you lol
    Last edited by browski234; 06-22-2020 at 01:02 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •