Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 308 of 548 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You don't do well with numbers do you???

She won a priary by about 4,000 votes. Nothing in politics. Cheeseburger Abrams was arguing over 50,000 votes when she lost.

87% of her district did not vote at all. 87% So this kid squeaked by in an election where the vast majority did not vote. Not really that impressive.

Let's get to some bottom lines here…

Did she win the election…absolutely
    Did she win the primary…absolutely
    Did she win fur & square…absolutely
    Did she deserve to win…absolutely
    Was there any shenanigans along the way…absolutely not
    Was there any implications of impropriety…absolutely not

So she has done nothing wrong.

In my opinion, she is just not a very good congresswoman. She has done nothing and has cost jobs. A lot of jobs You can slice and die this any which way you want but she has done nothing and has cost jobs.
    Point is it does not matter if she won by 1 vote, she beat one of the establishment reps period. That’s a big accomplishment and primaries again almost nobody shows up specially when most people run unopposed.

No matter how good you are doing…it is 20,000 jobs.

If the area is booming and you add 20,000 jobs everyone's income goes up.
    Again you keep ignoring the fact that other jobs were created because other things will be build at that location. May not an amazon depot, but it will be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, you were commenting that she hasn't accomplished anything and that her win was not impressive. Those criticisms are from before she was a congressional.

Honestly, you criticize her for anything and everything. Literally everything.
    I can't criticize her for doing everything since she hasn't done anything.

You want to know who dislikes her more than I…senior members of the democratic party.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Accomplished at what??? As I pointed out numerous times…she was a college graduate with a degree in economics living in the financial capital of the world and, apparently, could nt get a job in her field.

Now you, of course, come back with "maybe she just wanted to be a bartender," or ""she probably made more money as a bartender." So you can save those comments.
    She is a United States Congress women that is a nationally recognized political figure and has had significant influence on the direction and content of her party’s platform. Now please link the wedding invitations you printed that represent an equal accomplishment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'd be willing to take that bet…but we'll never know. You can be stupid and be elected. That''s been proven over and over again. (Queue your next comments: "well Trump has certainly proven that." So you can save that one.)

Almost impossible to rise in the corporate world f you are stupid. Very hard to succeed in private enterprise while being stupid.

You know nothing about what you are talking about.
    You can definitely own a business if you're stupid (is case in point too far?).

I know exactly what I'm talking about: She has accomplished more than you have in your life and I think you're jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    She is a United States Congress women that is a nationally recognized political figure and has had significant influence on the direction and content of her party’s platform. Now please link the wedding invitations you printed that represent an equal accomplishment?
    What's sad is she is probably worth more than him too. Apparently, she is way better at business than he gives her credit for since she's managed to earn more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She's a mouthy congresswoman that gets airtime. She's nice looking so she gets on a lot. That's not accomplishing anything.

Bolded…what are you talking about????

What's sad is she is probably worth more than him too. Apparently, she is way better at business than he gives her credit for since she's managed to earn more than him.
    What business is she better at. She worked at the bar, she didn't run it.

Earning more than me…not hard to do. Doesn't deserve admiration.

You can definitely own a business if you're stupid (is case in point too far?).

I know exactly what I'm talking about: She has accomplished more than you have in your life and I think you're jealous.
    Jealous…not by a long shot. That would be like being jealous of Michael Moore.

Irritated…no question about it. She represents our country and gets paid a lot of money to do so. That should irritate anybody.

She's a lot like Paris Hilton. Good looking, monied but after that…what. Like Paris, she takes a good photo (as long as she keeps her mouth closed).

Last comment of AOC.

You people like her, I don't.

The end.

What business is she better at. She worked at the bar, she didn't run it.

Earning more than me…not hard to do. Doesn't deserve admiration.
    She is better at making money than you. And for it not deserving admiration, her inability to get a job in that sector certainly got your scorn, yet she has managed to make a ton of money; which is pretty much the central goal of business. So I'd say she's leaps and bounds better at it than you.

Last comment of AOC.

The end.
    I don't even like her

I just think it's funny you are trashing someone's success who is CLEARLY more successful than you.

Last comment of AOC.

The end.
    In all honesty, my original point was about the Wall Street backing of her Republicrat opponent.

From the article:

“Disclosures show that over four dozen finance industry professionals, including several prominent private equity executives and investment bankers, made early donations to Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, a former CNBC contributor who is challenging Ocasio-Cortez. Caruso-Cabrera was a registered Republican until a few years ago and authored a 2010 book advocating for several conservative positions, including an end to Medicare and Social Security, which she called “pyramid schemes.”

”The donors include Glenn Hutchins, the billionaire co-founder of Silver Lake Partners; James Passin of Firebird Capital; Bruce Schnitzer of Wand Partners; Jeffrey Rosen of Lazard; and Bradley Seaman, managing partner of Parallel49 Equity. The chief executives of Goldman Sachs and Virtu Financial, as well as the former chief executive of PNC Bank, James Rohr, are also among the Caruso-Cabera donors.

The candidate’s beliefs are explained in detail in a book she authored in 2010 titled, “You Know I’m Right: More Prosperity, Less Government,” which included a forward by Larry Kudlow, who now serves as President Donald Trump’s director of the National Economic Council.

In the book, Caruso-Cabrera calls Medicare and Social Security “the country’s biggest pyramid schemes,” and wrote that she would end both programs in favor of a privatized voucher system. Medicare, Caruso-Cabrera wrote, “is another pay-as-you-go Ponzi scheme” that should be replaced with a health savings account, in which Americans are incentivized to invest in the stock market.

Caruso-Cabrera devotes an entire chapter to the many policy successes of the Reagan administration, and writes that she favors tax cuts and deregulation, including eliminating entire federal agencies such as the Labor Department.“

No matter how good you are doing…it is 20,000 jobs.

If the area is booming and you add 20,000 jobs everyone's income goes up.
    Not everyone’s income will go up Any way you slice it but everyone’s rent, cost of groceries, cost to go out will go up. Roads and subways will be busier too any way you slice it... anyway you slice it.

#anywayyousliceit

You can be stupid and be elected. That''s been proven over and over again.

Almost impossible to rise in the corporate world f you are stupid. Very hard to succeed in private enterprise while being stupid.
    100% yes, and this is exactly what irritates me extra about business owners like you and dbroncinmo who understand this yet are completely satisfied with this absolutely pathetic beyond a joke of a pandemic response in America.

In the private business world trump is already fired from being president. There is zero doubt about that. No doubt someone can **** up THAT CLEARLY, that obvious, and not be fired in the business world. It's not happening.

We knew that exponential growth starts almost 2 months after cases start showing up. We knew this fact in late January.

In political world trump did nothing until march/april. In business world trump is fired in early February.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train