Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 303 of 548 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8217
    Well, that's what she is.

She's the graduate with a degree in economics that can't get a job in the business capital of the world.

You can put anyone in any position, that doesn't mean they are qualified.

You can hand me a scalpel and give me a set of scrubs but that doesn't make me a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Here's a plan, if you don't like her move to her district and vote for her opponent in the next election.

Move to the South Bronx??????????

Are there no apartments available in Mogadishu????? Damascus????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Well, that's what she is.

She's the graduate with a degree in economics that can't get a job in the business capital of the world.

You can put anyone in any position, that doesn't mean they are qualified.

You can hand me a scalpel and give me a set of scrubs but that doesn't make me a doctor.
    But then you say that she is so powerful that she caused none other than Jeff Bezos to turn tail and run away from her?

Sounds like she found her calling.

Move to the South Bronx??????????

Are there no apartments available in Mogadishu????? Damascus????
    Well you constantly say instead of complaining about Trump you should just not vote for him. So instead of constantly complaining about AOC (and yes, you constantly complain about her), you should just not vote for her, or vote against her (but that would entail moving to the South Bronx).

Also, you're getting your racism mixed up, she's Hispanic, not Muslim. Your correct racist line should have been "Are there no apartments available in Mexico or Guatemala?"

Here's a plan, if you don't like her move to her district and vote for her opponent in the next election.
    I don't think that is going to happen since it is largely made up of poor Latinos, blacks and foreign immigrants and has been hit really hard by the pandemic. More die there than in the twin towers on 9/11.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But then you say that she is so powerful that she caused none other than Jeff Bezos to turn tail and run away from her?

Sounds like she found her calling.
    Right.

And Hitler did his best for population control.

Well you constantly say instead of complaining about Trump you should just not vote for him. So instead of constantly complaining about AOC (and yes, you constantly complain about her), you should just not vote for her, or vote against her (but that would entail moving to the South Bronx).

Also, you're getting your racism mixed up, she's Hispanic, not Muslim. Your correct racist line should have been "Are there no apartments available in Mexico or Guatemala?"
    Nothing to do with racism…but you knew that.

I was comparing the South Bronx with other miserable broken down places in the world…but you knew that too.

And as far as "complaining" about AOC…I comment when she is in the news, which is fairly often. If Wacky Maxine was in the news, I'd comment about her.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I don't think that is going to happen since it is largely made up of poor Latinos, blacks and foreign immigrants and has been hit really hard by the pandemic. More die there than in the twin towers on 9/11.
    Meaning what????

Nothing to do with racism…but you knew that.

I was comparing the South Bronx with other miserable broken down places in the world…but you knew that too.

And as far as "complaining" about AOC…I comment when she is in the news, which is fairly often. If Wacky Maxine was in the news, I'd comment about her.
    So if Trump is in the news, people are OK to comment on him without you telling people to stop complaining and just not vote for him?

So if Trump is in the news, people are OK to comment on him without you telling people to stop complaining and just not vote for him?
    Difference being…

Trump is the President iof the US and not some little freshman congressional turd that knows nothing about what she is talking about

Trump is the leader of the most important country on the planet. AOC is the leader of one of worst neighborhoods in the US

Trump has created numerous jobs, AOC has lost numerous jobs.

Trump has improved the world's leading economy. AOC has presentus us with a $30 trillion impossibility.

Trump has lived a successful life. He has built buildings, resorts, businesses etc.. AOC has built Screwdrivers (probably with the instructions nearby).

Come back when she has actually done something.

Meaning what????
    That you wouldn't move to a poor non-white area suffering from a high rate of inflection. Please tell me I am wrong and how open you are to move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wow. Godlike in her powers. And I thought she was just a bartender.
    Pretty good quip for a Crovash.

Difference being…

Trump is the President iof the US and not some little freshman congressional turd that knows nothing about what she is talking about

Trump is the leader of the most important country on the planet. AOC is the leader of one of worst neighborhoods in the US

Trump has created numerous jobs, AOC has lost numerous jobs.

Trump has improved the world's leading economy. AOC has presentus us with a $30 trillion impossibility.

Trump has lived a successful life. He has built buildings, resorts, businesses etc.. AOC has built Screwdrivers (probably with the instructions nearby).

Come back when she has actually done something.
    Trump is the President of the United States and a little freshman president turd that knows nothing about what he is talking about

They are not so different. In fact, the only difference is you actually believe all the BS Trump says and not AOC.

Right.

And Hitler did his best for population control.
    AOC = Hitler!