Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 292 of 548 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 8217
  1. #4366
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    It won’t stop until literally everything is free lol
    For some, it already is.

  2. #4367
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here come the hairsplitters with their ridiculous comparisons.

    Try to follow……

    You don't wear (or where as you say) a seatbelt and wrap your car around a tree and kill yourself. Tat has no effect on the cost or quality of life of the society in which you move. No one really cares if you kill yourself.

    Not paying transit fare does. It also leads to the habitual breaking of laws that changes our overall quality of life.

    Hundreds of people getting killed because they are too dumb to wear seatbelt doesn't affect anyone (unless they hit someone else). Hundreds of people jumping fare barriers creates a financial shortfall that must be ode up elsewhere…probably by fare increases.

    Are you getting this yet?
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.

  3. #4368
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You really don't get it, do you?
    Nah, I get it. Petty crimes by elderly actresses really grind your gears. Just try not to focus on it; you'll be okay.

  4. #4369
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,067
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.
    More like unfair jumping, you gutter dwelling scum bucket.

  5. #4370
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So your point is what????

    You're deflecting the issue as to what she said by your view of the publication that is quoting her.

    If the story was in the NY Times would you feel better?

    And forget whatever the story was surrounding the quote and image of the Tweet………just focust on what she said and the image of the Tweet……

    are you OK with what she said/did? It's a very simple question.
    I was making an aside comment about the sourcing. That’s all. Simmer down triggered snowflake.

    And I’m fine with what she said because it was to make a bigger point that you missed or ignored.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4371
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I was making an aside comment about the sourcing. That’s all. Simmer down triggered snowflake.

    And I’m fine with what she said because it was to make a bigger point that you missed or ignored.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've been listening to Professor Ponytail too much.

  7. #4372
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I was making an aside comment about the sourcing. That’s all. Simmer down triggered snowflake.

    And I’m fine with what she said because it was to make a bigger point that you missed or ignored.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's see now…

    Article was about numbers of people breaking the law and a sitting member of congress encouraging them.

    So what is the bigger point that was missed or ignored.

  8. #4373
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.
    You have more problems in you thinking than not wearing a seatbelt.

  9. #4374
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,913
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.
    I started hanging out with a fair jumper and immediately got into crack
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #4375
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I started hanging out with a fair jumper and immediately got into crack
    Surprising how many of you do not get this. Well maybe not


    fare | fer |
    noun
    1 the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
    • a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab.
    2 a range of food of a particular type: delicious Provençal fare.
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.


    fair2 | fer |
    noun
    a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment.
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.
    • a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
    • an exhibition to promote particular products: the Contemporary Art Fair.

    You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

    Right????

    Hmmm. Maybe not.

  11. #4376
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Surprising how many of you do not get this. Well maybe not


    fare | fer |
    noun
    1 the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
    • a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab.
    2 a range of food of a particular type: delicious Provençal fare.
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.


    fair2 | fer |
    noun
    a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment.
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.
    • a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
    • an exhibition to promote particular products: the Contemporary Art Fair.

    You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

    Right????

    Hmmm. Maybe not.
    I am part of this tragic tale
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #4377
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Surprising how many of you do not get this. Well maybe not


    fare | fer |
    noun
    1 the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
    • a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab.
    2 a range of food of a particular type: delicious Provençal fare.
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.


    fair2 | fer |
    noun
    a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment.
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.
    • a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
    • an exhibition to promote particular products: the Contemporary Art Fair.

    You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

    Right????

    Hmmm. Maybe not.
    Was an auto correct i went with for expediency. Also, I'm a hillbilly, I never miss the fair. I have to defend my grand champion duck title that I've won two years on a row.

  13. #4378
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Was an auto correct i went with for expediency. Also, I'm a hillbilly, I never miss the fair. I have to defend my grand champion duck title that I've won two years on a row.
    I believe you.

    In all seriousness……

    I'm a city boy. Wildlife was pigeons and squirrels and I guess rats.. (Never could figure out why there were no small pigeons. They were all the same size. Don't they hatch small?? I dunno.)

    When I moved to Florida I went to the Florida State Fair. Never went to a State Fair before. I never knew there were so many different kinds of ducks and chickens. Always thought there was just chickens and roosters. Ducks and……Duckettes?? Watched a few livestock judging events and had no idea what was going on. No idea as to what they were looking for. I just cheered when everyone else did. Winning steer looked a lot like all the other steers. I dunno.

    But it was interesting and a lot of fun. Pretty neat to see for the first time. Food was excellent. Carnies were a little odd.

    To quote a famous album "a splendid time was had by all."

  14. #4379
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I believe you.

    In all seriousness……

    I'm a city boy. Wildlife was pigeons and squirrels and I guess rats.. (Never could figure out why there were no small pigeons. They were all the same size. Don't they hatch small?? I dunno.)

    When I moved to Florida I went to the Florida State Fair. Never went to a State Fair before. I never knew there were so many different kinds of ducks and chickens. Always thought there was just chickens and roosters. Ducks and……Duckettes?? Watched a few livestock judging events and had no idea what was going on. No idea as to what they were looking for. I just cheered when everyone else did. Winning steer looked a lot like all the other steers. I dunno.

    But it was interesting and a lot of fun. Pretty neat to see for the first time. Food was excellent. Carnies were a little odd.

    To quote a famous album "a splendid time was had by all."
    2/3 truth. I am a hillbilly that has had grand champion ducks the last 2 years, but I hate the fair.

    Ducks and drakes(males), and if you have no idea what they are looking for, then you'd fit right in with the rest of us. I raise them and my kids pick the ones that go to the fair. I'm convinced we win because we know and get along with everybody, its politics.

  15. #4380
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Surprising how many of you do not get this. Well maybe not


    fare | fer |
    noun
    1 the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
    • a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab.
    2 a range of food of a particular type: delicious Provençal fare.
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.


    fair2 | fer |
    noun
    a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment.
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.
    • a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
    • an exhibition to promote particular products: the Contemporary Art Fair.

    You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

    Right????

    Hmmm. Maybe not.
    Quoting the dictionary? That's a page right out of FNK's book.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •