Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 292 of 548 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    It won’t stop until literally everything is free lol
    For some, it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here come the hairsplitters with their ridiculous comparisons.

Try to follow……

You don't wear (or where as you say) a seatbelt and wrap your car around a tree and kill yourself. Tat has no effect on the cost or quality of life of the society in which you move. No one really cares if you kill yourself.

Not paying transit fare does. It also leads to the habitual breaking of laws that changes our overall quality of life.

Hundreds of people getting killed because they are too dumb to wear seatbelt doesn't affect anyone (unless they hit someone else). Hundreds of people jumping fare barriers creates a financial shortfall that must be ode up elsewhere…probably by fare increases.

Are you getting this yet?
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.

You really don't get it, do you?
    Nah, I get it. Petty crimes by elderly actresses really grind your gears. Just try not to focus on it; you'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think my not wearing a seatbelt is habitual breaking of the law, its lead me to not care about my fair jumping.
    More like unfair jumping, you gutter dwelling scum bucket.

So your point is what????

You're deflecting the issue as to what she said by your view of the publication that is quoting her.

If the story was in the NY Times would you feel better?

And forget whatever the story was surrounding the quote and image of the Tweet………just focust on what she said and the image of the Tweet……

are you OK with what she said/did? It's a very simple question.
    I was making an aside comment about the sourcing. That’s all. Simmer down triggered snowflake.

And I’m fine with what she said because it was to make a bigger point that you missed or ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I was making an aside comment about the sourcing. That’s all. Simmer down triggered snowflake.

And I’m fine with what she said because it was to make a bigger point that you missed or ignored.

You've been listening to Professor Ponytail too much.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Let's see now…

Article was about numbers of people breaking the law and a sitting member of congress encouraging them.

So what is the bigger point that was missed or ignored.

You have more problems in you thinking than not wearing a seatbelt.

I started hanging out with a fair jumper and immediately got into crack

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I started hanging out with a fair jumper and immediately got into crack
    Surprising how many of you do not get this. Well maybe not

fare | fer |
    noun
    1 the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.
    • a passenger paying to travel in a vehicle, especially a taxicab.
    2 a range of food of a particular type: delicious Provençal fare.
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.

fair2 | fer |
    noun
    a gathering of stalls and amusements for public entertainment.
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.
    • a periodic gathering for the sale of goods.
    • an exhibition to promote particular products: the Contemporary Art Fair.

You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

Right????

Hmmm. Maybe not.

fare | fer |
    noun
    • performance or entertainment of a particular style: conventional Hollywood fare.

fair2 | fer |
    noun
    • (also agricultural fair) North American a competitive exhibition of livestock, agricultural products, and household skills held annually by a town, county, or state and also featuring entertainment and educational displays.

You do realize that "fare jumping" refers to people skipping out on their obligation to pay for services and not people opting out of going to a state gathering to judge chickens and cows while eating pork rinds and corn dogs.

Right????

Hmmm. Maybe not.
    I am part of this tragic tale

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

fare | fer |
    noun

fair2 | fer |
    noun

Right????

Hmmm. Maybe not.
    Was an auto correct i went with for expediency. Also, I'm a hillbilly, I never miss the fair. I have to defend my grand champion duck title that I've won two years on a row.

Was an auto correct i went with for expediency. Also, I'm a hillbilly, I never miss the fair. I have to defend my grand champion duck title that I've won two years on a row.
    I believe you.

In all seriousness……

I'm a city boy. Wildlife was pigeons and squirrels and I guess rats.. (Never could figure out why there were no small pigeons. They were all the same size. Don't they hatch small?? I dunno.)

When I moved to Florida I went to the Florida State Fair. Never went to a State Fair before. I never knew there were so many different kinds of ducks and chickens. Always thought there was just chickens and roosters. Ducks and……Duckettes?? Watched a few livestock judging events and had no idea what was going on. No idea as to what they were looking for. I just cheered when everyone else did. Winning steer looked a lot like all the other steers. I dunno.

But it was interesting and a lot of fun. Pretty neat to see for the first time. Food was excellent. Carnies were a little odd.

To quote a famous album "a splendid time was had by all."

I believe you.

In all seriousness……

I'm a city boy. Wildlife was pigeons and squirrels and I guess rats.. (Never could figure out why there were no small pigeons. They were all the same size. Don't they hatch small?? I dunno.)

When I moved to Florida I went to the Florida State Fair. Never went to a State Fair before. I never knew there were so many different kinds of ducks and chickens. Always thought there was just chickens and roosters. Ducks and……Duckettes?? Watched a few livestock judging events and had no idea what was going on. No idea as to what they were looking for. I just cheered when everyone else did. Winning steer looked a lot like all the other steers. I dunno.

But it was interesting and a lot of fun. Pretty neat to see for the first time. Food was excellent. Carnies were a little odd.

To quote a famous album "a splendid time was had by all."
    2/3 truth. I am a hillbilly that has had grand champion ducks the last 2 years, but I hate the fair.

Ducks and drakes(males), and if you have no idea what they are looking for, then you'd fit right in with the rest of us. I raise them and my kids pick the ones that go to the fair. I'm convinced we win because we know and get along with everybody, its politics.

fare | fer |
    noun

fair2 | fer |
    noun

Right????

Hmmm. Maybe not.
    Quoting the dictionary? That's a page right out of FNK's book.