Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 291 of 548 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8217
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Ummm no!

I am just interested in other people's viewpoints.

Fonda has been in the news 3 weeks in a row (maybe she is obsessed with getting into the news).

She has committed the same crime or misdemeanor three weeks in a row and has said she will keep doing this all the while thumbing her nose at the "system." Each time she is arrested time and assets are being wasted.

So the question is…what should be done about this.

Granted it is an annoyance crime but she intentionally commits this annoyance over and over again. So what should be done about this?

Suppose someone bocks the entrance to you job and you can't get onside until the police come and remove the person. And the same person does the same thing every week…are you OK with that? If not, what should be done?

And before someone suggests the death penalty, just move on without posting.
    Ummm yes! I absolutely couldn't care less about what is done with Fonda. Whereas it seems to be really eating away at you for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ummm yes! I absolutely couldn't care less about what is done with Fonda. Whereas it seems to be really eating away at you for some reason.
    We have a situation where a private citizen keeps committing an infraction of society's rules over and over again and seemingly nothing is done. And she thumbs her nose at the arrest.

The same citizen promises to keep repeating this infraction over and over again.

Frankly, it is puzzling why that doesn't bother you.

If you regularly inconvenienced by someone who was breaking the law and showed no signs of being punished or stopping the behavior…wouldn't that bother you?

Please refer to my last reply.

(maybe she is obsessed with getting into the news).

Kinda like trump

Its weird how sluggo will attack the same exact situation he praised, depending on who we're talking about
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Please refer to my last reply.
    It's people like you that keep some of these lunatic fringe groups going. I'm sure they appreciate you.

Maybe he's upset he didn't get the physique he hoped for by doing her workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Maybe he's upset he didn't get the physique he hoped for by doing her workouts.
    No. He's just wondering what happens to repeat offenders who show no remorse as tp what they did.

No. He's just wondering what happens to repeat offenders who show no remorse as tp what they did.
    This really keeps you up at night, doesn't it?

I think they should be subjugated to watching her workout videos. That seems punishment enough.

This really keeps you up at night, doesn't it?
    You really don't get it, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's about more than just the toll, it's the complete disregard for the law. someone willing to break the law for a $2.75 toll is stupid and deserves to be punished.

if someone can not afford $2.75 toll then they have bigger problems.
    I rarely where my seatbelt and I can totally afford to, I'm a common criminal. How much time you figure I ought to do? Also, after I serve my time, I dont plan to wear my seatbelt.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I rarely where my seatbelt and I can totally afford to, I'm a common criminal. How much time you figure I ought to do? Also, after I serve my time, I dont plan to wear my seatbelt.
    Here come the hairsplitters with their ridiculous comparisons.

Try to follow……

You don't wear (or where as you say) a seatbelt and wrap your car around a tree and kill yourself. Tat has no effect on the cost or quality of life of the society in which you move. No one really cares if you kill yourself.

Not paying transit fare does. It also leads to the habitual breaking of laws that changes our overall quality of life.

Hundreds of people getting killed because they are too dumb to wear seatbelt doesn't affect anyone (unless they hit someone else). Hundreds of people jumping fare barriers creates a financial shortfall that must be ode up elsewhere…probably by fare increases.

Are you getting this yet?

It won’t stop until literally everything is free lol
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25