Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 279 of 610 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And yet you did not say the person who compared AOC to Genocide should not be calling for violence.

Why not?
    I have already went over this. my intent in this AOC thread was to highlight what she said and how she was stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because I have never called out Trump's rhetoric, oh wait valade16. I've posted this before, but like usual you don't pay attention to everything.
    lol, I love the last sentence
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

She is the dimmest bulb in the chandelier.

And she will win again. Maybe The View will offer her enough $$$ to become a panelist and she'll leave congress. She'd look good next to Slappy. Then again, who wouldn't.

Might be our only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    There's always a couple crazies out there. Some on one end of the spectrum want to eat babies, some of the other end of the spectrum deny climate change.

Perhaps you can learn to ignore the noise of the outliers and focus on where consensus comes about from actual experts.
    you mean like actual experts that disagree that climate change is entirely man made.

nobody is ignoring that Earth's climate is going to change, just like it has changed forever.

when people like AOC say there are only a short number of years left that causes crazy people like this. AOC should resound to what this woman said in how she was wrong, and I haven't seen that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So the fact that he didn't jump down the throat of someone who is clearly mentally ill makes her the bad person here? Sorry that **** ain't gonna fly.

That person belongs in a mental home and I'm glad she didn't respond aggressively.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

you mean like actual experts that disagree that climate change is entirely man made.

nobody is ignoring that Earth's climate is going to change, just like it has changed forever.

when people like AOC say there are only a short number of years left that causes crazy people like this. AOC should resound to what this woman said in how she was wrong, and I haven't seen that.
    Public service announcement: between 97-99% of scientists around the globe believe humans are contributing to global warming and every major scientific consortium or association on earth does as well.

So it turns out the "eating babies" woman was not in fact a protester but a member of a far right Pro Trump group. I'm shocked. https://www.businessinsider.com/pro-...babies-2019-10

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    So it turns out the "eating babies" woman was not in fact a protester but a member of a far right Pro Trump group. I'm shocked. https://www.businessinsider.com/pro-...babies-2019-10
    what is the name of this woman?

this still doesn't excuse AOC's lack of response.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Awkward. And after all that hubbub about how nobody was commenting on the dreadlocks hoax story. He fell for this hoax lol
    did AOC say it was stupid what this person said or no? that itself is a problem.

I would expect the same thing from anyone on the right if someone said something crazy. if a protester interrupted Trump or even a Republican with something similarly crazy and Trump/Republican did not address it you know the media would attack that.

we have already seen this in how he media reacted when Trump didn't call out David Duke right away and then not emphatically enough.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

did AOC say it was stupid what this person said or no? that itself is a problem.

I would expect the same thing from anyone on the right if someone said something crazy. if a protester interrupted Trump or even a Republican with something similarly crazy and Trump/Republican did not address it you know the media would attack that.

we have already seen this in how he media reacted when Trump didn't call out David Duke right away and then not emphatically enough.
    AOC did address why she didn't say anything. Since you're so good at reading and posting tweets, perhaps you should post that one.

Republicans doing anything they can to distract from the actually important story in politics today. Color me surprised.

AOC did address why she didn't say anything. Since you're so good at reading and posting tweets, perhaps you should post that one.
    Haha. “If a protestor interrupted Trump to say something crazy”. Basically every rally he’s ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk