Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 278 of 610 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because if someone compared Trump to genocide there is no way you'd be focusing on Trump's response. You'd have talked about how comparing Trump to Genocide was wrong.
    Chief Liz Warren genocides my boner. I say we Trail of Tears her right back to Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Chief Liz Warren genocides my boner. I say we Trail of Tears her right back to Oklahoma.
    Chief Wahoo thing still pissing you off, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    AOC is what 28-29 years old. I know plenty of people at that age that aren't using their college degree for the career they thought they would have. People are often surprised (shocked even) when they find out that I am using mine.

So I disagree 100% that she is stupid. She isn't stupid. You don't like her politics and are conflating the two incorrectly.

Oh and you say that she couldn't get a better job than as a bartender...I'd say she got a decent job...it's called Congresswoman.
    No, she is stupid. She doesn’t know a thing about politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I did not know that it was possible that you could sink any further, but, jeez, now you are taking your talking points from Sluggo! You are in it deep.

Because if someone compared Trump to genocide there is no way you'd be focusing on Trump's response. You'd have talked about how comparing Trump to Genocide was wrong.
    you mean what has basically already happened over and over and over.
    if I was to talk about that then I would do that in an appropriate thread, not the (now locked) WTF did Trump say thread.

the part you bold doesn't even match with what you said. you can't call me a partisan hack (or blind Trump supporter) when I don't support Trump on everything and have called out stupid things he has said.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I did not know that it was possible that you could sink any further, but, jeez, now you are taking your talking points from Sluggo! You are in it deep.
    there is enough evidence in this thread to back up that AOC is stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mean what has basically already happened over and over and over.
    if I was to talk about that then I would do that in an appropriate thread, not the (now locked) WTF did Trump say thread.

the part you bold doesn't even match with what you said. you can't call me a partisan hack (or blind Trump supporter) when I don't support Trump on everything and have called out stupid things he has said.
    Yep. Now since you are so good at looking up your old posts to quote what you actually said, find an instance where a Democrat compared Trump to genocide where you didn't comment on the Genocide comment and instead commented on Trump's response and how it was inappropriate.

I'll wait.

Yep. Now since you are so good at looking up your old posts to quote what you actually said, find an instance where a Democrat compared Trump to genocide where you didn't comment on the Genocide comment and instead commented on Trump's response and how it was inappropriate.

I'll wait.

there are incidents other than genocide. how about comparing Trump to Hitler, and no I don't mean the recent article we have already been over. many have compared Trump to Hitler even before he was elected President. every time it's done I don't rush here to comment about it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there are incidents other than genocide. how about comparing Trump to Hitler, and no I don't mean the recent article we have already been over. many have compared Trump to Hitler even before he was elected President. every time it's done I don't rush here to comment about it.
    Fine, then show me an instance where somebody compared Trump to Hitler and your first comment was not about them calling Trump Hitler, but about Trump's response.

Fine, then show me an instance where somebody compared Trump to Hitler and your first comment was not about them calling Trump Hitler, but about Trump's response.
    it's a waste of time to still be going over this. I wanted to cover what AOC said, that was my intent, just like I have said all along.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's a waste of time to still be going over this. I wanted to cover what AOC said, that was my intent, just like I have said all along.
    We are all aware. My intent was to show how much of a hypocrite you were for claiming you care about violent rhetoric from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You tend to call anybody who doesn't agree with you and Trump's stupid. Trump disagrees with the scientists on climate change, noted economists on the economy, none of the previous presidents can touch his achievements in his mind, top wealthy businessmen want nothing to do with him, he even disses the Pope, yet he is your north star on everything. Who do you consider to be intelligent who don't agree with Trump?
    Last edited by WES445; 10-01-2019 at 10:04 AM.

We are all aware. My intent was to show how much of a hypocrite you were for claiming you care about violent rhetoric from both sides.

because I have never called out Trump's rhetoric, oh wait valade16. I've posted this before, but like usual you don't pay attention to everything.

Trump shouldn't be calling for violence.
    I even had this in the Maxine Waters thread, that nobody replied to..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post32422118
    here is another thing Trump has said that I disagree with.

(more evidence that I'm not a blind Trump supporter valade16)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...h-dakota-rally

Donald Trump can't be someone to say this, because he has said worst than what Maxine Waters said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...d-for-violence

people can call out Maxine Waters for what she said. the media should cover that because harassment is not okay. but when Trump says something like this then all it does is makes the media cover that instead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because I have never called out Trump's rhetoric, oh wait valade16. I've posted this before, but like usual you don't pay attention to everything.
    It's worth pointing out you actually didn't have a problem with what Trump said, here was why you thought what he said was worse:

but when Trump says something like this then all it does is makes the media cover that instead.

So the only reason you thought it was worse than what Maxine said was because it would cause the media to focus on that instead of what Maxine said, not because you genuinely thought what he said was bad.

Also, you actually did talk about what Maxine Waters said in your thread:

people can call out Maxine Waters for what she said.

So unlike this thread where you literally didn't talk about the comments made about AOC until called out on it, you mentioned the comments Maxine said in the referenced post.

Sorry, not the same. Any other examples?
    Last edited by valade16; 10-01-2019 at 10:24 AM.

It's worth pointing out you actually didn't have a problem with what Trump said,
    I literally said "Trump shouldn't be calling for violence."

move on already.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I literally said "Trump shouldn't be calling for violence."

move on already.
    And yet you did not say the person who compared AOC to Genocide should not be calling for violence.

Why not?