Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 277 of 470 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 7044
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I covered something AOC said that I thought was important. you alone I think should be someone to support this one thing she said that was wrong. racism is a problem in America and someone shouldn't abuse the word for a political agenda.

nobody said/should say that an Asian can't be racist. but how can someone Asian be a white supremacist?

I actually did say something about the attack on AOC. you have posted in this thread so you should know this.
    Her response wasn’t great but she has every right to be absolutely pissed about the video. While your intention in posting that may have been to try and show how stupid AOC is, all it’s really accomplished is to highlight how low the GOP stoops to attack anyone that speaks out against them. This was an attack on AOC and what we’re discussing in 100% on topic. If you don’t want to discuss that then just move on. Honestly, some of these attacks on her are completely ridiculous like gardening thing.

nobody said/should say that an Asian can't be racist. but how can someone Asian be a white supremacist?
    Nobody said that either lol. Your entire forced temper tantrum here is rooted in extremely poor reading.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The topic of the thread is AOC. I will ask for the third time since you have yet to answer:

Are you saying someone using violent rhetoric and comparing AOC to Genocide has nothing to do with AOC?

Yes or no.

Not to mention, the violent rhetoric was literally in the tweet you posted. How is it not on topic to comment on a tweet you actually posted? The topic wasn't how terrible AOC is, it was the tweets you posted. How is me commenting on a tweet you posted not on topic?
    I have already acknowledged that what was done against AOC was wrong. my intent in posting about her was her stupidity, yet you continue to butwhatabout something else. if you want to bring up the violent rhetoric and genocide then go ahead and drop that in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Her response wasn’t great but she has every right to be absolutely pissed about the video. While your intention in posting that may have been to try and show how stupid AOC is, all it’s really accomplished is to highlight how low the GOP stoops to attack anyone that speaks out against them. This was an attack on AOC and what we’re discussing in 100% on topic. If you don’t want to discuss that then just move on. Honestly, some of these attacks on her are completely ridiculous like gardening thing.
    no doubt she has a right to be pissed. I already said it was wrong. but it was stupid of her to bring up something about racism and white supremacy. that was stupid. that is the typical default that you get from Democrats that want to blame anything on race. the very thing she is accusing Republicans of doing is what she is doing for the Democrat base. it's a strategy to impact people.
    AOC could have objected without dropping racism/white supremacy and I could have supported that.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Nobody said that either lol. Your entire forced temper tantrum here is rooted in extremely poor reading.
    there was no reason to bring up racism or white supremacy. AOC did that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I have already acknowledged that what was done against AOC was wrong. my intent in posting about her was her stupidity, yet you continue to butwhatabout something else. if you want to bring up the violent rhetoric and genocide then go ahead and drop that in the other thread.
    There it is. We finally get to the root of it. Your only intention in this thread is to talk about how stupid she is. Forgive us if we don't all go along.

It is kind of hard to ignore how stupid she is.

And has anyone noticed that she has been less vocal since her chief of staff…the Chewbacca guy or whatever his name was… has left. He was the guy pulling her strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It is kind of hard to ignore how stupid she is.

And has anyone noticed that she has been less vocal since her chief of staff…the Chewbacca guy or whatever his name was… has left. He was the guy pulling her strings.
    Ask Trump supporters how they do it, they are especially good at ignoring how stupid someone is.

Ask Trump supporters how they do it, they are especially good at ignoring how stupid someone is.
    Just wait until, if she follows my advice, and stays in the House rather than go to the Senate or some other office. She could be Speaker some day.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

There it is. We finally get to the root of it. Your only intention in this thread is to talk about how stupid she is. Forgive us if we don't all go along.
    there it is? valade16 I have already said this. you really should pay better attention.

again you fail to understand and get the point that this is the AOC thread. I brought up something wrong AOC said, in the AOC thread, and you were too busy getting pissy about me. that is your problem, you are too obsessed with me and don't bother paying enough attention to the content of what is going on.
    it sucks having to keep repeating myself. I wanted to highlight how she was wrong about something, and you're still relentless in deflecting to something else. I'm not arguing in circles here, if you have nothing to say about AOC being wrong in dropping white supremacist then don't bother.
    I've said before it should not be this hard to be on topic, and the topic I brought up is ignorance from a radical Democrat. that was the topic that I brought up, don't butwhatabout something else.
    again, in the AOC thread. what part of this is hard to understand. I addressed what she said, what she was wrong about, in the thread about her.
    I didn't mention it in the beginning because I thought what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said was more deserving of the attention, again in the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread.

I will also say again that I know nothing about Khmer Rouge so I don't know the comparison. hard for me to talk about what was as bad or not when I know literally nothing about whatever that is. but do think what AOC said was wrong, and that alone should have people in agreement. she brought up white supremacist in something that was done by an Asian woman.
    the intent on why I posted it was not about that, again, in the AOC thread where my intent was for it to be about AOC.
    my true intentions, again in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread. no **** that was my intention, I literally said that.

when someone says something stupid whether it's AOC or President Trump, that should be discussed. too often PSD doesn't want to call out stupidity from the left, and this entire thread has examples of that. there is overwhelming evidence in this thread to support that AOC has said something stupid.

I have called Trump stupid in multiple different situations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there it is? valade16 I have already said this. you really should pay better attention.

when someone says something stupid whether it's AOC or President Trump, that should be discussed. too often PSD doesn't want to call out stupidity from the left, and this entire thread has examples of that. there is overwhelming evidence in this thread to support that AOC has said something stupid.
    At least your honest about being a partisan hack. Doesn't make you any less of one though.

At least your honest about being a partisan hack. Doesn't make you any less of one though.
    if I'm a partisan hack then why have I also said Trump has said things that were stupid. you quoted my post that literally said "whether it's AOC or President Trump."

more often I'm going to support Republicans/Conservatives, but I'm not against everything Democrat/Liberal. when I do post something supportive of the left it doesn't get replies and is instead ignored.

if you don't have anything to say about AOC abusing the words racist/white supremacist, then you're wasting your time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if I'm a partisan hack then why have I also said Trump has said things that were stupid. you quoted my post that literally said "whether it's AOC or President Trump."

more often I'm going to support Republicans/Conservatives, but I'm not against everything Democrat/Liberal. when I do post something supportive of the left it doesn't get replies and is instead ignored.

if you don't have anything to say about AOC abusing the words racist/white supremacist, then you're wasting your time.
    Because if someone compared Trump to genocide there is no way you'd be focusing on Trump's response. You'd have talked about how comparing Trump to Genocide was wrong.

Right.

Some 60 million people supported Trump while this other idiot wins an election where her party leader said a "glass of water could win in that district."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just wait until, if she follows my advice, and stays in the House rather than go to the Senate or some other office. She could be Speaker some day.
    And you're OK with that.

I don't agree with a lot about Pelosi but she is a smart woman who knows what she is doing.

People like AOC are stupid. As mentioned numerous timews, she's a college graduate that couldn't get a job better than bartended.

And you can't cure stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And you're OK with that.

I don't agree with a lot about Pelosi but she is a smart woman who knows what she is doing.

People like AOC are stupid. As mentioned numerous timews, she's a college graduate that couldn't get a job better than bartended.

And you can't cure stupid.
    AOC is what 28-29 years old. I know plenty of people at that age that aren't using their college degree for the career they thought they would have. People are often surprised (shocked even) when they find out that I am using mine.

So I disagree 100% that she is stupid. She isn't stupid. You don't like her politics and are conflating the two incorrectly.

Oh and you say that she couldn't get a better job than as a bartender...I'd say she got a decent job...it's called Congresswoman.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Pelosi, knows what she is doing? The last time she was the leader of the house, democrat lost a crapload of national and state seats. That is why, republicans like working with her.

Get out her out the leadership of the house