Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 275 of 470 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 7044
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this right here is what this was about..

and the reply from Asian Elizabeth Heng.

this is why I posted this in the AOC thread.

if you don't want to accept that then that is your fault
    I know that is why you posted in the AOC thread. You wanted to make her look bad. But the first tweet says "Republicans are running TV ads setting pictures of me on fire", which is violent rhetoric, which you claimed you are against no matter what side, and yet said nothing about it until I called you out.

How come you did not mention her tweet about that? Because what this was all about was to hate on AOC.

this right here is what this was about..

It really doesn’t matter why you posted that article. The whole thing is about AOC, just because her response is what you want to talk about doesn’t mean anyone else has to. IMO the GOP running an add about her being compared to a genocidal regime is a much more significant part of the story and definitely more important to address. It’s like a contractor told you the foundation of your house is crumbling but all you want to talk about is the ugly colour of the drapes.

I just wanted to add to a couple of posts on here that were against or dubious about women or latina women holding public office. I've interacted with many women in the last 3 years or more, more than most men, and I can tell you, that the vast majority of women appear to be damn right indecisive. If you assign an appointment on a day to do something, they'll arbitrarily change their minds or can't decide whether they want that day or another day, or any day at all. If they do something they'll change their minds about why they wanted to do it in the first place afterwards. It's just a complete disaster. It actually made me question, the mental fitness of most women to make decisions. Before this experience I never considered the possibility that women were especially prone to this and I think most women themselves, would agree with what I am saying. To hold public office a woman would have to be extraordinary, which I feel most are, who run. For the average women, probably not. I think AOC is very capable, in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by webslinger View Post
    i just wanted to add to a couple of posts on here that were against or dubious about women or latina women holding public office. I've interacted with many women in the last 3 years or more, more than most men, and i can tell you, that the vast majority of women appear to be damn right indecisive. If you assign an appointment on a day to do something, they'll arbitrarily change their minds or can't decide whether they want that day or another day, or any day at all. If they do something they'll change their minds about why they wanted to do it in the first place afterwards. It's just a complete disaster. It actually made me question, the mental fitness of most women to make decisions. Before this experience i never considered the possibility that women were especially prone to this and i think most women themselves, would agree with what i am saying. To hold public office a woman would have to be extraordinary, which i feel most are, who run. For the average women, probably not. I think aoc is very capable, in this regard.
    bigot!

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I just wanted to add to a couple of posts on here that were against or dubious about women or latina women holding public office. I've interacted with many women in the last 3 years or more, more than most men, and I can tell you, that the vast majority of women appear to be damn right indecisive. If you assign an appointment on a day to do something, they'll arbitrarily change their minds or can't decide whether they want that day or another day, or any day at all. If they do something they'll change their minds about why they wanted to do it in the first place afterwards. It's just a complete disaster. It actually made me question, the mental fitness of most women to make decisions. Before this experience I never considered the possibility that women were especially prone to this and I think most women themselves, would agree with what I am saying. To hold public office a woman would have to be extraordinary, which I feel most are, who run. For the average women, probably not. I think AOC is very capable, in this regard.
    AOC is a total moron.

Many women could fill the shoes of a public official.

Condaleeza Rice
    Nicky Hailey
    Tulsi Gabbard
    Sarah Palin
    Hillary Clinton
    Pocahontas
    Kamala Harris

All have the brains and wherewithal to hold public office.

I remember how some white folks believed that a Black had to be extraordinary rare Negro to be a quarterback in the NFL back in the early sixties. They felt that negroes couldn't mentally process the various reads in front of them and then make a decision all within five seconds, or understand and run today (at that time) complex NFL offense playbook.

Now another white guy in the year 2019 is questioning the ability of another human being because they ain't like him. If you are non-white or gay, you should be doubly ashamed of yourself. You tell your momma or women folk this crap? Raise daughters with a strong sense of inferiority to their male better.

The more things changes, the more it stays the same.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-20-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I remember how some white folks believed that a Black had to be extraordinary rare Negro to be a quarterback in the NFL back in the early sixties. They felt that negroes couldn't mentally process the various reads in front of them and then make a decision all within five seconds, or understand and run today (at that time) complex NFL offense playbook.

Now another white guy in the year 2019 is questioning the ability of another human being because they ain't like him. If you are non-white or gay, you should be doubly ashamed of yourself. You tell your momma or women folk this crap? Raise daughters with a strong sense of inferiority to their male better.

The more things changes, the more it stays the same.
    Haha, I dont know what exactly I agree and disagree with, but I like BOTH these posts
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'd love to see your answer, if you had a son and daughter in high school and both told you they want to be politicians. I wonder how you'd respond
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Most women are terrible story tellers. They general feel people should listen to them bc they are special and give no effort to entertain. It’s why powerful ones come off cold and not relatable. AOC seems to be able to deliver a line/tell a story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-21-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You have a pretty crazy stereotype of women. Maybe you’ve been around a lot of loonies, but, there are a lot of women who are capable of making decisions and sticking to it. I’ll go ahead and also disagree about your “average woman” comment. I didn’t know there was a difference between the “average woman” and one who runs for office.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    You have a pretty crazy stereotype of women. Maybe you’ve been around a lot of loonies, but, there are a lot of women who are capable of making decisions and sticking to it. I’ll go ahead and also disagree about your “average woman” comment. I didn’t know there was a difference between the “average woman” and one who runs for office.
    Stereotypes are healthy but what hes not realizing is that women are flaking out on Him. Lol. Women take care of important ****. They flake on stuff they dont give a damn about.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    AOC is a total moron.

Many women could fill the shoes of a public official.

Condaleeza Rice
    Nicky Hailey
    Tulsi Gabbard
    Sarah Palin
    Hillary Clinton
    Pocahontas
    Kamala Harris

All have the brains and wherewithal to hold public office.
    Kamala Harris can't decide whether she wants to eliminate private insurance or not. First she says she will and then says she won't. This is precisely what i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'd love to see your answer, if you had a son and daughter in high school and both told you they want to be politicians. I wonder how you'd respond
    i'd probably support both, unless I knew they'd be corrupt as Trump, but then that would put into question what kind of father I was up until that point.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Stereotypes are healthy but what hes not realizing is that women are flaking out on Him. Lol. Women take care of important ****. They flake on stuff they dont give a damn about.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Mary, perhaps you don't realize it, but being flakey is a symptom of being indecisive. So saying women are simply flakey isn't really much of an argument to my point. If anything it helps it, so thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I know that is why you posted in the AOC thread. You wanted to make her look bad. But the first tweet says "Republicans are running TV ads setting pictures of me on fire", which is violent rhetoric, which you claimed you are against no matter what side, and yet said nothing about it until I called you out.

How come you did not mention her tweet about that? Because what this was all about was to hate on AOC.
    why do you cherry pick part of a tweet to fit your agenda. it's not Republicans, it's 1 Republican, an Asian, not a racist. the other part of that tweet said "to convince people that they aren't racist." this from an Asian, not a racist. AOC was wrong, it's okay to admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    It really doesn’t matter why you posted that article. The whole thing is about AOC, just because her response is what you want to talk about doesn’t mean anyone else has to. IMO the GOP running an add about her being compared to a genocidal regime is a much more significant part of the story and definitely more important to address. It’s like a contractor told you the foundation of your house is crumbling but all you want to talk about is the ugly colour of the drapes.
    yes it does matter. it's ignorance for AOC to say anything about racist. again, about an Asian Republican.

the ad should not have happened, but lets not ignore AOC's stupidity and manipulating people into believing something that is not true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

why do you cherry pick part of a tweet to fit your agenda. it's not Republicans, it's 1 Republican, an Asian, not a racist. the other part of that tweet said "to convince people that they aren't racist." this from an Asian, not a racist. AOC was wrong, it's okay to admit that.
    Says the guy who posted a tweet of someone comparing AOC to genocide and not addressing that at all. You literally didn't mention it until I brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Says the guy who posted a tweet of someone comparing AOC to genocide and not addressing that at all. You literally didn't mention it until I brought it up.
    again, in the AOC thread. what part of this is hard to understand. I addressed what she said, what she was wrong about, in the thread about her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome