Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 274 of 470 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7044
  1. #4096
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what I said yesterday is how I felt when I first saw the video. I'm sorry if I didn't post that at the same time. the bipartisan reaction should be not to have a woman's face ending up in fire. but I was more interested in what AOC said, which is why I posted it in the AOC thread.

    where is your comment on what AOC said, you have had numerous replies now without addressing that.
    At least you admit your true motivation was to just make AOC look bad as opposed to denouncing violent rhetoric from both sides.

    As to my comment on what AOC said? My thoughts are: it's not nearly as bad as insinuating she is responsible for genocide. It is not nearly as bad as violent rhetoric towards her. And anyone who sees someone using such violent rhetoric against someone and then gets more angry at their response calling the person who used violence rhetoric against them a name is a partisan hack.

  2. #4097
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    At least you admit your true motivation was to just make AOC look bad as opposed to denouncing violent rhetoric from both sides.

    As to my comment on what AOC said? My thoughts are: it's not nearly as bad as insinuating she is responsible for genocide. It is not nearly as bad as violent rhetoric towards her. And anyone who sees someone using such violent rhetoric against someone and then gets more angry at their response calling the person who used violence rhetoric against them a name is a partisan hack.
    so abusing the word racist or white supremacist is not a problem? I thought you would be someone that would think this is wrong since you have talked about actual racism before. here I thought racism was a big problem, and with that anyone who wants to casually throw around the word racist or white supremacist where it doesn't fit.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #4098
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so abusing the word racist or white supremacist is not a problem? I thought you would be someone that would think this is wrong since you have talked about actual racism before. here I thought racism was a big problem, and with that anyone who wants to casually throw around the word racist or white supremacist where it doesn't fit.
    Not as big a problem as someone saying she is like genocide. That is the bigger problem, and you completely ignored it.

  4. #4099
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not as big a problem as someone saying she is like genocide. That is the bigger problem, and you completely ignored it.
    I didn't mention it in the beginning because I thought what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said was more deserving of the attention, again in the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread.

    I will also say again that I know nothing about Khmer Rouge so I don't know the comparison. hard for me to talk about what was as bad or not when I know literally nothing about whatever that is. but do think what AOC said was wrong, and that alone should have people in agreement. she brought up white supremacist in something that was done by an Asian woman.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #4100
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't mention it in the beginning because I thought what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said was more deserving of the attention, again in the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread.

    I will also say again that I know nothing about Khmer Rouge so I don't know the comparison. hard for me to talk about what was as bad or not when I know literally nothing about whatever that is. but do think what AOC said was wrong, and that alone should have people in agreement. she brought up white supremacist in something that was done by an Asian woman.
    I know that's what you thought, and that's sad. You didn't think someone using violent rhetoric against AOC was worthy of attention. You could have posted the story in the other thread talking about violent rhetoric to condemn the violent rhetoric against AOC, but you did not.

    And don't give me the you know nothing about Khmer Rouge, you know what the word Genocide means. Has AOC done anything remotely close to Genocide? No. So any comparison to genocide, anywhere, was wrong.

  6. #4101
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    hard for me to talk about what was as bad or not when I know literally nothing about whatever that is.
    1. You should consider applying this newfound filtering process to more of your posts.

    2. You're absolutely full of ****. There is absolutely no way you know nothing about Khmer Rouge, genocide, etc. This is just more of your laughable convenient ignorance that you default to anytime you are faced with addressing something that submarines your already ridiculous point (that AOC can't slam white supremacy because of Elizabeth Heng, who she wasn't addresing lol, she's flat out addressing the GOP's white supremacist base, y'know, white supremacists that the ad is meant to appeal to. Your point died before you could even make it because you a. you didn't understand what you were addressing, as usual, and b. you don't really have any problems with white supremacy to begin with lol) --especially when you go out of your way to google dumb good guy with gun anecdotes that you "remember" lmao

  7. #4102
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I know that's what you thought, and that's sad. You didn't think someone using violent rhetoric against AOC was worthy of attention. You could have posted the story in the other thread talking about violent rhetoric to condemn the violent rhetoric against AOC, but you did not.

    And don't give me the you know nothing about Khmer Rouge, you know what the word Genocide means. Has AOC done anything remotely close to Genocide? No. So any comparison to genocide, anywhere, was wrong.
    common sense should be that it's a problem when someone abuses words like racist/white supremacist for their political agenda, but here you are acting like it's not a problem and would rather deflect to something else.

    I did end up commenting on how it was wrong, but you would rather ignore that in your rambling because that doesn't fit your agenda of only arguing with me.







    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    1. You should consider applying this newfound filtering process to more of your posts.

    2. You're absolutely full of ****. There is absolutely no way you know nothing about Khmer Rouge, genocide, etc. This is just more of your laughable convenient ignorance that you default to anytime you are faced with addressing something that submarines your already ridiculous point (that AOC can't slam white supremacy because of Elizabeth Heng, who she wasn't addresing lol, she's flat out addressing the GOP's white supremacist base, y'know, white supremacists that the ad is meant to appeal to. Your point died before you could even make it because you a. you didn't understand what you were addressing, as usual, and b. you don't really have any problems with white supremacy to begin with lol) --especially when you go out of your way to google dumb good guy with gun anecdotes that you "remember" lmao
    please tell me ore of what I must believe, ****ing troll. you don't know ****, you routinely have no clue what you are talking about.

    the ad had nothing to do with race, racism, white supremacy. those are words that the likes of AOC use because they know people are stupid and gullible enough to believe it, which is exactly what you always do. they love you.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #4103
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    common sense should be that it's a problem when someone abuses words like racist/white supremacist for their political agenda, but here you are acting like it's not a problem and would rather deflect to something else.

    I did end up commenting on how it was wrong, but you would rather ignore that in your rambling because that doesn't fit your agenda of only arguing with me.
    First Bolded: And it's common sense it's a problem when someone uses violent rhetoric against a politician, yet you acted like it's not a problem and didn't even address it.

    Second Bolded: Deflect to something else? The article you posted was ABOUT the violent rhetoric against AOC, yet you COMPLETELY ignored it. That is deflection.

    Your first thought when someone compares AOC to Genocide was "AOC sucks". That is not good.

  9. #4104
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: And it's common sense it's a problem when someone uses violent rhetoric against a politician, yet you acted like it's not a problem and didn't even address it.

    again..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't agree with the original video used against AOC. I didn't like or agree with her face ending up in fire. I didn't even watch the entire video, just saw the part with AOC's face ending up on fire.
    I know nothing about Khmer Rouge so I don't know the comparison.
    JFC I even apologized and still you want to attack me over it..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what I said yesterday is how I felt when I first saw the video. I'm sorry if I didn't post that at the same time.



    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Second Bolded: Deflect to something else? The article you posted was ABOUT the violent rhetoric against AOC, yet you COMPLETELY ignored it. That is deflection.

    Your first thought when someone compares AOC to Genocide was "AOC sucks". That is not good.
    the intent on why I posted it was not about that, again, in the AOC thread where my intent was for it to be about AOC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the bipartisan reaction should be not to have a woman's face ending up in fire. but I was more interested in what AOC said, which is why I posted it in the AOC thread.

    you are getting awfully worked up over "violent rhetoric against a politician" and putting yourself in a corner for future times when any politician left or right does the same thing. you will then be forced to post with equal outrage or be a hypocrite.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #4105
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    again..

    JFC I even apologized and still you want to attack me over it..

    the intent on why I posted it was not about that, again, in the AOC thread where my intent was for it to be about AOC.

    you are getting awfully worked up over "violent rhetoric against a politician" and putting yourself in a corner for future times when any politician left or right does the same thing. you will then be forced to post with equal outrage or be a hypocrite.
    Your apology is empty because you only did that once I called you out for it. You showed your true intentions with your original post.

    And no, I'm not backing myself into any corner, because I actually believe it's wrong from any side. You certainly won't see me posting an article of a leftist accusing a conservative of genocide by talking about how dumb the conservative is.

  11. #4106
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Your apology is empty because you only did that once I called you out for it. You showed your true intentions with your original post.

    And no, I'm not backing myself into any corner, because I actually believe it's wrong from any side. You certainly won't see me posting an article of a leftist accusing a conservative of genocide by talking about how dumb the conservative is.
    my true intentions, again in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread. no **** that was my intention, I literally said that.

    this angle is laughable in how you want to keep acting as if I never said anything, yet it took you how long to call out the violent rhetoric in the story with 3 separate incidents.
    how many days did I wait to respond about what you asked. the same day I saw/replied to your post, since I wasn't around 14/15/16.
    how many days did it take you, weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Second Bolded: Of course they are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is all that matters. now imagine if you have said this from the start.
    I didn't need to go on and on and on refusing to say it was wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #4107
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my true intentions, again in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread. no **** that was my intention, I literally said that.

    this angle is laughable in how you want to keep acting as if I never said anything, yet it took you how long to call out the violent rhetoric in the story with 3 separate incidents.
    how many days did I wait to respond about what you asked. the same day I saw/replied to your post, since I wasn't around 14/15/16.
    how many days did it take you, weeks.

    I didn't need to go on and on and on refusing to say it was wrong.
    So you want brownie points for admitting the violent rhetoric against AOC was wrong only after being called out by me after posting the article and talking about how dumb AOC is?

    Sorry, you don't get any points for that. Your hypocrisy was on display. Had I not called you out, you still wouldn't have said the comment against AOC was bad. You only said that after I called you out. You don't get points for that.

  13. #4108
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you want brownie points for admitting the violent rhetoric against AOC was wrong only after being called out by me after posting the article and talking about how dumb AOC is?

    Sorry, you don't get any points for that. Your hypocrisy was on display. Had I not called you out, you still wouldn't have said the comment against AOC was bad. You only said that after I called you out. You don't get points for that.
    you are the hypocrite. I admitted something after you mentioned it. how long did it take you to finally comment on something similar, weeks.

    again, this is mundane, but this is the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread so of course my comment was going to be about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. if I was going to focus on the other part then it would have went in a different thread.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #4109
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,914
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you are the hypocrite. I admitted something after you mentioned it. how long did it take you to finally comment on something similar, weeks.

    again, this is mundane, but this is the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thread so of course my comment was going to be about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. if I was going to focus on the other part then it would have went in a different thread.
    Someone saying AOC is equivalent to genocide is about AOC. The perfect place to talk about someone using violent rhetoric towards AOC is in the AOC thread. Not everything in a thread about someone must be negative. But you did not until I called you out on it, and you never would have had I not either.

  15. #4110
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Someone saying AOC is equivalent to genocide is about AOC. The perfect place to talk about someone using violent rhetoric towards AOC is in the AOC thread. Not everything in a thread about someone must be negative. But you did not until I called you out on it, and you never would have had I not either.
    this right here is what this was about..



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •