Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 272 of 610 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So someone comparing Trump to Hitler/Mao is wrong and violent rhetoric but someone comparing AOC to genocide in Khmer is OK? That is also violent rhetoric.

You stated you denounce violent rhetoric from both sides. So why are you not denouncing this?
    Comparing Trump to anything short of god is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I don't disagree with your premise, I simply think if an extremist gets in the oval office, it causes divide, versus positive direction.

We all saw the office can humble a man with Obama, whose inexperience was blasted by the right. And he was just fine overall. Maybe she would be the same.

This will sound terrible, and it likely is. I can't possibly vote for a latina woman to make decisions that matter. I have never met one that isn't fire engine red when they get upset and act impulsively instead of rationally.

If she can get the backing/funding, I would love to see where she can go. But she won't make it to the top imo. Too extreme and already lacking the facts.
    Wait. This is racist and sexist as ****. What the hell

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    He's just being emo

A Latina woman drive him into the ground and he dealt with it cuz ... well, fire engine red impulsive Latina ***** is a powerful thing
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

She may not be the smoothest on the slate, but I've got to hand it to Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. She has taken a lot of crap (some deserved, some not) from a lot of people, and she's handled it well, though obviously not always in the best fashion.

Sure, being a Congresswoman with a high profile means you are going to be under a lot of scrutiny. It comes with the territory. I think her response to the PAC ad was reasonable (a hell of a lot more reasonable than I would have been).

For someone who is just a "kid", she's done okay.

I've probably met 2 or 3 women in my entire life that I would consider suitable for even low level public office. Conversely I've only met one man in my entire life that I would consider suitable for carrying a child to term (valade). Is this sexist of me?

Welp, sorry to all of those people in Miami. They need to start packing now because Miami isn't going to exist in a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Welp, sorry to all of those people in Miami. They need to start packing now because Miami isn't going to exist in a couple years.
    The climate-god requires sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I've probably met 2 or 3 women in my entire life that I would consider suitable for even low level public office. Conversely I've only met one man in my entire life that I would consider suitable for carrying a child to term (valade). Is this sexist of me?
    Yea.

And I'm pretty sexist myself..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    yes... but not really... because it has more to do with you being an ******* than sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

The climate-god requires sacrifice.
    Can't we just offer up Alexandria?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    yes... but not really... because it has more to do with you being an ******* than sexist.
    Okay I take it back, I bet your b*#@h hips could carry a child too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not like in the past.
    So if I rape you with a baseball bat. Then rape you with a pool cue. It's like the pool cue isn't even a crime?

Okay I take it back, I bet your b*#@h hips could carry a child too.
    Wait you can tell the size of my hips because I called you a name? So you are like an ******* and the amazing Kreskin?

You don't trust people in general....got it. The difference here is that he's literally saying she is unfit for office because she is Latina and a woman.

Wait! The self righteous one is racist?! Never saw that coming.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!