Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 267 of 610 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Who and Ted cruz?

I know Cruz is Republican but I 100% support him on this. This is how politicians can prove they are working for Americans, not corporate accounts.
    AOC.

This has been radio silent since they decided to do it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...d-cruz-1365858
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Title. That’s the caption. The point made was that it’s 14 months until the election so we damn well better put some environmentally responsible candidates (which do still exist in the GOP) in office.

Of all the NY Republicans I never thought Trump would be the one. You guys really should have got behind Pataki when he ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes

It’s a scare tactic. That was the whole point of the article. We know if GOP wins in 2020 the country is still going to be fine many years after

AOC.

This has been radio silent since they decided to do it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...d-cruz-1365858
    It does not fit the tight, little narrative, so it has been buried — big surprise.

It doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of passing, but if for some odd reason it does gain traction, watch 90% of Congress announce their resignations before it is slated to go into effect.

I believe there was a lobbying effort against that bill.

That can’t stop them from talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes

It’s a scare tactic. That was the whole point of the article. We know if GOP wins in 2020 the country is still going to be fine many years after

Trump deregulated industry to allow toxic chemicals dumped in waterways, to allow increased emissions to pollute the air.....fine?

And we’re not going to be fine for all that much longer regardless of who is president. I don’t know what’s going to save us from economic peril. We have the strongest economy in over a decade but the Fed is cutting rates.

China is owning the international exchange, USD is not the preferred global currency.

We don’t make anything.

I don’t see what’s going to save us in the long run.

Trump deregulated industry to allow toxic chemicals dumped in waterways, to allow increased emissions to pollute the air.....fine?

And we’re not going to be fine for all that much longer regardless of who is president. I don’t know what’s going to save us from economic peril. We have the strongest economy in over a decade but the Fed is cutting rates.

China is owning the international exchange, USD is not the preferred global currency.

We don’t make anything.

When dealing with brewer I’d refer you to your thread on education cuts and remind you that he’s from Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    When dealing with brewer I’d refer you to your thread on education cuts and remind you that he’s from Wisconsin.
    Yes I know where he is geographically, but I wonder which decade he is living in.

We don’t make anything.

The first thing we need are to pass reparations.

Brewers and dbroncsinmo

Is this how you feel when Special posts? Like “yeah I like where you’re coming from and....WHOAH WHOAH easy fella ya gotta put the cap back on the glue before....uhhh.....”(walking away whistling pretending not to see a thing)

Brewers and dbroncsinmo

Is this how you feel when Special posts? Like “yeah I like where you’re coming from and....WHOAH WHOAH easy fella ya gotta put the cap back on the glue before....uhhh.....”(walking away whistling pretending not to see a thing)

Yesss

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah, that is what's happening right now.

One thing I have to give the "climatologists: credit for is that they learned from The Population Bomb and the Y2K terror not to put a solid date on anything. (Except for AOC and her 12 year deadline. She's too dumb to learn not to be definite with things.)

Now if there are no sharks in Kansas in thirty years, they can just just the date back.
    Well ****. If Sluggo says this on the internet I'm inclined to agree with him over the entire academic community. I mean, you did read The Population Bomb that one time, so you're basically like the best scientist on earth now.

Imagine if this mindset had been applied to other sciences?

“Guys we think we have found a cure for polio if we..”

BULL ****! I don’t believe it and my ex attorney congressman told me not to believe it.

“But we’ve actually been studying this for decades and..”

Shut it down! Scam! It’s a hoax!

“Here’s the evidence and peer reviewed tested...”

FAKE! FAKEY FAKE FAKE!

Imagine if this mindset had been applied to other sciences?

“Guys we think we have found a cure for polio if we..”

BULL ****! I don’t believe it and my ex attorney congressman told me not to believe it.

“But we’ve actually been studying this for decades and..”

Shut it down! Scam! It’s a hoax!

“Here’s the evidence and peer reviewed tested...”

FAKE! FAKEY FAKE FAKE!
    You mean like if people insisted that despite the safeness of vaccines and people insisted that the vaccine would lead to autism. Or something like that?

You mean like if people insisted that despite the safeness of vaccines and people insisted that the vaccine would lead to autism. Or something like that?
    They got an Hpv vaccine. It's like you can either introduce hpv to your child's body at age 12 in Hope's that it protects them down the line if re exposed, or you can not introduce it in hopes that they never need protection from it down the line.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train